Best Energy manipulators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ambient
Who is the best all around:_______ , _______ and WHY?

A.) Energy Manipulator

b.) Matter Manipulator

------------------------------------------------

Silver Surfer

Thor

Firestorm

Quasar

Eradicator

Blue/Red Superman

Vulcan

Element Lad

-------------------------------------------------

My 2 cent:

A.) Silver Surfer - Vast energy reserves, manipulates most/all forms of energy to a degree, fast/high absorption capacity..

B.) Undecided - either Surfer, Firestorm, Erads..

cdtm
Originally posted by Ambient
Who is the best all around:_______ , _______ and WHY?

A.) Energy Manipulator

b.) Matter Manipulator

------------------------------------------------

Silver Surfer

Thor

Firestorm

Quasar

Eradicator

Blue/Red Superman

Vulcan

-------------------------------------------------

My 2 cent:

A.) Silver Surfer - Vast energy reserves, manipulates most/all forms of energy to a degree, fast/high absorption capacity..

B.) Undecided - either Surfer, Firestorm, Erads..

Element Lad is good. He stopped an army of Daxamites by infusing the atomsphere with lead, and was able to stop Darkseid's Superman clone by creating a field of Green Kryptonite.

Ambient
Just added Element Lad however im not too familiar with him..

I can see Surfer, Firestorm or Erad doing that..

Q99
Jenny Quantum is very high up there.

Black bolt z
If I had to pick from the list...
1: Silver surfer
2:Quasar

Ambient
Originally posted by Q99
Jenny Quantum is very high up there.
Yeah i didn't really include her cause i consider her trans.
Originally posted by Black bolt z
If I had to pick from the list...
1messedilver surfer
2:Quasar
Quasar as overall best matter manip. ? Really have not seen him manip. matter before, energy yes.. Less you include the one with Ego but thats got to do with matter absorption and Reed had some hand to it..

Black bolt z
Yeah i didn't really include her cause i consider her trans.

Quasar as overall best matter manip. ? Really have not seen him manip. matter before, energy yes.. Less you include the one with Ego but thats got to do with matter absorption and Reed had some hand to it.. Well I chose that from the list of characters on that list which I knew.There are countless others that outrank him.

Ambient
Yah Quasars up there, his a beast when it comes to Energy absorption capacities >>> the like of Surfer or Thor..

Mindset
SS for both

Blanket
Firestorm's out of place.

Everyone is far above him.

Ambient
His got some high end matter manipulation dough thats why i put em there..

"Id"
A.) Energy Manipulator
Genis-Vell. He has an eccentric control over energy down to a photonic level. That is just insane.

b.) Matter Manipulator
Uncertain leaning towards the Surfer or Eradicator (Full Kryptonian)

Naija boy
SS for both.

For energy manip, he has shown to manipulate the widest range of energy on the greatest scale and has shown great skill in that manipulation ranging from absorption,synthesizing,replicating,converting, deactivating etc.

For matter manip. he is the most skilled and has the largest range as well.

Ambient
Originally posted by "Id"
A.) Energy Manipulator
Genis-Vell. He has an eccentric control over energy down to a photonic level. That is just insane.

b.) Matter Manipulator
Uncertain leaning towards the Surfer or Eradicator (Full Kryptonian)
I consider Genis skyfather because of the potential he pose in Insane arc.. Thats why i didnt add him..

Has Genis done any energy conversion before?
Originally posted by Naija boy
SS for both.

For energy manip, he has shown to manipulate the widest range of energy on the greatest scale and has shown great skill in that manipulation ranging from absorption,synthesizing,replicating,converting, deactivating etc.

For matter manip. he is the most skilled and has the largest range as well.

yes yes yes

Bouboumaster
1- Vulcan and Quasar
2- Silver Surfer and Firestorm

Mindset
I consider Genis skyfather because of the potential he pose in Insane arc.. Thats why i didnt add him..

Has Genis done any energy conversion before?

Yes

Lord Feron
Surfer for Energy maybe Surfer for matter to and close second either Firestorm or Erad.

Omega Vision
Takion deserves mention for energy manipulation.

Ambient
Genis - energy to mass conversion - so yes he can..

Takion is up there too but his kinda or should i say should be/potentially at Trans/skyfather..

Captain atom too should be in the list..

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Blanket
Firestorm's out of place.

Everyone is far above him.

you kidding right. he manipulates matter like like Loki manipulates Asgardians. which is really realy well...........

Slaanesh
SS for both

Galan007
Surfer for both.

Though imo Firestorm is right below him. Granted some on the list may operate on a higher level of power, but this thread isn't asking about power, it's asking about skill - and where the skill of matter/energy manipulation is concerned, FS is very adept (and has a ton of feats in those areas to boot.)

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Galan007
Surfer for both.

Though imo Firestorm is right below him. Granted some on the list may operate on a higher level of power, but this thread isn't asking about power, it's asking about skill - and where the skill of matter/energy manipulation is concerned, FS is very adept (and has a ton of feats in those areas to boot.)

agree

Prep-Man
Weird is in Surfer's class. He can manipulate a lot more than cosmic energy.

Warlord
energy: surfer, pulsar, gennis, captain atom, weird

mater: surfer, sersi, firestorm

Gecko4lif
Molecule man for matter imo................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.