Mister X vs Killer Croc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Who wins and why?

Bouboumaster
Mister X

Lord Feron
Mister X, IMO Killer Crock aint good enough or fast enough to take out X. I don't think Crock would be able to land a single blow while X would parry and stab away at crock.

vansonbee
Mister X is getting fashion make over with Killer Croc help.

Leather pants laughing out loud

The Nuul
X

Black bolt z
Originally posted by The Nuul
X

KingD19
For once, I think Croc can win. His mind is constantly devolving, so it may be too difficult for X to use his abilities. And he's not strong enough to hurt Croc, Batman can't hurt him, so you know X can't.

vansonbee
Originally posted by KingD19
For once, I think Croc can win. His mind is constantly devolving, so it may be too difficult for X to use his abilities. And he's not strong enough to hurt Croc, Batman can't hurt him, so you know X can't. erm

Mister X has swords on him (standard). He doesn't need his prog abilities read simpleton like Croc.

Croc back in the days might be huge threat to Batman, but he barely another thug with teeth.

KingD19
Originally posted by vansonbee
erm

Mister X has swords on him (standard). He doesn't need his prog abilities read simpleton like Croc.

Croc back in the days might be huge threat to Batman, but he barely another thug with teeth.

You know how Batman has to beat Croc now? By using explosives, he even strapped some to his chest before.

And Croc is bulletproof, I don't think a regular sword can cut him.

As for using his abilities, if he tries, they won't work, if he doesn't try, Croc will outlast him and make him dinner. This is actually a fight Croc can win.

Q99
Lady Shiva *destroyed* Croc when they fought, I'll note.

KingD19
Originally posted by Q99
Lady Shiva *destroyed* Croc when they fought, I'll note.

Isn't she peak-human, or a little into the superhuman class?

BruceSkywalker
Killer Croc is a jobber... He loses more often than not..

X is far greater than Croc will ever be.. X slices and dices Croc to smithereens

Q99

Pretty much. At the very least, some of her best moves like the leopard blow are beyond human ability (punching through a skull so her fingers come out the other side).

Black bolt z
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Killer Croc is a jobber... He loses more often than not..

X is far greater than Croc will ever be.. X slices and dices Croc to smithereens What is jobbing?

Q99
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What is jobbing?

Jobbing is when someone's a 'designated loser' who gets beat up to show someone is tough.

vansonbee
You know how Batman has to beat Croc now? By using explosives, he even strapped some to his chest before.

And Croc is bulletproof, I don't think a regular sword can cut him.

As for using his abilities, if he tries, they won't work, if he doesn't try, Croc will outlast him and make him dinner. This is actually a fight Croc can win. With that comment, here a throw back. Mister X sword can handle Wolverine claws. Still not sure what they're made of.Originally posted by KingD19
Isn't she peak-human, or a little into the superhuman class? Peak human more like it.

Prep-Man
10 Killer Croc's wouldn't be enough.

SevenShackles
Doesn't mister X. Have trouble handling the berserk type? Doesn't X have issue with not being able to read berserk wolverines mind and wolvies unpredictable movements? Couldn't croc be a similar case, not exact but similar.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Doesn't mister X. Have trouble handling the berserk type? Doesn't X have issue with not being able to read berserk wolverines mind and wolvies unpredictable movements? Couldn't croc be a similar case, not exact but similar.

Do you put Croc and Wolverine on the same lvl?

An army of Croc wouldn't be enough to beat Wolverine.

vansonbee
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Doesn't mister X. Have trouble handling the berserk type? Doesn't X have issue with not being able to read berserk wolverines mind and wolvies unpredictable movements? Couldn't croc be a similar case, not exact but similar. A new one-shot comic featuring Mister X (trained), actually wants a rematch with Berserk Wolverine.

Logan is far above Croc >_>

SevenShackles
Lol wasn't compairing logan to croc that way just both dip into animalistic rage and such and figured croc could pull something simular not exact by no means. Diff comparing nature than ability.

KingD19
Now that I think about it, X couldn't handle Luke Cage when his brain was scrambled. Of course he couldn't hurt him, but he couldn't evade his blows either.

vansonbee
Now that I think about it, X couldn't handle Luke Cage when his brain was scrambled. Of course he couldn't hurt him, but he couldn't evade his blows either. So Croc has scramble brain?

What the point.

Konton
For once, I think Croc can win. His mind is constantly devolving, so it may be too difficult for X to use his abilities. And he's not strong enough to hurt Croc, Batman can't hurt him, so you know X can't.

If Harley beat him, X can.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Konton
If Harley beat him, X can. Which comic was this in? Very interesting feat.

Battlehammer
Now that I think about it, X couldn't handle Luke Cage when his brain was scrambled. Of course he couldn't hurt him, but he couldn't evade his blows either.
it call pis.

Battlehammer
what do you think X is?

KingD19
Originally posted by Battlehammer
it call pis.

It would be pis if he was trying to fight normally, but he tried to use his powers, and when they didn't work, he panicked. That's why he was like, WHY CAN'T I READ YOU?!?!

Battlehammer
It would be pis if he was trying to fight normally, but he tried to use his powers, and when they didn't work, he panicked. That's why he was like, WHY CAN'T I READ YOU?!?!
It called PIS. For starters there was loads of it in the issue. Scourge brain was the same shit and look how that worked for him he got easily dropped and dodged he only hit a distracted x.

The luke said later in the issue he cant read to people at once which dirrectly contrdicts the several times he did.

Oh and the IF uses his drunkin fist which dirrectly contrdicts what x training was for.

The issue was made by reember he read nothing about the thunderbolts before righting the issue and was fileld of pis contradictions.

Battlehammer
but by all means lets uses the single issue that contradicts his entire history and many of the thunderbolt characters and wanked the shit out of IF and Luke as evidences while ignoring everything elses.

KingD19
You have some anger issues, just thought I'd put that out there.

Battlehammer
Not at all I am happy as can be im stoned watching that 70 show and stating the flaws of your arguement which is based on a single issue which contrdicts the history of the character. Whats worse is the one issue was made by reember the same guy who came up with frankincastle.........

But how can one compete which such a counter arguement

You have some anger issues, just thought I'd put that out there.

lol

big o
Croc will eat X since hes too strong and bullet proof

Battlehammer
Originally posted by big o
Croc will eat X since hes too strong and bullet proof
I find this really hard to believe. Namora and Nuke are the same thing and they were not doing to well, and he was not even using his swords.........

KingD19
I find this really hard to believe. Namora and Nuke are the same thing and they were not doing to well, and he was not even using his swords.........

You're talking about when they fought the Agents of Atlas?

Wasn't Namora weakened even more so than the rest of the Agents by that airborne virus? She could barely stand.

StiltmanFTW
it call pis.

And Mr X one-shot was released just recently.

jinzin
Lol... I always get a good chuckle outa the wierd Killer Croc love that he gets here on KMC... People are always blowing him out of proportion... erm

It's like Hush was the only comic that they ever read with Killer Croc IN it, and most of em just decided that must be how he was portrayed a majority of the time...

They saw Croc's hyde deflect bullets one time and he's been bullet proof levels of invulnerable in forum fights ever since... It's insane...

I don't know if people just don't know or what but Crocs been punctured by handgun rounds, needles, batarangs, knives, steaks, and claws oh my.... The guy has gone down to peak human feet and fists....

In a fight with X, Croc is dead.... there is no other outcome... and even IF Croc was in his completely feral state... 1) you can't compare that to a berserker rage by Wolverine who gets better at fighting under that duress... and 2) X is STILL a multiskilled uber leveled fighter. His power just compliment the abilities and skills he already has under his belt.

Croc can take, and I'm being generous here.. MAYBE 2 or 3 wins at his best and that's the bottem line.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.