DC Ares Vs Void/Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
discuss big grin

Black bolt z
Sentry

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Sentry how so?
Not only is DC ares more skilled than marvel ares in fights, he also has energy manipulation, flight, reality warping on a decent level, and is the real personification of war.

he once was floating in space thinking and it was causing war all around the world

Colossus-Big C
bump

Ambient
Ares..

quanchi112
Void wins.

Prep-Man
Ares.

vansonbee
Void pulls off WW head slice.

CosmicComet
Ares.

bbrem123
void/sentry wins

Phoenix2001
How about providing some explanations please. Only one person has listed DC Ares' feats.

Blanket
Originally posted by Phoenix2001
How about providing some explanations please. Only one person has listed DC Ares' feats. I agree. People saying Sentry have some 'splaining to do.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blanket
I agree. People saying Sentry have some 'splaining to do. How can ares even beat him since he can reform at will?

Q99
Well, godly weapons have been noted as hard to heal from in DC.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Q99
Well, godly weapons have been noted as hard to heal from in DC. What does that have to do with the Sentry here? He can be exploded and come back.

Q99
Originally posted by quanchi112
What does that have to do with the Sentry here? He can be exploded and come back.

Ares might be able to mess with the reforming abilities, in other words.

Heck, Ares was ruler of Hades for awhile. He might be able to shove him down there physically, reforming or no.

I'm not drawing a conclusion who would win, just saying that reforming doesn't necessarily mean he can't lose, not against Ares.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Q99
Ares might be able to mess with the reforming abilities, in other words.

Heck, Ares was ruler of Hades for awhile. He might be able to shove him down there physically, reforming or no.

I'm not drawing a conclusion who would win, just saying that reforming doesn't necessarily mean he can't lose, not against Ares. If the MM couldn't how does ares?

When has ares ever demonstrated this ability?

Stranglehold300
If sentry has a stable mind and he can use Void powers too.

I think this is close.

Because Stable minded Sentry aka classic Sentr is really powerful. Even with Supes.

So if he has a stable mind he can use all of his unkown powers.

Q99
If the MM couldn't how does ares?

They have quite different power sets and Sentry caught MM off guard. I do believe MM could've killed VoidSentry.

He's king of Hades, that means he can shove stuff down there.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Q99
They have quite different power sets and Sentry caught MM off guard. I do believe MM could've killed VoidSentry.

He's king of Hades, that means he can shove stuff down there.

So ur assuming MM couldve beat sentry. Even tho on panel he lost? There is nothing Ares can do here

Q99
Originally posted by bbrem123
So ur assuming MM couldve beat sentry. Even tho on panel he lost?

Yes. I think the writer has said that Sentry won in large part due to catching MM off-guard. If circumstances were different MM would've won.

Colossus-Big C
isnt dc ares a real abstract though the embodiment of war?

iceman24567
He's not a abstract and no he's the god of conflict mean all conflict

quanchi112
Originally posted by Q99

He's king of Hades, that means he can shove stuff down there. He already tried to and failed. I have no clue what you are basing this off of. Sentry readjusted to his powers and overrode him. MM also isn't ares. Ares gets ripped in half.

Pluto is also the king of hades so I guess you debate by titles.

bbrem123
He already tried to and failed. I have no clue what you are basing this off of. Sentry readjusted to his powers and overrode him. MM also isn't ares. Ares gets ripped in half.

Pluto is also the king of hades so I guess you debate by titles. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.