Most overused characters in KMC threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Two categories:

1. Currently, who do you feel is overused in KMC threads?

2. All time champions for overuse, characters who have a thousand plus threads even if most of them aren't that interesting.

Black bolt z
1:Thanos
2:Thanos
3:In b4 lock.

JakeTheBank
1. Mister X.

2. Thanos. People are either trying to desperately think of just what can beat him or are of the belief that nothing short of Galactus or a team of 20 high heralds can stop him.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
1. Mister X.

2. Thanos. People are either trying to desperately think of just what can beat him or are of the belief that nothing short of Galactus or a team of 20 high heralds can stop him.
Yeah I nearly stumble over the myriad Mister X threads nowadays in this forum. Is he a new character or has he just undergone some sort of Renaissance?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yeah I nearly stumble over the myriad Mister X threads nowadays in this forum. Is he a new character or has he just undergone some sort of Renaissance?

He's fairly new as a character, but him being added to the Thunderbolts roster recently kind of made him blown up and wanked to the extreme.

Wild Shadow
wonderwoman
superman

Colossus-Big C
superman is the most overrated

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
wonderwoman
superman
1:Wonderwoman
2:Thanos,superman

WickedDynamite
1. Thanos
2. Hulk
3. Thor

In other words....fanboy insecurity.

galactusischere
Thanos
Hulk
Galactus
Nekron for a while

Blanket
These types of threads are overused.

Starscream M
thor is one of the most overused characters (I would know, I've put him in many of my threads)

also, thor fans are by far the whiniest collective in comicdom

geshien
1. Thanos

Others...

Thanos, Hulk, Thor, Juggernaut, Wolverine, Deadpool, Superman and Batman.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Starscream M
thor is one of the most overused characters (I would know, I've put him in many of my threads)

also, thor fans are by far the whiniest collective in comicdom stop making bait threads then?

lol at getting upset at what you haul in when you make threads to get thor fanboys upset, they were fine doing nothing before you made them angry in your threads. (thor's 9/10 mjolnirless)

Juntai
Meh. 8 out of 10 characters listed on thread names on any given page are Marvel, the DC ones just tend to be whatever the new hotness is, or the handful of them that all the 12 year old know.

Digi
Originally posted by Starscream M
also, thor fans are by far the whiniest collective in comicdom

...a phrase that's been uttered about a dozen other fanboy-doms over the course of KMC history. It's all rather cyclical, or at least periodic, and also largely dependant on the types of threads one frequents.

Endless Mike
Odin, people rarely use other skyfathers than him

WickedDynamite
2003- Wolverine
2004- Spiderman
2005- Batman Begins
2006- SBP
2007- Thor
2008- WWH and Rulk
2009- Rulk
2010- 3 way tie with Thor, Rulk, and Hulk.

dmills
Thanos
Superman (all incarnations)
Mr. X (dunno why)
Thanos
RKT

King Kandy
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
2003- Wolverine
2004- Spiderman
2005- Batman Begins
2006- SBP
2007- Thor
2008- WWH and Rulk
2009- Rulk
2010- 3 way tie with Thor, Rulk, and Hulk.
Back when nvr was around there were a shitload of Darkseid and Thanos threads clogging up the whole forum.

Surprised to see Superman and Thanos didn't make the list.

Trackz
wolverine/people who have fought wolverine recently
red hulk
sentry

Blanket
Originally posted by King Kandy
Back when nvr was around there were a shitload of Darkseid and Thanos threads clogging up the whole forum.

Surprised to see Superman and Thanos didn't make the list. that's just a list of the characters he dislikes.

tkitna
Superman

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by King Kandy

Peanuts compare to Wolverinefan666 and RedHulkguysomename dude.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
superman is the most overrated

Failed on so many levels.

The Nuul
Anyone that will attract the fanboys.

JakeTheBank
I think people are confusing "overused" with "overrated" anyway for the purposes of this thread.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I think people are confusing "overused" with "overrated" anyway for the purposes of this thread. exchange "think" for "know".

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by psycho gundam
exchange "think" for "know".

lol thumb up

Starscream M
Originally posted by psycho gundam
stop making bait threads then?

lol at getting upset at what you haul in when you make threads to get thor fanboys upset, they were fine doing nothing before you made them angry in your threads. (thor's 9/10 mjolnirless) uh, I don't make bait threads.

psycho gundam
sure you do. and like you admitted, a good amount contain thor. you just try and make thor look bad by playing off of low showings, and you have him without mjolnir often enough.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=527742

^ totally not a bait thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=525595

^ another "good" one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.