Uruha Hokage vs Akatsuki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kento
Joker
Kurei Mori
Recca Hanabishi
Tokiya Mikagami

vs

God Realm Pein
Itachi Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Suigetsu

Current Sasuke. No Tsukiyomi for the Uchiha. No Susanoo for Itachi, and Sasuke can have the rib version of he used against Raikage but none of the other forms. No Madoka for Recca. Zabuza's sword is intact for the fight.

yungz22
can any of these guys dodge chibaku cause i know nothing of that show

Kento
Joker can pretty much do the exact same thing. That's why he and God Realm are here. And Joker can control gravity to a much better extent than God Realm though its only in a small area. So Chibaku Tensei won't be much of a problem when Joker can create black holes also (and presumably survive one since he's hinted at being a guy from the manga M.A.R who was created by the same guy).

Q99
The Recca people have some cool powers, but I'd say the Akatsuki have a lot more raw firepower.

Kento
Maybe, but I don't think just having bigger attack will cut it. The Hokage have some good damage soak. Joker can make it so none of the other team can move if they all fight close together. Wonder if Tokiya could absorb Suigetsu into Ensui? And how well can the sharingan work against Rui who is the Illusion Dragon? Tokiya can also create a blinding mist. Kurei has Shadow Clone technique. With all the fire that'll be flying around though Kirin will probably be something easy. And I wonder how well the Flame Brothers can stand up to Amaterasu.

Q99
Personally I didn't get the impression that they were on Akatsuki level, but admittedly it's been awhile since I've read the series so I won't make any firm statements.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.