Juggarnaut vs. Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
1: No prep
2: Strange gets 48 hrs prep.

No banishing juggarnaut to another dimesion.

cdtm
Strange doesn't need the prep. He can just banish Juggernaut to another dimension.

Wimjet
Originally posted by cdtm
Strange doesn't need the prep. He can just banish Juggernaut to another dimension.

I love how the first post says exactly what BlackBolt Z sayd he couldnt do stick out tongue

Endless Mike
Doc

Ptr_Grifin
Black bolt z, Cain's name is spelled Juggernaut.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Black bolt z, Cain's name is spelled Juggernaut. I made an oopsies...

quanchi112
Strange wins.

cdtm
Originally posted by Wimjet
I love how the first post says exactly what BlackBolt Z sayd he couldnt do stick out tongue

Whoops. ^__^;

Ok, but he didn't say anything about being banished in the same universe. Strange can teleport through space as well as dimensions. stick out tongue

So he sends Juggs into a black hole or barren moon or something...

cdtm
Wonder what would happen if Dr. Strange tried trapping him with the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak?

That would be an ironic win.

the ninjak
The Bands Probably wouldn't even activate due to Strange intending to harm Cyttorak's agent.

Doctor-Alvis
Things may be different now, but Cyttorak may not give a crap. Like many people who audition for American Idol, he just wants fame, good or bad.
Originally posted by cdtm
Whoops. ^__^;
If that edit time is any indication, it looks like he edited the no banishment in there specifically because you nearly ended the thread with the first reply.

vansonbee
Dr. Strange wins.

Spell bind or liquid entrapment.

the ninjak
Originally posted by vansonbee
Dr. Strange wins.

Spell bind or liquid entrapment.

Yeah Strange wins......

Hulk only managed to hurt Stephen because of their history as Defenders fooled Strange into thinking they could patch things up.

Strange could've murdered WWH if he went all out.

JakeTheBank
Strange

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
If that edit time is any indication, it looks like he edited the no banishment in there specifically because you nearly ended the thread with the first reply. Darn!You figured it out!

KillAll
with no prep the juggernaut WILL WIN. juggernaut has met strange atleast twice in cannon that i remember. he was walking through his spells like they were nothing and would have killed him....

prep, it might even the odds, but i doubt enough for dr. strange to win. he has admitted that he might not be able to separate cain marko from the magics.

battle field removal is probably the only way to win...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.