Doomsday on a rampage in the Marvel Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
After beating Doomsday, The Justice League send Doomsday to a parallel earth because he is too dangerous to keep in there world. Unfortunately for the Marvel Universe He was send there. Who does he kill before he is taken down? His opponents are:
1. Juggernaut
2. Silver Surfer
3. Thor
4. Hercules
5. Hulk
6. The X-Men
7. The Avengers
8. Ghost Rider
9. The Fantastic 4

Mindset
Stops at Juggs.

WickedDynamite
He takes one look at Marvel Earth.

Turns his back home and says:

"F*** this shit! Too damn easy"

Returns to DCU.

Fin

Mindset
Goes back to DC to murderape Batman, no doubt.

McNasty996
I don't see him beating juggernaut

Slaanesh
stop at Jugg..if by any chances he beat Jugg..Surfer stop him..

Black bolt z
Stalemate with juggs.
stops at surf.

thanos-prime
Juggs stops him

JakeTheBank
Pretty much everyone on the list can stop him depending on rosters.

Johnny Sorrow
1. Can't kill Juggernaut, can BFR him.
2. Can't catch Surfer, and Surfer can control his molecular structure to recover from any damage. And he can attack Doomsday on the astral plane. Surfer probably wins.
3. Kills Thor (current). RKT and Odinforce? Not likely.
4. Kills Herc.
5. Kills Hulk, although it would be difficult.
6. Depends on team.
7. Depends on team.
8. Stalemate.
9. Without Reed's tech? Doomsday wins.

stan5677
1. loses
2. loses
3. loses
4. loses
5. hulk's hf keeps him in it and will eventually edge out dd in strength
6.demolishes team
7. depends on team
8. true ghostrider would have to emerge to stand a chance
9. reed bfr dd

SevenShackles
A lot of the x men get killed here sadly thing and human torch die also. Probly rip reed if he gets his hands on him then susan can flip and try and blow him up from the inside , if not he plows threw roster and is stopped by juggy then put down with aid of surfer if not surfer solo. Juggy got the physical ability to put down doomy long term fight.

shokosugi

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by stan5677
1. loses
2. loses
3. loses
4. loses
5. hulk's hf keeps him in it and will eventually edge out dd in strength
6.demolishes team
7. depends on team
8. true ghostrider would have to emerge to stand a chance
9. reed bfr dd

Hulk wins, but post-Annihilation Surfer doesn't?

Mindset
Captain Universe > DC

thanos-prime

vansonbee
Originally posted by thanos-prime
nothing is know about that specific captain universe's power level so to try and use that feat to lowball juggs is pretty pathetic. Really, DC fans these days.

Doomsday just drop another rank in the power poll.

CU > Jug > DD

Parmaniac
Originally posted by shokosugi
Doomsday has defeated an entire TEAM of this C-lister.
Yeah we now this C-lister team is called the JLA lead by a D-Lister who lost aswell.
http://www.mikecs.net/prodigeek/images/2bdfc490de4d_1462A/death_of_superman.jpg
smile

Prep-Man
Doomsday adapts to Juggs and Surfer. Just like he did Radiant.

Mshinu
Juggs` sunday punch ftw.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Doomsday adapts to Juggs and Surfer. Just like he did Radiant.

he need to die first to do that..

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Slaanesh
he need to die first to do that..

I know, just saying, but he can also adapt on the fly as well. By killing DD, you only make things worse.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I know, just saying, but he can also adapt on the fly as well. By killing DD, you only make things worse.

that's HP DD..and even if he can adapt instantly..i doubt he can adapt to Surfer level of offensive power on the fly..and this thread is about who will stop him..not who can stop him everytime he came back from death..

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Slaanesh
that's HP DD..and even if he can adapt instantly..i doubt he can adapt to Surfer level of offensive power on the fly..and this thread is about who will stop him..not who can stop him everytime he came back from death..

Isn't that the DD we're using?

Slaanesh
i don't know..the OP didn't say which version it is..

Warlord
He stops at Juggs then he goes back to kill Supes again

Naija boy
stops at juggernaut. or conversely gets BFred by surfer

stan5677
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Hulk wins, but post-Annihilation Surfer doesn't?

Those losses are DD losses

Philosophía
Clears it.

Lord Feron
Which DD is this? Im gonna use the Strongest because any other wouldn't really get that far.

1. Juggernaut - Unless he develops the use of magic strong enough to sever the link between cain and cytorrak DD is gonna be fighting Juggs till the end of days.

2. Silver Surfer - SS is gonna straight own him unless Surfer decided to go fisty cuffs for some bizarre reason.

3. Thor - Maybe with enough lighting but definitely with a GB. or a BFR.

4. Hercules - DD is should kill him but Herc is gonna kick him in the balls and then run and get help.

5. Hulk - Yeah normal Hulk I got a feeling he might lose...

6. The X-Men - Depends on the line up...

7. The Avengers - Depends on the line up

8. Ghost Rider - not sure but PS should **** him up nicely

9. The Fantastic 4 - Reed does something vague to DD and somehow winds.

WickedDynamite

JakeTheBank
lol @ Thor, Hulk, Surfer, Avengers, X-Men, and FF all called "b"-listers

SevenShackles
Only person that matters in fantastic four is reed all others die unless susan can do something drastic. Avengers and x men even if u use every possible member only a few would matter rest are cannon fodder.

Btw the jla dos doomsday fought were kinda lack luster.. booster gold. Fire. Blue beetle , ice, maxima, blood wayne and probly someone else. I liked the team but not the normal lvl of skill or power.

quanchi112
Stops at marko.

the ninjak
Doomsday can't hurt Cain and DD doesn't know anything about his enchantment so DD gets pulverised into the earth.

hehe DC crowd here is funny. C-listers? Surfer can solo SM and doomsday - who is a PIS dependant joke - if they come at him toghether.

the gauntlet order is also screwed up, he has no chance of defeating the surfer who should be at the end of the list.

Almost all of them can easily bfr DD and many can outright kill him a thousand times over.

KingD19
If he somehow makes it to the X-Men or the FF, Reed/Beast/Forge invent something that neutralizes his adaptation, and drops his strength forty fold.

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19
If he somehow makes it to the X-Men or the FF, Reed/Beast/Forge invent something that neutralizes his adaptation, and drops his strength forty fold.

Reed blasts DD with Celestrial kill gun. Hank and Forge make something to hold DD still for a while while Reed turns it on and blasts him.

Wild Shadow
Forge pulls out his hulk killing gun and starts blasting away at DD while the other X- men attack at range to help him out.. once that is done if that doesn't take him out they hit him with multiple psi TK blast while others run in to cut him up while his mind is being attacked or lobotomized...

logan an warpath slice his head off and colossus kicks it into orbit..

KingD19
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

Logan an warpath slice his head off and colossus kicks it into orbit..

Kinda like when this happened...

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/AutobotWonko/School%20Projects/wmd_unicron.jpg

SamZED
If that ever happens that'd only prove that Justice League is a team of jerks.. Why would they send Doomsday to marvel?

BattleMage
Originally posted by Mindset
Stops at Juggs. thumb up

Forge pulls out his hulk killing gun and starts blasting away at DD while the other X- men attack at range to help him out.. once that is done if that doesn't take him out they hit him with multiple psi TK blast while others run in to cut him up while his mind is being attacked or lobotomized...

logan an warpath slice his head off and colossus kicks it into orbit..

that's way too much work. illyana dumps him in a dimension of pure itchiness and that's it. forever.

doomsday's a joke

Black bolt z
Originally posted by 753
that's way too much work. illyana dumps him in a dimension of pure itchiness and that's it. forever.

doomsday's a joke Lol
That would be the worst dimension ever!

KingD19
Originally posted by 753

doomsday's a joke

Nah man, a dimension of PURE DOOKIE!!!!

Or a dimension WITH A MOOSE!!! A MOOOOOOSE!!!!!

Or a dimension WITH A MOOSE!!! A MOOOOOOSE!!!!!

invader zim rocks

ever read johnny the homicidal maniac?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by SamZED
If that ever happens that'd only prove that Justice League is a team of jerks.. Why would they send Doomsday to marvel? they formed their own illuminati and not much of a stretch since they have actually taken the law into their own hands in the past and doen similar things.. like sending general eiling on an asteroid.. sending the general and his kryptonians to the phantom zone...

they formed their own illuminati and not much of a stretch since they have actually taken the law into their own hands in the past and doen similar things.. like sending general eiling on an asteroid.. sending the general and his kryptonians to the phantom zone...

but they can't harm people that way, they wouldn't send him to an inhabited parallel earth

KingD19
Originally posted by 753
invader zim rocks

ever read johnny the homicidal maniac?

Yes, yes I have.

Black bolt z

Or a dimension WITH A MOOSE!!! A MOOOOOOSE!!!!! LOL!
Although it's a ROOM WITH A MOOSE(with walnuts in it).

Estacado
Did people forget that dd is as fast as superman?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Estacado
Did people forget that dd is as fast as superman? Doubtful, I know it was stated he was faster than Flash but why could everyone else keep up with him or why could the citizens watch the fight then?

Originally posted by Estacado
Did people forget that dd is as fast as superman?

Im also skeptical, when has he moved that fast on panel?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by 753
but they can't harm people that way, they wouldn't send him to an inhabited parallel earth other living beings live in the phantom zone.... no expression

other living beings live in the phantom zone.... no expression

Life doesn't go on as usual in the phantom zone. They cannot touch each other in there, they reciprocally intangible, this keeps them from kill each other. Plus, they don't eat or age and there is nothing in the environment.

Wild Shadow
pretty sure the indigenous life forms werent to happy to have their home dimension used as a extraterrestrial prison..

pretty sure the indigenous life forms werent to happy to have their home dimension used as a extraterrestrial prison..

they cant touch anything, they're just ghosts there

Mindset
Originally posted by 753
they cant touch anything, they're just ghosts there That's been changed.

You can move around and interact in the PZ, Monel did.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Mindset
That's been changed.

You can move around and interact in the PZ, Monel did. yup.. Happy Dance

KingD19
The people sent there are ghosts, but I think the indigineous life forms can interact with one another.

The people sent there are ghosts, but I think the indigineous life forms can interact with one another.

that's what I meant

Wild Shadow
come on ppl lets just admit that some of our heroes arent so innocent and pure as we would like them to be.

Black bolt z
come on ppl lets just admit that some of our heroes arent so innocent and pure as we would like them to be. My Ronald McDonald is my hero?Whats not pure about him?

shokosugi
if a B-level Radiant copy cat (Mr. Universe) can beat the crap out of Juggs, Doomsday definitely can.

thanos-prime
if a B-level Radiant copy cat (Mr. Universe) can beat the crap out of Juggs, Doomsday definitely can. This specific captain universes power level is uknown so to keep calling him b-class and c-class just proves how biased you are.

shokosugi
unknown or not he's still a b-lister. this guy beating the crap out of Juggs??? what's the world coming to!?!?!

JakeTheBank
unknown or not he's still a b-lister.

You missed the point. Completely.

Badabing
I'm gonna warn everybody then close this thread. 4 pages of trolling, spam and bashing is enough.

Mindset
The people sent there are ghosts, but I think the indigineous life forms can interact with one another. Mon El was sent there, he wasn't a ghost.

Neither was SBP.

turns out the native phantoms were furious about it and tried to take revenge on the creators of the phantom zone. supergirl 16 apparently

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by American Dragon
After beating Doomsday, The Justice League send Doomsday to a parallel earth because he is too dangerous to keep in there world. Unfortunately for the Marvel Universe He was send there. Who does he kill before he is taken down? His opponents are:
1. Juggernaut
2. Silver Surfer
3. Thor
4. Hercules
5. Hulk
6. The X-Men
7. The Avengers
8. Ghost Rider
9. The Fantastic 4

1- Loose against Juggernaut

2- Get pwned against Surfer

3- Loose against Thor

4- Probably win against Hercules, after a long ass fight

5- Loose against The Hulk.

6- It depends on the roster, but most likely win against the team

7- Again, it depends on the roster. Can't say anything about it.

8- As long as DD don't get the Penance Stare... He won't beat the Ghost Rider, but he can at least bfr him.

9- Without prep: Thing is like Hercules, in the way that even if he's almost as powerful as DD, he can't win. And Sue doesn't have the firepower to beat him. So DD ftw.

With prep: lol, Reed soloes

KingD19
unknown or not he's still a b-lister. this guy beating the crap out of Juggs??? what's the world coming to!?!?!

Nobodies banned you yet?? You keep talking crap about C-Universe, but like it's been said a couple times, we don't know how powerful this version is, but the only other person who laid Cain out like that was Onslaught, so he's got to be pretty powerful

shokosugi
ok fine. this Captain Universe has got to be an amalgam of Red Hulk + Sentry + Captain Universe.

this is one powerful Captain Universe.

shokosugi
Nobodies banned you yet?? You keep talking crap about C-Universe, but like it's been said a couple times, we don't know how powerful this version is, but the only other person who laid Cain out like that was Onslaught, so he's got to be pretty powerful

why? because I presented undisputable facts that Juggs is NOT unstoppable?

KingD19
why? because I presented undisputable facts that Juggs is NOT unstoppable?

Lol, the only 2 times he's been noticeably stopped is that piss poor writing when Onslaught ripped the Cyttorak Gem out of his chest, which wasn't even in his body at the time, then he used a mix of Tp and strength to launch him. Considering he was so powerful that it took Franklin Richards to stop him, stopping Juggs is well within his power.

And now...Captain Universe, a Captain universe we know nothing about stopped him, he could be a cosmic level entity for all we know. And ummm, correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Doomsday been killed a couple times? That's never happened to Juggs, he's been flayed to a skeleton and all it did was piss him off.

Since Juggs helmet was off, Universe could have TP'd him for all we know.

And since we're talking about unstoppability, wasn't Superman killed by Doomsday, your hero got killed by a guy who can't even get past Juggernaut.

shokosugi
Juggs was stopped by war hulk too

Warlord
I'm sure he was...wink

Mshinu
Same way Supes was killed by Juggs wink

Blackest Knight
DD beats juggy Same way juggs was beaten by war hulk, cu, onslaught

Warlord
especially the way he was beat by Onslaught

the ninjak
LOL DD is nowhere near capable of what Onslaught or Captain U did to Juggs.

shokosugi
Captain Universe is a bum.

quanchi112
Captain Universe is a bum. Do you ever debate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.