Wesker and Evil Jill run the Tag-Team Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Wesker and his brainwashed subordinate must fight their way through a series of tag battles. There's 6 matches in total.

1. Ryo Sakazaki and Robert Garcia
2. Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade
3. Guile and Cammy
4. The Bogard Brothers
5. Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami
6. Ryu and Ken

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Wesker and his brainwashed subordinate must fight their way through a series of tag battles. There's 6 matches in total.

1. Ryo Sakazaki and Robert Garcia
2. Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade
3. Guile and Cammy
4. The Bogard Brothers
5. Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami
6. Ryu and Ken

Wesker solos the first two.

3. Wesker and Jill win this especially if they got their guns though I might be underestimating Guile.

4. The Bogards will put up a fight but they have no way putting down Wesker down for good. Unless Terry has some uber power I don't know of, RE Team wins again.

5. See above though Iori has been said to be above the power of Goenitz when in Riot of the Blood mode. If he can tear Wesker to shreds, he wins. Otherwise, I don't know.

6. I'm guessing Ryu and Ken win but they don't have anything to put Wesker down for good unless that Hadoken in the Alpha movie is canon.

danteiscool
they stop at 5. from what I've looked up on Lori and Kyo, they're pretty damn powerful, considerably above the REverse.

No End N Site
Hard factual evidence is present for everyone in this thread to beat Jill. Hard factual evidence is absent for everyone one in this thread to beat Wesker...except Ryu. Wesker is faster than everyone, stronger and more durable. The only reason I gave Guy and Cody the edge was cuz Guy appears to be slightly faster than Wesker and Cody could easily deal wit Jill.

Ryu handles Wesker, Ken handles Jill. They go down at 6, imo. Things might be better for team 3 if it were Canon Spike Cammy, she was fast as hell and had hella guns.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by No End N Site
Things might be better for team 3 if it were Canon Spike Cammy, she was fast as hell and had hella guns.

Your idea does have merit. I'll allow Cannon Spike Cammy to be used.

I'm also adding three more teams before Ryu and Ken.

- Aya Brea and Tifa Lockhart
- Geese and Rock Howard
- Hayate and Hitomi

Snafu the Great
This idea came to me while I was at work.

"You can't hide, forever!" Wesker's voice rang out throughout the corridors of the Monarch Room.

Johnny had given him the slip. Unfortunately, Wesker had crushed his glasses underneath his heel. Johnny had stunned Wesker with a Shadow Uppercut, allowing him some breathing room.

The movie star made a hasty retreat while Sonya is fighting Evil Jill. Hiding in the shadows, Johnny watches as Wesker steps past him, and steps out from behind him.

"Those were $500 sunglasses, a$$hole," Johnny snarls.

Wesker spins around, preparing to take Johnny's head off with a haymaker...

...only to miss.

WHAM!

Wesker's eyes bulged as he felt Johnny's fist impact against his groin, proving that despite being a genitically-altered superman, even he is defenseless from a blow to the junk.

Hopping up from the splits while Wesker sinks to his knees, Johnny relieves Wesker's shades with one hand, while literally knocking his head off with the other.

Johnny slips the pilfered shades over his eyes as Wesker's body falls to the floor, his head falling to the ground.

"Good...bad...I'm the man with the Nutcracker," Johnny says as he runs off to aid Sonya.

FinalAnswer
PIS, Cage is too slow to hit Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.