"peak humans" "enhanced humans" "low superhumans" Any difference?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
Is there really a difference? Is there? Im pretty sure that any popular peak human is capable of the same strength, speed feats as say enhanced human. So do these titles really make a difference for vs fights? I mean when both combatants are skilled fighters.

Q99
There can be a difference... but not always. Sometimes someone has an enhancement that doesn't put them on the level of so-called 'peak humans', sometimes they have more. Peak humans is the most specific of the terms, and really in comics it just means "superhuman across the board but not particularly blatant about it". Low superhuman generally refers to more superhuman than that.

Digi
They're all just buzzwords to help define a certain range. They're guides, not exact gauges. Many other similar ones exist as well.

Don't take them too seriously, because there's no exact definitions for them. They just help create a shared vocabulary with which we can discuss comics, much like meta, herald, skyfather, superhuman, etc. etc.

The Nuul
Peak (Batman) is lesser than enhanced humans or low superhumans (Cap or Wolverine).

roughrider
Peak Human = Batman, Captain America

Enhanced Human = Deadpool, Wolverine

Low Superhuman = (Early) Luke Cage, Killer Croc

There are differences. It's rungs on a ladder.

-K-M-
From the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/MasterEdition-17-1_cover_b.jpg

I win again

Deadline
Originally posted by roughrider

Nope both Brubaker and Busiek have stated that Cap is superior to Batman and Batman also stated in a crossover that Cap was superior to him.

I also think really that they are the same but I would give a superhuman street leveler a slight edge over a peak human statwise. Enhanced seems to sometimes be used as substitute for peak human.

SamZED
Didn't Batman say thet he's never been so EVENLY matched before? Or was it Cap.. Either way they stalemated in h2h.

roughrider
Originally posted by Deadline
Nope both Brubaker and Busiek have stated that Cap is superior to Batman and Batman also stated in a crossover that Cap was superior to him.

I also think really that they are the same but I would give a superhuman street leveler a slight edge over a peak human statwise. Enhanced seems to sometimes be used as substitute for peak human.

No, peak human refers only to physical capability, not fighting skills. Batman just acknowledged in that crossover, that Cap's fighting skills seem to exceed even his, which is why he could see Cap defeating him.

I may thing Killer Croc is a Low Superhuman, and Bane is an Enhanced Human, but that doesn't mean I think they could beat Batman h2h.

The Nuul
EH is just a class in Low Superhuman imo.

willRules
Originally posted by SamZED
Didn't Batman say thet he's never been so EVENLY matched before? Or was it Cap.. Either way they stalemated in h2h.

In DC vs Marvel it was voted on by fans, there was no clear cut winner with Batman and Cap (Batman hit him over the head but their fight was interrupted). In JLA/Avengers they traded a few blows and feints which they evenly blocked and parried. Batman admitted that Cap could take him but it would take a few days before he did.

Cap is augmented through the S.S.S so I'd give him a slight edge, but it's so close, it's not really worth trying to separate the two IMO.

Deadline
No, peak human refers only to physical capability, not fighting skills. Batman just acknowledged in that crossover, that Cap's fighting skills seem to exceed even his, which is why he could see Cap defeating him.

I may thing Killer Croc is a Low Superhuman, and Bane is an Enhanced Human, but that doesn't mean I think they could beat Batman h2h.

The reason why Caps more skillful than Batman is the SSS. Brubaker stated that the reason why Cap is superior ia because hes enhanced (and trains), while Batman just trains a lot.

roughrider
The reason why Caps more skillful than Batman is the SSS. Brubaker stated that the reason why Cap is superior ia because hes enhanced (and trains), while Batman just trains a lot.

It's also been clearly stated, repeatedly on his bios, that Steve Rogers is not superhuman. He is just at the pinnacle of what a human being can reach physically, for strength, agility and speed. Yes it's due to the SS formula, which has never worked perfectly for anyone else since. But someone could achieve Cap's level if they worked at it for decades, like Batman. He's just tiny percentage points lower than Steve, is all.

Deadline
It's also been clearly stated, repeatedly on his bios, that Steve Rogers is not superhuman. He is just at the pinnacle of what a human being can reach physically, for strength, agility and speed.

I didn't say he was superhuman I said he was superior to Batman. His bios also say he can't lift more than 800lbs and doesn't have superhuman stamina when hes blantantly shown it.

Yes it's due to the SS formula, which has never worked perfectly for anyone else since. But someone could achieve Cap's level if they worked at it for decades, like Batman. He's just tiny percentage points lower than Steve, is all.

Brubaker blantantly implied Caps more than a tiny percentage superior to Batman. Busiek also seemed to do the same. Also in another fight Batman mentions his superiority but described it as slight (he did state almost but thats most likely because fans will get pissed if he didn't)...thats more than a tiny percentage.

SamZED
And that sounds about right imo. Cap should be slightly > Batman.

WickedDynamite
Peak: Batman and Lady Shiva

Enhance: Captain America.

Batman is pure 100% beef....Captain America...is 100% juiced.

It took Bruce years to train and concentrate his body to highest human peak.

Steve got injected and WOO-HOO!

Deadline
Originally posted by SamZED
And that sounds about right imo. Cap should be slightly > Batman.

I agree.

Originally posted by WickedDynamite

Steve got injected and WOO-HOO!

Thats partially incorrect.

WickedDynamite
Odd, Rafael Palmeiro said the same thing.

Omega Vision
I'm not going by strength so much as overall stats:
Batman- Peak

Cassandra Cain- Upper Edge of Peak (doing things in tandem that defy the capabilities of any normal human but aren't by themselves indicative of being superhuman)

Captain America- Enhanced (mostly due to his stamina most of his stats are peak)

Bane with Venom- Upper Edge of Enhanced (mostly strength and damage soak, the rest of his stats are either peak or olympic)

Deathstroke- Low Superhuman (10X human senses, strength, speed, healing factor)

roughrider
Captain America does have a slight edge over Batman; I'm not arguing that. A side effect of the SS formula seems to be how he can go much longer without falling into fatigue, and how the formula neutralizes toxins like alcohol soon as they enter his body - plus the unconfirmed idea that it's made Steve immune from aging.

Omega Vision
Captain America does have a slight edge over Batman; I'm not arguing that. A side effect of the SS formula seems to be how he can go much longer without falling into fatigue, and how the formula neutralizes toxins like alcohol soon as they enter his body - plus the unconfirmed idea that it's made Steve immune from aging.
Well it was what allowed Steve to survive being frozen alive IIRC. Any normal human would have died but Steve was just put in stasis.

batdude123
Originally posted by The Nuul
(Batman) is lesser than (Cap).

Watch yourself there, buddy.

ankur29
cap is 'ought' to be physically superior to batman

manjaro
categorizations like thse are usually all over the place, but cap is far superior to bruce in all physical aspects. i might give bats the slight nod in the MArtial Arts dept. but ive never seen him jump out of planes and helicopters without a parachute and leave shoe print sized craters in the ground, nor have i seen him throw a shield that split a delivery truck in half from enigine to rear door.

i understand peak human to be as far as one can go without additional help/enhancements/healing factor i.e. gambit, bullseye, dardevil, elektra, bats, shiva, bronze tiger.etc.. everybody above them imo would fall into enhanced.

Battlehammer
I few it in the form of racer.

it like peak human is the 8th place finisher, enhanced is 3rd-2nd place finisher and low superhuman is first place.

Wild Shadow
imo:

Olympic: a trained athlete who only peaks in one or two aspects but not all across the board for example some olympics are peak strength like punisher and damage soak but only have the olympic human reaction, agility or speed..

Peak: across the board evenly distributed capabilities at the height of current human physiology for their height and weight. strength, speed, damage soak... Cassie is a special case as she operates at full peak in all aspects in conjunction with her other attributes which make her appear slight superhuman alongside Cap but she is simply the pinnacle of current human peak as was once considered for Cap.

Cap falls more along the lines of enhanced humans as in not only is he always operating at peak all across the board at a baseline but he has a few added effects to go along with his strength, speed, durability and mental processes. once the adrenaline starts flowing he exceeds any and all current physical human limitations he is the next rung on the human evolutionary latter something humanity has not yet reach.. something bats no matter how long he trains could not hope to become.

that is reserved for the likes of Slade and a few enhanced beings.

then you have the low metas or slight superhuman who obviously surpasses any and most enhanced human limitation as if it was an every day thing and as stressful as picking up a beer from the fridge but i wont say names of ppl who belong here it would simply piss ppl off..

but we all know the two most famous guys who belongs in this list...

batdude123
Originally posted by manjaro
but cap is far superior to bruce in all physical aspects.

Wrong.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by batdude123
Wrong.
I'm not sure where that myth sprung up from. Cap is certifiably better in terms of stamina, that's not up for debate but everything else is pretty damn close, and IMO Batman is more skilled than Cap is in h/h.

Deadline
categorizations like thse are usually all over the place, but cap is far superior to bruce in all physical aspects. i might give bats the slight nod in the MArtial Arts dept. but ive never seen him jump out of planes and helicopters without a parachute and leave shoe print sized craters in the ground, nor have i seen him throw a shield that split a delivery truck in half from enigine to rear door.

Nah Cap is just slightly superior.

manjaro
i dont know if some of you guys are just being sarcastic or ur just insane. the only cap level feat ive seen Bats do is way back in the day after bane broke his back and he was getting training from shiva...he kicked over a huge tree in his backyard by pinpointing its weak point. but cap routinely leaps laterally across buildings too far apart even for athletes and destroy whole aircrafts traveling at high speeds by throwing his shield at them...from back in the WW2 days with logan to that tribute to Sept. 11 issue he has shown that he never needed a parachute, no matter how high up

Deadline
i dont know if some of you guys are just being sarcastic or ur just insane. the only cap level feat ive seen Bats do is way back in the day after bane broke his back and he was getting training from shiva...he kicked over a huge tree in his backyard by pinpointing its weak point. but cap routinely leaps laterally across buildings too far apart even for athletes and destroy whole aircrafts traveling at high speeds by throwing his shield at them...from back in the WW2 days with logan to that tribute to Sept. 11 issue he has shown that he never needed a parachute, no matter how high up

To be fair I did bring this up in a discussion. A lot of Batmans feats are really not that impressive he does spend alot of times fighting goons, while Cap tends to fight superhumans. However Batman does have feats that are more impressive.

Q99
Seeing how Superman matches up against other Kryptonians/Daxamites/etc. he fights, one wonders if he's near or at 'Peak Kryptonian'.

ankur29
Originally posted by Q99
Seeing how Superman matches up against other Kryptonians/Daxamites/etc. he fights, one wonders if he's near or at 'Peak Kryptonian'.

hands down superman can beat up obese/anorexic daxam/krytonian

he woudl be enhanced as he's descendant of rao and he is the main kryptonian

the strength of others of the resepctive race would be normal/athlete depending on thier age/size/physique

batdude123
To be fair I did bring this up in a discussion. A lot of Batmans feats are really not that impressive

However Batman does have feats that are more impressive.

Lolwut?

Omega Vision
Lolwut?
This is the same guy who thinks Punisher could take Batman in h/h.

Wild Shadow
to be fare i could see pun getting a few cheap shots b4 bats tears him apart with nerve blows.. punch for punch damage soak pun can go the distance he is just stubborn that way. but if bats uses a bat kick its over pun gets broken rips and bat cuffed

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
to be fare i could see pun getting a few cheap shots b4 bats tears him apart with nerve blows.. punch for punch damage soak pun can go the distance he is just stubborn that way. but if bats uses a bat kick its over pun gets broken rips and bat cuffed
If they fought in a boxing match Punisher might take a few wins but in a no holds barred MA-type fight or a street brawl Bats' superior stats and skill will win every time.

Deadline
Lolwut?

What I mean is Caps feats in general are better, but Bats has other feats that are comparable and even superior but not overall.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
This is the same guy who thinks Punisher could take Batman in h/h.

Not for majority. Batman wins 8/10 and actually know what im talking about concerning Punisher you don't. I've also read a shit load of Cap and Batman as well.

Batdude also thinks that Batman would beat DS in h2h despite the fact that all there fights indicate that DS is superior to Batman.

If they fought in a boxing match Punisher might take a few wins but in a no holds barred MA-type fight or a street brawl Bats' superior stats and skill will win every time.

Except if you actaually boethered ro read Punisher instead of making shit up you would know that Punsiher has held his own against opponents that could beat batman in h2h. Read some Punisher comics for Chrisssake.

Juk3n
Daredevil, Batman, Casandra Cain, Shiva, Taskmaster =Peak
Wolverine, Captain America, Elektra, Shang-Chi = Enhanced

Super would be anything above the enhanced catagory.

Ironfist in firmly in the Lower-Super catagoy. As is 'on-paper' Deathstroke. Also Midnighter would fit in the top end of 'low-superhuman' also Sabretooth Prime.

Daredevil1
I'm not sure where that myth sprung up from. Cap is certifiably better in terms of stamina, that's not up for debate but everything else is pretty damn close, and IMO Batman is more skilled than Cap is in h/h.

Wrong. Cap is physically superior to Batman. Hell his strength feats are even better then Slade.

Second Batman is peak more like a man in his prime. Cap is the ultimate maximum human level. The guys went to like 5 bars and metabolism even kept up with Logan in drinking and wasn't even drunk.(I imagine Logan would have won in the end though)

Down to even Cap's eye sight and hearing is enhanced. Cap has been stated to be "the next step in human evolution".

And you think Batman is this???? Hell no.

Omega Vision

Except if you actaually boethered ro read Punisher instead of making shit up you would know that Punsiher has held his own against opponents that could beat batman in h2h. Read some Punisher comics for Chrisssake.
If you're referring to Daredevil that's PIS. Matt should stomp Frank in h/h, they just make them seem like near equals because that makes for a more interesting story.

You wank Punisher like crazy, make him seem like the Ultimate streetleveler and say things like DR Punisher could take Azrael in h/h. :/

Deadline
If you're referring to Daredevil that's PIS. Matt should stomp Frank in h/h, they just make them seem like near equals because that makes for a more interesting story.

Stating that something is PIS because you don't like it is crap argument. It just means your too arrogant to admit you're wrong.

You wank Punisher like crazy, make him seem like the Ultimate streetleveler and say things like DR Punisher could take Azrael in h/h. :/

Nope I actually read the comics, you don't. Actually thats not what I said but its certainly possible. Huntress didn't do too badly and I would give Frank the majority over her. Can't see him winning if uses the flaming sword.

Omega Vision
Stating that something is PIS because you don't like it is crap argument.
So then you think Frank is Daredevil's equal in h/h? erm

That's a crap argument.

Deadline
So then you think Frank is Daredevil's equal in h/h? erm

That's a crap argument.

Not what I said. sad

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Down to even Cap's eye sight and hearing is enhanced. Cap has been stated to be "the next step in human evolution".

And you think Batman is this???? Hell no. I think Beak and Sammy the Fishboy are the next step in human evolution. doped

namorsubby
Peak: Batman, Captain America, Elektra, etc.

Enhanced/Low Superhuman: Deathstroke, Wolverine, Azrael, etc.

To me, these things are pretty self-explanatory. It only becomes hard to determine when certain people conclude that their favorite characters are ranked higher due to figurative dialogue in their feats or feats they themselves deem to put them higher than they are officially classified. Fact is, they're classified that way in Handbooks, stat-sheets, etc by the people who actually are involved in making their comics for a reason, but try telling them that.

Deadline
Um Cap is enhanced.

Battlehammer
Um Cap is enhanced.
He only listens to hand books dispite the fact they may completely go against the vast majority of the characters showings of there powers or on pannel stated powers.

it down right foolishness if you ask me.

Daredevil1

Enhanced Human = Deadpool, Wolverine

Low Superhuman = (Early) Luke Cage, Killer Croc

There are differences. It's rungs on a ladder.

Cap and Bat's peak human are a major difference.

Cap peak is defined as the next step in human evolution. The peak of human potential as cited in the books.

Bat's peak is more akin to a man at his peak of there human prime. DC Batman fans would like the idea of Bat's peak the same as Cap's SSS maximum human potential peak. But they are vastly different and to believe there the same is plain ignorance.

Cap has been coined strength of 10 or strength of half a platoon. His strength has even been called preternatural strength.

Deadline

Cap peak is defined as the next step in human evolution. The peak of human potential as cited in the books.

Bat's peak is more akin to a man at his peak of there human prime. DC Batman fans would like the idea of Bat's peak the same as Cap's SSS maximum human potential peak. But they are vastly different and to believe there the same is plain ignorance.

Cap has been coined strength of 10 or strength of half a platoon. His strength has even been called preternatural strength.

I really need to find that 1993 trading card that said Cap could lift 1 ton and had enhanced strength.

Omega Vision

Batman has feats beyond the capability of any RL human. Case in point: ripping open a locked car trunk from a submerged car. Just tearing open a car's trunk is a WTF feat, but doing it underwater is a super WTF feat.

Is Cap stronger? Probably. But is his strength advantage something that's great enough to be a deciding factor in a hypothetical fight? Not really.

Daredevil1
Probably?..............LOL

All the fictional humans like Batman, Daredevil, Shang, even the lower tier Punisher are beyond the capability of RL "humans" from even Robin.........LOL.

This comparison is between Batman and Cap alone. Not RL humans.

Cap's definition of Peak Human is defined in a way that Batman can "never" define.

Omega Vision
Probably?..............LOL

All the fictional humans like Batman, Daredevil, Shang, even the lower tier Punisher are beyond the capability of RL "humans" from even Robin.........LOL.

This comparison is between Batman and Cap alone. Not RL humans.

Cap's definition of Peak Human is defined in a way that Batman can "never" define.
What's your point? What feats does Cap really have that are stratospherically above Batman's?

Batman ripping open a submerged (and locked) car door is something on enhanced level.

Right now you're sounding like a DBZ fanboy, making a "Cap is uber because he's uber" argument

Daredevil1
What's your point? What feats does Cap really have that are stratospherically above Batman's?

Batman ripping open a submerged (and locked) car door is something on enhanced level.

Right now you're sounding like a DBZ fanboy, making a "Cap is uber because he's uber" argument

Daredevil lifting a limo filled with people including Kingpin is something on a enahnced level.

Daredevil bending jail bars is something of a enhanced level.

Daredevil opening a special vault door that even Spiderman struggled with.......Daredevil struggled with it "more" mind you. Is something on a enhanced level.

And yet Daredevil himself states Cap is much stronger. As you believe Slade is above Bat in stats. I believe the same Cap is above DD in stats.

By your logic some of Bats look equal or the same to Slade feats but we know there not. That's what I'm saying for Cap/Bat comparison they are not.

By that logic I could say DD is strong and Slade probably stronger then Daredevil....... by your logic. Since DD too like Bats has enhanced looking feats.

Deadline

http://www.comicboards.com/camb/view.php?rpl=060330214926

"Just physical exertion. While I don't think of Cap as 'super' like Spider-man or Superman, he's clearly not Batman with a shield. He's not just like a guy who works out all the time and is trained. He's been enhanced, and I wanted to show that a bit.".

Rage.Of.Olympus
I never understood why people ranked Deathstroke above Captain America physically. Nothing I've seen from him so far tops what Rogers has done or what's his capable of doing.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I never understood why people ranked Deathstroke above Captain America physically. Nothing I've seen from him so far tops what Rogers has done or what's his capable of doing.

I agree. I think the main problem lies is just the fans using hand books and the emphasis on Cap's peak human but not correlating to Cap's definition of Peak Human through his stories of what it really defines, in comparison to Bats. Its much more in depth then that.

And using the basis for that logic based on and defining Slade as a Meta but at the same time not realizing Slade has never been classified as full blown Super human strength 1 ton-2 ton in his own regards but with just statements that could lead into that realm of proximity but at the same applies for other certain characters.

At least one thing is for sure just like Slade stats are greater then Bats. Cap's stats are greater then Daredevil. And both Bats and DD hold some very remarkable feats and close to one another with only looking at them through unclouded eyes.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Battlehammer
He only listens to hand books dispite the fact they may completely go against the vast majority of the characters showings of there powers or on pannel stated powers.

it down right foolishness if you ask me. Yeah, I don't care about actual comics at all, right? That why gather scans for respect threads, because nothing in them matters to me.

Down. Right. Foolishness.

edit:

People with affinity for Cap will always claim he is enhanced or low meta, with no reason to other than the aforementioned affinity for the character.

When has Batman's "definition" of "Peak Human" ever even been defined? I've gone back and forth before with Darthgoober(who has access to all cap's feats, apparently), I have like all Cap's strength feats myself, and I know for a fact:

Cap has no discernable superiority in physicality in general feats, and never has. Batman has never once said in any crossover that cap would beat him because of this, either, but from some reason, these beliefs spread like wildfire around any pro-marvel establishment.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I never understood why people ranked Deathstroke above Captain America physically. Nothing I've seen from him so far tops what Rogers has done or what's his capable of doing. Physically Deathstroke has never done anything to put him over Rogers, really?

The guy jumps off of buildings and lands unharmed, damaging concrete. He's tagged flash like a thousand times.

Slade's senses are increased "a thousand fold", according to himself. He can see the atom for god's sike. He can sense shifts in the earth. He was once mentioned as maybe having faster reflexes than wonder woman. Then there's his healing factor, immortality, and increased brain function, which are all metahuman powers, which classifies him a metahuman. This is not even a grain of what Slade has that puts him over Steve physically.

If you can't find a reason to believe Slade is physically Cap's superior, or why Slade with his actual meta-powers is a meta and Cap is not, you're not looking to hard.

Daredevil1
I really need to find that 1993 trading card that said Cap could lift 1 ton and had enhanced strength.

I don't even think that would help at this point. Cap strength feats are better then Slade strength lifting feats and yet Batman fanboys or Slade fans sight Cap as Batman peak human.

As if Batman could heal from a bullet to the head, be pronounced dead and then heal up completely and go back in action after 12 minutes.

As if Batman could run a mile in almost a minute.

As if Batman could go to 5-6 bars and hang with Logan in drinking alcohol. Logan even asked Cap to quit talking because his healing and Cap's SSS would kill there buzz.

As if Batman strength has been called in the story books "preternatural" or 10 men, or half a platoon of fighting men.

As if Batman has been said to be like Cap like as the peak of human "potential" or a creation as a Super-Men on file.

We see on paper the difference of Batman and Cap. And it even looks worser then the gap between Bats and Slade. But to be fair I view Cap/Slade as equals and different sides from the same coin.

namorsubby
I don't even think that would help at this point. Cap strength feats are better then Slade strength lifting feats and yet Batman fanboys or Slade fans sight Cap as Batman peak human.

As if Batman could heal from a bullet to the head, be pronounced dead and then heal up completely and go back in action after 12 minutes.

As if Batman could run a mile in almost a minute.

As if Batman could go to 5-6 bars and hang with Logan in drinking alcohol. Logan even asked Cap to quit talking because his healing and Cap's SSS would kill there buzz.

As if Batman strength has been called in the story books "preternatural" or 10 men, or half a platoon of fighting men.

As if Batman has been said to be like Cap like as the peak of human "potential" or a creation as a Super-Men on file.

I believe I sent you like a boatload of Cap strength feats, I know where Cap is strength-wise. I've seen a multitude of Cap feats, I could makwe a Cap respect thread if I wanted to. You guys need to stop with the accusations of being bias and what not once you simply fail to support your own arguments. I know Cap, I know Slade, I know Batman. Cap doesn't have strength feats that put him over Batman, or Slade.

Batman has tanked blows from superhumans that amount up to way more than a bullet to the head.

Batman has tagged the flash, he's fast too, apparently.

I went and found that 10 men stating myself, and it was figurative hyberbole, as I knew it would be. That half a platoon thing I won't even acknowledge until you show me, because I read the entire Invaders series and don't recall.

He has been said to be trained to " the peak of human perfecton" though. not at all similar though, right.lol

It gets annoying to discuss this, because I know these arguements have nothing to do with logic or whether or not you guys can understand the reasoning. It's all personal preference, that's it.

I know you guys are smart enough to understand why Slade, who has superpowers for christ's sake, would be a meta and not Cap. He's immortal, He has a superhuman healing factor and durability, he has superhuman brain power and senses. I don't see how someone can even say with a straight face why they don't understand that. It's mind-boggling.

I also understand that it has nothing to do with any of you guys finding Cap's physcal feats to be actually superior to Batman's in comics. I see it all the time, posters will whine and complain and go on about how Batman does stuff physically and in general that he should not be able to do.It's always PIS this, and Bat-god that, but when it's time to compare feats with Cap, everyone seems to forget those feats and they just say "Cap has the slight advantage".

If you guys wanna take Cap from peak human and stuff him in the low meta category simply because of what he does in comics, then you might wanna think of taking Daredevil and Elektra and Nightwing and any other grade A peak human character, especially Batman, and placing them in that same category. They do the same insane, way beyond human level feats all the time, but because Cap has the SSS and a different definition of the term "peak human", supposedly, he's the only one who deserves to be there? It doesn't add up.

Daredevil1

namorsubby
Okay guys, fine. It's a bottomless pit, these kind of conversations. As long as I disagree, you'll just keep calling me bias, ignoring facts, and whatever.

If you somehow don't know the difference or reason why someone would put slade in the low meta category and not cap, then fine. Even with all those superpowers he has that make him a meta, fine, okay.

If you can say that you've seen the majority or all of Batman's, Slade's, and Cap's feats and noticed that Cap has superior physical feats in general, fine.

Fine, Cap>Batman, and Cap and Slade are equal, even though slade jumps off of freaking buildings, tags the flash, fights wonderwomans, teen titans, JLAers etc singlehandily.....oh, and he has superpowers while cap does not, but yeah, they're equal

edit:

you don't think Batman tagging flash makes him superhuman, or making darkseid bleed, dodging superman's beams?

I don't know how you guys don't get it. Peak humans do things impossible for humans to do all the time, not just Captain america. Everyone, evenn d listers. You're all too busy campaigning for Cap to realize that based on your own twisted logic, every peak human characters who is "overly impressive" should be officially made enhanced or low meta

him beign said to be maybe faster than WW doesn't show him above cap? Him seeing Atom doesn't show him above Cap. Him jumping off a building and landing on his feet doesn't show him above cap? Don't undermine the feats I post in my threads simply to come back with a retort in an arguement.

Deadline
Anyway I was going to do a comparison of feats between Batman and Cap, to be quite honest with you I just couldn't be arsed. I just don't have the motivation these days to get into long debates which will amount to nothing.

Captain America feats are generally better than Batmans because his oponents tend to be tougher. Cap has a more formidable rogues gallery. I really think this could be proven but I can't be bothered.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by namorsubby
The guy jumps off of buildings and lands unharmed, damaging concrete.

That's almost as awesome as this:

1. http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/451/30vf2.jpg
2. http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/4737/31eq6.jpg

Almost wink Props to Soljer for the scans.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That's almost as awesome as this:

1. http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/451/30vf2.jpg
2. http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/4737/31eq6.jpg

Almost wink Props to Soljer for the scans.

Cap has feats of jumping off buildings as well....to jumping up a building. Slade doing it is not a significant superior feat compared to Cap. I used to have a feat of even DD doing it so by his logic Daredevil is Slade level. Since he's states Batman is Cap level.

To even Cap surviving inside a nuclear reactor core on the inside in vol 3 against Protocide, to shrugging off hits from Ironman during Civil War and a annual as well, to even Namor etc etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.