Bruce Wayne Vs. Jason Bourne in close quarters unarmed combat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

\\S//
Christian Bale and Matt Damon.

Remember Bruce doesn't just know Keysei, he knows at least ten martial arts even in Nolan's depiction, after climbing the mountain when he first fought Ducard he displayed three different martial arts. Even before training in the League Shadows he could easily take out six men.

He easily took out four ninja's and then Ducard himself on the train being exhausted from the mob that dog piled him and then holding on for dear life on a wire attached a speeding train. Even back at the Wayne Mansion Bruce was able to defend himself against both a Ninja and Ducard without the Bat-suit. When he saved Ducard's life he literally curled a full-grown man. It is evident that Bruce is a decathlete, a super athlete able to easily out-do Jason Bourne physically, and Jason's a superb athlete as well.

Bruce didn't want to kill anyone, which is the sole reason he didn't beat Ra's Al Guhl and Ducard in a straight up fight, but in this fight he's trying to kill. And also in the Dark Knight he wasn't trying very hard in any of his fist fights, he didn't have to. He also man-handled the Joker in the interrogation and carried a hysterical, screaming and maniacal Harvey Dent away from the building as it was about to explode.

Neither Jason Bourne nor Bruce Wayne could afford to lose.

steverules_2
Least give the feats he did when he didn't have his bat suit on, just normal Bruce Wayne erm There are Wayne feats in there but you included batman ones as well. And where are the Bourne feats?

\\S//
Originally posted by steverules_2
Least give the feats he did when he didn't have his bat suit on, just normal Bruce Wayne erm There are Wayne feats in there but you included batman ones as well. And where are the Bourne feats?

I'm arguing on behalf of Bruce Wayne/Batman not Bourne.

Also, we see the way Batman can toss trained hounds off roofs and throw them around like rag-dolls.

steverules_2
Yeah but if he didn't have his batman suit on then they'd have most likely mauled him to death, if you remember even with the suit on they did damage

Rogue Jedi
Pretty sure Bourne rapes Brucey.

steverules_2
Yeah

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by \\S//
I'm arguing on behalf of Bruce Wayne/Batman not Bourne.

Also, we see the way Batman can toss trained hounds off roofs and throw them around like rag-dolls. I could do that.

steverules_2
The kind that bats took in TDK?

I thought him being attacked by dogs was a bit of a stupid idea tbh erm

Rogue Jedi
I was attacked by a Rott once, I did the same to it.

Darth Martin
Been done before. Bourne's better.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I was attacked by a Rott once, I did the same to it.

What did he do? Did he punch it? Why'd it attack you?

Rogue Jedi
It was a stray, it rushed me and attacked me. I jumped on top of my hood, then tried to run inside, and it latched onto my boot. I grabbed it by it's collar and hind leg and tossed it ten feet away.

KingD19
The only thing I can remember Bruce doing was training as a ninja...Training he seemingly forgot when he put the suit on.

I say Bourne takes this.

Rogue Jedi
Ass rape, babe.

WickedDynamite
Bruce wins.

steverules_2
Batman didn't really use the skills he learnt...just...did street fighting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.