Magus & Orion vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Odin with his spear.

Orion with astro harness and motherbox
Magus with whatever is standard.

magus has convinced orion that Odin is a bloodlusted War God Of Death..

whose sole goal is to create an after life battlefield of death and battle.. on par with Darkseid and his maginations..

Magus tell Orion that Odin is a Barbarian of the ancient passed who keeps getting stronger and feeds off of mankinds psychic energy of death and war..

battle takes place on the rainbow bridge

ko,kill cis on morality on..

Black bolt z
Odin smashes the rainbow bridge and makes them fall.

Wild Shadow
they can both fly

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
they can both fly Since when can magus fly?Or did you just add that?
Odin(after breaking the bridge)goes to pimp slap them and make them want to fall.

quanchi112
Is this current Magus?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by quanchi112
Is this current Magus? yes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
yes. I think we need to wait and see.

Bouboumaster
Orion is irrevelent.

If it was Classic Magus (the one with the afro), I would have said Magus. Magus done what Odin couldn't: Bring Thanos on his ass.

If it's current Magus, Odin bite his head off, and do the same to his lame ass partner.

Blanket
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Orion is irrevelent.

If it was Classic Magus (the one with the afro), I would have said Magus. Magus done what Odin couldn't: Bring Thanos on his ass.

If it's current Magus, Odin bite his head off, and do the same to his lame ass partner. The Odin fight was certainly more decisive than the Magus fight that I recall... plus, Thanos was at his weakest.

Also, Orion is irrelevant, I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.