CIS less Skaar vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
Skaar without CIS vs Savage hulk

With Skaar not caring about having fun and trying to put him down how ever he can.

No BFR

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

jalek moye
Idk I think Skaar is actually capable of beating him when hes not being his normaly self. not sayign he will take a majority or that hulk would but I think Skaar going all out is actually capable of it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jalek moye
Idk I think Skaar is actually capable of beating him when hes not being his normaly self. not sayign he will take a majority or that hulk would but I think Skaar going all out is actually capable of it. I think he lacks the experience and the impressive showings of what we all know the Hulk is capable of.

janus77
Skaar gets shitstomped.

when Skaar trashes Thor, then it can be debated.

jalek moye
While he is less experianced, he is experianced enough to know what to do. He at least in my oppnion is a more brutal fighter then hulk normally is also, with a sword that cant cut him. He's strong enough to stand up to him (although hes weaker) but also can morph the enviroment to his will as long as hes touching the the ground and can shoot energy blasts (not sure if he shown this, but he is capable of it and saw the methods others with less of his power did to use it)

jalek moye
Originally posted by janus77
Skaar gets shitstomped.

when Skaar trashes Thor, then it can be debated.

Hulk doesnt always trash Thor, and has had trouble with less then Thor multiple times.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
I think he lacks the experience and the impressive showings of what we all know the Hulk is capable of. Yo quan.Like the hulk sig.

janus77
Skaar hasn't demonstrated anywhere near the power-levels of Savage Hulk. He hasn't fought anyone as powerful as Thor and does not have sufficient energy manipulation powers to mess with Hulk... it's just not a debate at present.

much better would be Hiro-Kala versus WWH (which would be very very close, imo).

as it stands Skaar is maybe >> Thing, with the addition of some Earth manipulation powers (that mean nothing with regards to taking on Savage Hulk).

Savage Hulk 10/10.

jalek moye
Originally posted by janus77
Skaar hasn't demonstrated anywhere near the power-levels of Savage Hulk. He hasn't fought anyone as powerful as Thor and does not have sufficient energy manipulation powers to mess with Hulk... it's just not a debate at present.

Actual he does have the means to mess with hulk, not kill him with it or anything. But his earth manipulation is what can keep him alove and slow hulk down alot. His Strength coupled with the sword are enough to damage him, and if he shoots old power in it's energy form it will hurt. (really no reason why he can't he has used its energy before for other uses, just not in a direct ball) Along with that his old power can add to his durability to keep him from getting thrased at the start I think he is capable of holding his own. and actually possible of getting some wins if he handsles it correctly. Yes he's defintely no Thor but you don't have to be to stand up to Hulk, plently other have that Thor would beat. While he may fail in killing him, I don't think Skaar is getting just tossed aside if he isn't limited to his prefered choice.

jalek moye
Although maybe Skaar's powerlevels will be more defined during this wolrd war hulks stuff going on

psycho gundam
hulk 10/10.

only thing that prevents death all ten times is the whole son thing

jalek moye
Originally posted by psycho gundam
hulk 10/10.

only thing that prevents death all ten times is the whole son thing

actually that is more likely to cause death in the comics, just banner keeps it from his mind. I'm just using the "Stupid long hair" savage hulk, if hulk realizes who he is he will literally rip him in two.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by psycho gundam
hulk 10/10.

only thing that prevents death all ten times is the whole son thing Hulk has a son?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Hulk has a son?

yes Skaar is his son

Black bolt z
Originally posted by jalek moye
yes Skaar is his son O.lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.