Dr. Strange vs. Silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
1:No prep
2:4 days prep

Nihilist
Sorcerer Supreme Dr Strange stomps in both matches.

cdtm
Originally posted by Black bolt z
1:No prep
2:4 days prep

I'm going with the character that managed to counter and hold off the complete Infinity Gauntlet for a brief time, and knock Galactus on his rear.

Strange.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by cdtm
I'm going with the character that managed to counter and hold off the complete Infinity Gauntlet for a brief time, and knock Galactus on his rear.

Strange. When did he do these?

Slaanesh
SS

Wild Shadow
blackhole ftw..

aristoraptor
Surfer- herald of Galactus.

Strange- magical protector of entire universe.

I think sorceror supreme strange's power level is way higher. Also, he has more experience. He waged a thousand year war in another dimension. Sick.

Wild Shadow
superhuman reaction tops strange's finger twisting and that is not even including how F#@@ed strange currently is.. he is no more a thread then zatanna or ass guard kid would be..

also SS is also thousands of yrs old..

cdtm
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
superhuman reaction tops strange's finger twisting and that is not even including how F#@@ed strange currently is.. he is no more a thread then zatanna or ass guard kid would be..

Strange has auto defenses though. They saved him from Deathurges attack.

celeyhyga17

is he that old???

i was thinking maybe 100+...

aristoraptor
Granted, strange is lame recently. I mean, he just got owned by Ghost. I was referring to Sorceror Supreme Strange, as per the poll. I mean, the guy was practically discontinued because he was a deus ex machina for chrissakes.

Endless Mike
Current Strange loses, classic Strange wins

jalek moye
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Current Strange loses, classic Strange wins
pretty much

the ninjak
Sorceror Supreme had Automatic Protection Enchantments that would protect him long enough to capture and banish Radd.

Wild Shadow
does his auto defense protect him from a blackhole or planet omni blast?

Nihilist

also SS is also thousands of yrs old.. Strange once reacted to SS trying to sneak attack him from behind at ftl speeds, Strange easy countered SS due to his auto shields and some kind of magical sense warning him.Originally posted by Wild Shadow
does his auto defense protect him from a blackhole or planet omni blast? In the past Strange has flown into black holes and closed them without any problem.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
Strange once reacted to SS trying to sneak attack him from behind at ftl speeds, Strange easy countered SS due to his auto shields and some kind of magical sense warning him. In the past Strange has flown into black holes and closed them without any problem. Surfer has also flown through black holes.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Surfer has also flown through black holes. And your point is?

I was replying about to the question abouy wheather or not Strange could handle black Holes.

Firestorms
The Classic Dr can dominate if he got time to prepare but in a random encounter the Dr dies.
Wizard covered this one perfectly a few years ago

That's the strong DR they ranked Surfer against, long before Bendis jobbered him, he used to be a beast with prep including throwing some hurting on a Galactus and yet Wizard still couldn't see him holding off Surfer. That's how fast and durable Silver Surfer is

THE LINK
http://www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm

batdude123
blackhole ftw..

http://img142.imageshack.us/i/nova4lg.jpg/
http://img137.imageshack.us/i/nova24lv.jpg/

Nihilist
Originally posted by Firestorms
The Classic Dr can dominate if he got time to prepare but in a random encounter the Dr dies.

That's the strong DR they ranked Surfer against, long before Bendis jobbered him, he used to be a beast with prep including throwing some hurting on a Galactus and yet Wizard still couldn't see him holding off Surfer. That's how fast and durable Silver Surfer is

THE LINK
http://www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm Surfer tried to random attack/sneak attack Dr Strange before and failed.

Strange has handled Surfer before with ease.

Bouboumaster
Classic Strange win both

Originally posted by Firestorms

THE LINK
http://www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm

They were out of their minds with that list, Strange was a lot more powerfull than any of them and his auto-shields and defensive spells can tank their blitzes. Who cares how durable they are? He could rip their souls apart, although I also believe he could destroy their bodies. They say he couldnt get a drop on the speedsters? Yeah, I'm sure the most powerfull sorcerer in the world can manage area attacks, locating and tracking spells to hit them wherever they are.

Oh strange could create a super-nova and live inside of it too. His feats are just surreal.

Colossus-Big C
ive read about the thousand year war. its a war were all magical beings fight there counter parts. vishanti, cyttorak ,the octassence dr strange chthon and every other diety takes part in. and the war is so bad it destroys the very fabric of magic alltoghther. and they have to get the courner stones of creation to restore magic .

tests
classic strange was an absolute beast, he takes this one both ways pretty convincingly. .

Warlord
yes

King Kandy
1st is a toss up but i'd give it to strange more often than not. 2nd Strange 10/10.

FOOM
It was an interesting list, but some decisions seemed a little forced just to keep it linear. They failed to realize that just because A beats B and B beats C that does not automatically mean that A beats C.

Bouboumaster
Classic Sorcerer Supreme Doctor Strange operated on a lvl far above even current Surfer, who kick a lots of ass.

But against current Strange, Surfer rape him

cdtm
Originally posted by 753
They were out of their minds with that list, Strange was a lot more powerfull than any of them and his auto-shields and defensive spells can tank their blitzes. Who cares how durable they are? He could rip their souls apart, although I also believe he could destroy their bodies. They say he couldnt get a drop on the speedsters? Yeah, I'm sure the most powerfull sorcerer in the world can manage area attacks, locating and tracking spells to hit them wherever they are.

Oh strange could create a super-nova and live inside of it too. His feats are just surreal.

And lets keep in mind Wizard had Captain America knocking out Thor.

And even had a picture showing it.

Yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.