Hanzo Hattori vs. Eiji Kisaragi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Esomark
http://usera.ImageCave.com/bigm/366px-Hanzo-ss3.jpg
vs
http://usera.ImageCave.com/bigm/450px-Eiji-95art.jpg

They are SNK's best known ninja characters but who will prevail in a duel to see who is the true master of the shadows?

lordxalba
Originally posted by Esomark
vs

They are SNK's best known ninja characters but who will prevail in a duel to see who is the true master of the shadows?

Surely it will be draw .But both will be killed by Iori Yagami laughing

You scream,you cry and then you die.

Sin_Volvagia
Hanzo is the better ninja and has more abilities and weapons to use than Eiji.

Esomark
Originally posted by lordxalba
Surely it will be draw .But both will be killed by Iori Yagami laughing

Iori is not in this thread. He's got no business here.

I thought this thread had gone into oblivion but I'm glad it didn't.
Hanzo wins this one.

lordxalba
Iori is not in this thread. He's got no business here.

I thought this thread had gone into oblivion but I'm glad it didn't.
Hanzo wins this one.

Yaaha laughing Your correct.

I-Drop
vs

They are SNK's best known ninja characters but who will prevail in a duel to see who is the true master of the shadows? Hanzo wins w/ease. & I'd say Galford, World Heroes Hanzo & Fuuma are all more famous than Eiji

Hell Lancer
and eiji being from AoF has nothing to do with what you're saying right? wink

LLLLLink
Hanzo wins all for being a real person(s).

Hell Lancer
ninjas are over-rated. everything about them is either flat out lies or overblown myths. same with samurais.

LLLLLink
Ninjas being overrated is actually the whole point of their art. Deception.

I-Drop
Ditto.Originally posted by Hell Lancer
and eiji being from AoF has nothing to do with what you're saying right? wink Right. I don't hate on everybody from AOF. Mostly just Ryo & sometimes his pop. It's rare for me to hate on a ninja anyway. Eiji never really took off like that. He was used sparingly in KOF. They put him in XI & took his ass right back out the next time around & I doubt they putting him back anytime soon. The other ninjas I listed all have been in more games w/the exception of WH Hanzo. Hanzo has tied him but got to be in NGBC reppin' WH whereas Eiji didn't get to rep AOF there 'cuz they chose to put other AOF characters there.

If you were talking about me picking Hanzo to win here, it's merely because he would. He brings too much to the table.

You have anything vital to add to the topic?

Hell Lancer
i seriously doubt anyone has said anything vital in this thread. looking above, the reasons for winning are:
1) hanzo because he's based on someone real
2) a draw because both of 'em would be killed by Blue Iori
3) hanzo is a better ninja because he has weapons
4) hanzo wins by ease...although you never say why exactly

so excuse me for not anteing up with some excellent points of my own laughing out loud
besides, neither of them have feats worth mentioning. if anything, I'd say Eiji wins because he took on some heavy ass kicking from Iori and lived to talk about it.

I-Drop
I was speaking on how instead of giving your opinion on the fight, you decided it would be better to suggest bias on my part because Eiji's from AOF. Lame. If I hated AOF that much I wouldn't have been pissed about King not being in KOF XII. I don't think AOF was a bad series because all the characters sucked, only some of them did. I think it was bad because they focused too much on the one that sucked the most smile

Eiji lived only because Iori didn't want him dead. He seems to be a ***** too. Maybe it's my memory again, but I remember Billy wanting to get revenge for that asswhoopin', but I don't remember Eiji wanting to do anything but stay the **** away from Iori. Is this correct?

I already said HH brings too much to the table. If you do a comparison of abilities, you'd probably come up w/the same conclusion

Hell Lancer
you're getting soft, oldguy. that wink smilie in the end was to show i was kidding...or maybe hitting on you confused
but definitely not flaming you.

well, makes cameo appearances and cusses out Iori. that's pretty manly laughing out loud

Esomark
Originally posted by I-Drop
Hanzo wins w/ease. & I'd say Galford, World Heroes Hanzo & Fuuma are all more famous than Eiji

Admittedly, it was a wild guess on my part about Eiji being just as famous as Hanzo 'cause of KOF's popularity. No one in person I've come across in person, even fighting game fans, seem to know who Galford and the World Heroes ninjas are, let alone the games they are from.

I-Drop
He's only been in a few KOFs. It's all relative I guess. I don't know ANYone who knows Hanzo but doesn't know Galford. He's the dude w/the dog.Originally posted by Hell Lancer
you're getting soft, oldguy. that wink smilie in the end was to show i was kidding...or maybe hitting on you confused
but definitely not flaming you. well, makes cameo appearances and cusses out Iori. that's pretty manly laughing out loud Getting soft is one of the few things I can't do. I never said you were flaming. Just saying you hadn't given your opinion on the fight yet.

Hell Lancer
yeah you do. remember the whole PMS you went through cuz i dissed gouken in his RT? it was so bad, I swear your username changed from I-drop to I-menstruate stick out tongue

XanatosForever
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Hanzo wins all for being a real person(s).

Oh yeah, huh? Guess that makes this thread illegal. How's for for some gay_rage?

Nah, I'm just kidding, still it's kinda funny.

Warden
Hating a fictonal char to the extreme is pretty pathetic anyway.

I-Drop
Originally posted by Hell Lancer
yeah you do. remember the whole PMS you went through cuz i dissed gouken in his RT? it was so bad, I swear your username changed from I-drop to I-menstruate stick out tongue Nah. That was just you taking your hate to a stupid high level & me calling you on it. smile Respect threads are called RESPECT threads 4a reason, mane.

Anyway....Hanzo's victory is unanimous now right?

Frisky Dingo
U and Sado never could C I 2 I, could U?

Hell Lancer
heh, yeah, because some who could write a book on hating cats should be going around giving another hater a lesson on respect laughing out loud

can I say no just so we can argue for the phuck of it? we've been arguing about so many thing, if we agree on something the sun might start rising from the west sad

nah. we agree on a few things:
1) Iori's new outfit is gay
2) other cats in FF need to shine
3) KofXII needed to have K'
4) Geese Howard is too underrated a badass
5) wwe sucks now
6) Rock Howard sucks
7) Iori needs to fubar Ash
8) this whole school girl thing in games is lame
9) sheamus is Lamess
10) kazuya is one of the most badass 2D characters out there

Frisky Dingo
Wait a minUTE, U'R not Sado! R U?

I-Drop
heh, yeah, because some who could write a book on hating cats should be going around giving another hater a lesson on respect laughing out loudWe could BOTH write books on it. Mine would be better because it would instruct one on the proper places to hate. smile Did I ever hate on somebody in their RT?
nah. we agree on a few things:
1) Iori's new outfit is gay
2) other cats in FF need to shine
3) KofXII needed to have K'
4) Geese Howard deserves better from SNK
5) wwe sucks now
6) rehash suckASSaki sucks
7) Iori needs to fubar Ash
8) this whole school girl thing in games is lame
9) sheamus is Lamess
10) kazuya is one of the most badass 2D characters out there Fixed #6 for ya. &that's something EVERYBODY can agree on. fixed #4 too.

Psssst. Kaz is a 3D character. But yes he is a badass.Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
U and Sado never could C I 2 I, could U? It's rare, but it has happened

Hell Lancer
peeps are callin' me that for some reason smokin'

...damn, how did that happen? sad

bullshite. your english sucks. you'd be going around saying how you wrote the book at a breath and people'll throw you book away and read mine instead because they know what a good books supposed to look like. besides, just look out user names.
Hell Lancer has character and charisma written on it and is based off the movelist of a character we both just agreed on is badass.
I-drop is based off the a move of a lame Spanish ninja who thinks being pretty and screaming like a girl would get him chicks sad

I-Drop
1st you say "your english sucks", but you follow up w/bad English like "throw you book away" & "just look out user names". My English isn't perfect, but damn. laughing out loud

I'm not sure what the Hell Lancer is, but I doubt it's as cool as dropping someone on the top of their skull. All the cool ninjas do it.

No End N Site
I-Drop does stand for the Izuna Drop, doesn't it? That's pretty cool.

I-Drop
Yup. Bigtime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.