Gambit vs Moon Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
I'm going with MK.

vansonbee
Both of these guys fought Bullseye before. Bullseye punk Gambit easily.

I would say MK wins slight more than Gambit.

Wild Shadow
gambit lost b/c he was tired exhausted and already injured when he faced BE and even then it was never actually shown how the fight progressed since it was a flashback delirium of gambit trying to remember the fight through the hallucination.. hardly seems like that can be used against gambit.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by vansonbee
Both of these guys fought Bullseye before. Bullseye punk Gambit easily.

I would say MK wins slight more than Gambit. Didn't Gambit and MK fight before themselves?

Flameback
Moon Knight.

Deadline
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Didn't Gambit and MK fight before themselves?

Thats what I was thinking MK was doing just fine.

PRAYERRUN
I don't know...I'd say Gambit just because of his playing cards.

snoopdogg
MK was also beating Deadpool recently.

PRAYERRUN
lol guess this would put Moon Knight up with Batman. lol

snoopdogg
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
lol guess this would put Moon Knight up with Batman. lol It can be argued though that Deadpool was playing wit MK I guess.

-K-M-

juggernaut74
I'd say Gambit wins.

SamZED
CIS off going with MK. CIS off gonna have to side with Gambit. Too much armor for Remy to charge.

BruceSkywalker
spector ftw

Sin I AM
Originally posted by SamZED
CIS off going with MK. CIS off gonna have to side with Gambit. Too much armor for Remy to charge.

he's charged far larger objects than MKs armor

Aries_04
Gambit.

People are struggling to find someone MK will beat so they try to pick on Gambit. F*ck that. The Cajun has too much going for him

SamZED
Originally posted by Sin I AM
he's charged far larger objects than MKs armor I know im just saying that a single touch is all itd take Remy to end the fight.

ColossusGrundy
I say Moon Knight because

a cat turd >> Gambit

Aries_04
Gambit

juggernaut74
Gambit stomps a mudhole in MK's @ss then walks it dry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.