Team vs Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Hellboy, Thing(Fantastic Four), Mr. Hyde(Van Helsing), Prince Nuada, Michael Corvin(Underworld), and the T-800 team up to fight the Abomination(Incredible Hulk).

Round 1 is H2H.

Round 2..Nuada is allowed his spear, Hellboy is allowed to use big baby, and the T-800 is allowed to use his usual arsenal. The rest of the team is allowed to use whatever they get their hands on.

The battle takes place in the streets of New York..where Hulk started his fight with the Abomination.

Who wins?

McNasty996
Round 1) only thing has a chance to stop abomination
because noone else is strong enough or duable enough to
hurt him

round 2) The bigbaby may phase him but other than that
the only chance is the T-800s advanced weapons
depending if there future weapons or not based on what
you are talking about

Rogue Jedi
I wonder what Nuada's spear tip would do to him.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I wonder what Nuada's spear tip would do to him.

Same thing you do to women, just a little prick.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Same thing you do to women, just a little prick.

haermm The spear turned Hellboy into a mortal, greaser.

McNasty996
I thought it was just poison tipped and made to break off

Rogue Jedi
No, it turned Hellboy mortal. It was magically enchanted and when Liz tried to remove it, it edged towards his heart.

McNasty996
But wont that only affect magical beings and even then can he generate
enough force to pierce him

Rogue Jedi
The spear tip affected Hellboy a great deal, turned him mortal and he couldn't heal. It'd be very interesting to see what would happen. And the tip was magically enchanted elven steel, surely it is sharper and more durable than regular steel.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The spear tip affected Hellboy a great deal, turned him mortal and he couldn't heal. It'd be very interesting to see what would happen. And the tip was magically enchanted elven steel, surely it is sharper and more durable than regular steel.

Hellboy is a magical being himself, Abomination isn't, so there's no magic for the spear to alter/take away/effect. By all accounts, it would just be a sharp little blade to Abomination, who's durable enough to let rockets explode in his hand and suffer zero damage. It took a fully enraged and butt-hurt Hulk to break through his hide.

More durable? It broke with a simple twist of elf-boys wrist.

Rogue Jedi
Spite thread then.

Robtard
Na, thing would do well.

Rogue Jedi
But any way he'd win?

Alpha Centauri
I've got no reason to believe Thing would do well.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Hyde could also do well here. Not as well as Thing, but ok. The two of them together would be pretty formidable. Until Hyde has an arm ripped off.

Alpha Centauri
So...Hyde wouldn't do well?

Kinda defeats the purpose of the comment doesn't it?

-AC

Rogue Jedi
I think LXG Hyde would do better than VH Hyde.

Alpha Centauri
Would L.X.G. Hyde be able to take Hulk? No.

Abomination did, for the most part.

-AC

Robtard
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I've got no reason to believe Thing would do well.

-AC

He's got invulnerability and super-strength; that ain't bad.

Alpha Centauri
He's got invulnerability and super-strength; that ain't bad.

He's not invulnerable, where is it ever stated that is is vulnerable to nothing?

If we know he's not vulnerable to nothing, and we know he has no healing, then we know he's not going to get anything done. He's smaller, he's not as strong.

What is he ever going to do? Hulk wore a police car as gloves, Abom is bigger than Hulk. Thing isn't big enough to do that.

-AC

Robtard
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
He's not invulnerable, where is it ever stated that is is vulnerable to nothing?

If we know he's not vulnerable to nothing, and we know he has no healing, then we know he's not going to get anything done. He's smaller, he's not as strong.

What is he ever going to do? Hulk wore a police car as gloves, Abom is bigger than Hulk. Thing isn't big enough to do that.

-AC

It's shown, by him not taking damage. Doom pounded on him, tossed him; even hit him with a full blow of his lightning, Thing took no visible damage.

In part 2, he took a helicopter blade to the face, and was slammed a couple of feet into a brick wall by a flying steel door he took to the face, again, no visible damage.

He's likely not as strong, but he is strong. Rolling a Porsche 911 into a small ball in a matter of seconds is a good feat. Not saying he could win, even with this team helping him, but he's not going out quickly.

Alpha Centauri
It's shown, by him not taking damage. Doom pounded on him, tossed him; even hit him with a full blow of his lightning, Thing took no visible damage.

In part 2, he took a helicopter blade to the face, and was slammed a couple of feet into a brick wall by a flying steel door he took to the face, again, no visible damage.

He's likely not as strong, but he is strong. Rolling a Porsche 911 into a small ball in a matter of seconds is a good feat. Not saying he could win, even with this team helping him, but he's not going out quickly.

I'll ask again. Where is it stated that he is invulnerable? He is shown to be resistant, highly resistent, to damage. Never is it stated or shown that he is vulnerable to NOTHING. That's what invulnerable means in comic character/movie adaptation terms.

He took no visible damage from certain things. Explain how this means nothing can ever harm him.

-AC

Robtard
Alright, calm down, my verbiage was wrong. He wasn't harmed in either film, not sure Adomination could output his resistance to damage.

Alpha Centauri
Alright, calm down, my verbiage was wrong. He wasn't harmed in either film, not sure Adomination could output his resistance to damage.

Oh dear, not you too.

You're better than the "Calm down." tactic, dude. That's for people who can't debate or trolling.

-AC

Robtard
It was humor, I don't actually think you're excited and emotional over a comic book movie fight discussion.

Alpha Centauri
It was humor, I don't actually think you're excited and emotional over a comic book movie fight discussion.

WELL THINK AGAIN, SHITPIECE!

-AC

Robtard
First time I've ever been called a "shitpiece", I'll get back to you later on my feelings on it, need to think about it.

ankur29

and he press lifted a significant load contributed from the millenium eye in part 2

Robtard
Originally posted by ankur29
and he press lifted a significant load contributed from the millenium eye in part 2

While true, we don't really know how much of the weight Reed and Sue were taking on themselves.

Rogue Jedi
aaahahahaahah load.

McNasty996
Could abomination cause internal damage? That's what I thought
doom was going to do before sue stopped him.

Robtard
Thing's organs are made of the rock-like substance too, Reed says so.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah, ok.

You're all alone and you have to pick either Thing or Abomination to protect you from the other.

Do you hide behind Thing or Abomination?

We all know the answer because we all know who is a better, bigger, stronger fighter.

-AC

Tattoos N Scars
Could Corvin contribute anything?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.