Silver Samurai vs. Black Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31499/802054-silver_samuria_00_large.jpg

vs.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/94843-4639-black-knight_large.jpg

CosmicComet
I'm not too familiar with either of these characters. Isn't Silver Samurai a lot physically bigger and stronger though? I feel safer supporting him.

Irrelevant to this thread but I'd generally favor a knight over a samurai in a hypothetical duel though.

Mindset
Black Knight

StiltmanFTW
SS is most likely stronger, yeah.

What are BK's feats?

Mindset
Kicking ass in England.

Stabbing Exodus in the back.

Kicking some more ass.

StiltmanFTW
Damn, those are pretty impressive.

Starscream M
bk seems more skilled

Trackz
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Damn, those are pretty impressive. Dracula called him one of the most skilled swordsmen of all time, or something along those lines.

StiltmanFTW
That's something. Who has he defeated 1 on 1?

SS defeated Spider-Man, Spider Woman, had Black Widow on the ropes, stalemated Wolverine...

Wild Shadow
dont forget that SS didnt do too bad with muramasa possessed logan when he had the muramasa demon sword..

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
dont forget that SS didnt do too bad with muramasa possessed logan when he had the muramasa demon sword..

Yes, that was quite a feat. He did well against black blade possessed Spider Woman, too... fought her to a stalemate.

Mindset
That's something. Who has he defeated 1 on 1?

SS defeated Spider-Man, Spider Woman, had Black Widow on the ropes, stalemated Wolverine... Beat some skrulls.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mindset
Beat some skrulls.

Impossible!

But seriously... he has way more appearances than Silver Samurai. He must have done something.

Wild Shadow
umm... he has umm... well he was an avengers automatic win for that sole reason. embarrasment stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Silver Samurai was in Big Hero 6 biscuits Avengers are z-listers compared to them.

Wild Shadow
hmm.. i guess i have no choice but back SS until someone can make some feats for bK.

Mindset
I gave you multiple feats, what more do you want?

Wild Shadow
a yellow diablo sports car with blk racing stripes with hover mode option, flux capacitor and matter energy converter.

also pictures.

StiltmanFTW
I gave you multiple feats, what more do you want?

Your homemade Doom armor.

Mindset
http://i41.tinypic.com/fa5wfa.gif

Wild Shadow
oh.. snap bats is having seizures someone quick call superman..

Mindset
http://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu170/DJBarbaraK/My%20Gif%20Animations/Smallville/clark_lois_striptease.gif

Wild Shadow
ha.. picture post.. fail. big grin

Mindset
Works for me.

StiltmanFTW
http://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu170/DJBarbaraK/My%20Gif%20Animations/Smallville/clark_lois_striptease.gif

laughing out loud

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
ha.. picture post.. fail. big grin

Quote it, then copy and paste.

Or just refresh the page, it works for me now too.

Wild Shadow
http://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu170/DJBarbaraK/My%20Gif%20Animations/Smallville/clark_lois_striptease.gif that is not funny... i dont get it..

Mindset
That's Clark from Smallville.

Wild Shadow
all i get is:

upgrade to pro.
bandwidth exceeded
photo bucket

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Trackz
Dracula called him one of the most skilled swordsmen of all time, or something along those lines. Yep, he said something on those lines. Drac's superior speed and strength were too much for BK iirc.

snoopdogg
SS was clowned by Logan in a recent issue of Wolverine. I recall Dane holding his own against Logan once also in the X-Men/Avengers crossovers.

Trackz
Black Knight owned captain fate in MI:13, his sword was also able to rip through dimensions

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by snoopdogg
SS was clowned by Logan in a recent issue of Wolverine. I recall Dane holding his own against Logan once also in the X-Men/Avengers crossovers.

He still did better than Blade or Shatterstar.

Holding his own? Didn't they just block each others attack in 2 panel fight?

snoopdogg
Blade did better than SS did against Logan. SS was clowned.....and we know for sure Logan wasn't even trying.

StiltmanFTW
You are a clown, that's for sure. Harada got hit once. ZOMG.

He was trying his best to evade him though. That can't be said about Blade fight smile

snoopdogg
You are a clown, that's for sure. Harada got hit once. ZOMG.

He was trying his best to evade him though. That can't be said about Blade fight smile Harada got hit once....because....Logan.....wasn't trying.......

StiltmanFTW
Harada got hit once....because....Logan.....wasn't trying.......

So he got humiliated? Nope.

Going by your logic Daredevil clowned Thor eek!

snoopdogg
So he got humiliated? Nope.

Going by your logic Daredevil clowned Thor eek! Considering the talent level Harada is suppose to have I'd say he was clowned.

StiltmanFTW
Considering the talent level Harada is suppose to have I'd say he was clowned.

My God, Wolverine dodged some attacks. That never happened before.

snoopdogg
My God, Wolverine dodged some attacks. That never happened before. I think you're missing the whole point.

Anyways who do you think wins this fight?

StiltmanFTW
Can't really say. I don't know shit about BK.

snoopdogg
All you need to know is that Dracula called him one of the greatest swordsmen to ever live.

StiltmanFTW
And the impartial narrator stated Wolverine's the best there is at what he does. How good is Drac with blades anyway? Top tier?

Give BK a katana and SS a longsword and they'll both suck.

juggernaut74
BK wins.

Bentley
BK, we all know Harada is just hype 131

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley
BK, we all know Harada is just hype 131

Sarcasm?

srankmissingnin
How good is Drac with blades anyway? Top tier?

Not good enough to beat Solomon Kane. cool

Knights > Samurai

but

Silver Samurai > Black Knight

Prep-Man
How are Knights > Samurai? In real life or comics?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
How are Knights > Samurai? In real life or comics?

Real life. If a samurai fought a knight it would be a one sided ass kicking in the real world.

Prep-Man
How are they so skilled?

Bentley
They were french.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
How are they so skilled?

Comparable training, better / more diverse weaponry, better armor and a wealth of experience with a variety of different enemies. Knights fought enemies similar to the Samurai, where was Samurai never fought anyone like a Knight... not to mention that in the real world a katana isn't designed for sword on sword contact and if it came to blows with a morning star or bastard sword it would most likely break in half.

Bentley
Bad*ass horse breeds too.

Prep-Man
I agree. They have better armor. I wonder how BK's mystical armor will hold up.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Bentley
BK, we all know Harada is just hype 131 Pretty much.

Mindset
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Pretty much. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.