Merrick(Force Commander) and Gabriel vs Master Chief and Solid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
Best Equipment for everyone.

FinalAnswer
Snake soloes everyone, including Chief, with CQC after having his skin burnt off, his arms and legs chopped off, and his eyes plucked out.

Ms.Marvel
i dislike discussing warhammer characters because there is hardly ever any concrete substantiation that can be provided for their abilities. 90% of it is hearsay or comes from the lexicanum. "woah SM's can swallow grenades!" really? show me. "... >.>"

to play devils advocate i say snake dies instantly and john puts a bullet in their brains.

going by the video game incarnations of of the WH40K characters, space marines go down from a single swipe of a regular orks axe and do not move with substantial speed, as shown in the actual cutscene for DoW1. so chief can probably handle them both.

Phanteros
They are highly resistent from bullets. and Orks are stronger than what they appear in the games. So I say a Combo with Deamonspliter and Chain Sword. The bullets in Warhammer >>>>>>>>>>>RL life bullets.

Ms.Marvel
the sergeants armor was pierced in one shot in the cutscene, and unless you could provide some substantiation... we kind of have to go by what the game shows us in regards to the orkz. regardless nothing points to them being stronger or faster than a spartan.

and the bullets are not > human bullets. while the lexicanum describes bolters as mini missle launcher things, whenever anyone is shot by a bolter the wound is always the same size as what a norml bullet would inflict.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
the sergeants armor was pierced in one shot in the cutscene, and unless you could provide some substantiation... we kind of have to go by what the game shows us in regards to the orkz. regardless nothing points to them being stronger or faster than a spartan.

and the bullets are not > human bullets. while the lexicanum describes bolters as mini missle launcher things, whenever anyone is shot by a bolter the wound is always the same size as what a norml bullet would inflict. What Sergeants armor? In the Novels they basically survive bullet fires.

Ms.Marvel
SFkFo5SBx-g

Phanteros
The school I'm in doesn't have good java, I see what you mean. But yet in DoW 2 A SP a bullet bounced of a SP's armor in the intro. Novels they survived it as well.

Ms.Marvel
id have to see it, not saying i dont believe you but im just not a fan of hearsay. need quotes, page numbers, videos, etc. especially with WH, because say ridiculous things. ive heard things like"SM's can toss tanks!" "every bullet has thousands of tons of force" "they can swallow live grenades!" etc. no one ever actually substaniates it though.

mechagoomba
im curious as to who merrick is and what game hes from?

Ms.Marvel
i had assumed that maybe he was in chaos rising. dunno

Phanteros
Originally posted by mechagoomba
im curious as to who merrick is and what game hes from? Merrick is canon name for the Force Commander in Dawn of War 2

mechagoomba
I didnt know he had a canon name lol

Ms.Marvel
google brings up nothing about a warhammer merrik.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.