Jerec vs Kar Vastor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Both are at full strength and have their full equipment.

Round 1: Coruscant Jedi Temple

Round 2: Valley of the Jedi

Round 3: Haruun Kal jungle.

Darth_Glentract
Not to sure about this one. I'm thinking Vastor takes this. He's just got too much raw power.

Nephthys
I was thinking that too, but I think Jerec may be able to control his power better. Iirc his Force blasts were pretty leet and he had advanced skills in various Force applications.

Gideon
For what it's worth, Coruscant Nights depicted a scene in which Nick Rostu sensed far greater power in Vader than Vastor; whereas Tash Arranda sensed only slightly less power in Jerec than in Vader (Galaxy of Fear: Spore).

Lord Lucien
I liked those books.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Gideon
For what it's worth, Coruscant Nights depicted a scene in which Nick Rostu sensed far greater power in Vader than Vastor; whereas Tash Arranda sensed only slightly less power in Jerec than in Vader (Galaxy of Fear: Spore).

Nick Rostu shouldn't be a very credible source when it comes to sensing force power.

Id give this to Kar.

ares834
I would say Jerec would win. Yes Kar has raw power but he has little to no control.

truejedi
I would go with Vastor in this. Jerec was defeated by a young, largely untrained Katarn, even while being powered by the Valley of the jedi. Vastor was at least on an even footing with Mace Windu as of Shatterpoint.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Gideon

That's crazy. I've never seen Jerec as being all that strong really. I need to play those games one of these days.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.