Karl Ruprecht Kroenen versus Snake Eyes...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Karl Ruprecht Kroenen (Hellboy) versus Snake Eyes (G.I. Joe).

Scenario one: Both fighters have their twin tonfas. Snake Eyes is wearing his G.I. Joe gear, Karl is wearing his ninja suit with the gold armor.

The fight takes place in the reactor room where Darth Maul killed Qui Gin Jinn.

Scenario two: Same as one, except that Snake Eyes has Storm Shadow as backup, and Storm Shadow has one katana.

Scenario three: Same as one, except that Karl fights Snake Eyes first, then Storm Shadow, and Storm Shadow has BOTH his katanas.

To the death durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh.

KingD19
Snake Eyes wins...all of em.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, he pwns Snake. He's faster and has armor, and is far more agile.

KingD19
No way he's faster and more agile, Snake-Eyes chase scene puts everything he did to shame. He was clearly superhuman in G.I. Joe.

Rogue Jedi
How? By holding on to a moving car? Pfffffffffft. He wasn't superhuman, not even close.

Karl blocked bullets with his blades, dude. His damage soak is off the chart. And he can climb walls.

KingD19
By keeping up with a Hummer by running. By flipping 15-20 feet upwards, then landing onto the car, by not getting shaken off, etc...

And just because you can block bullets doesn't mean you do all that well in a sword fight against somebody just as skilled as you. As for damage soak, I'll give him that, but mainly because he has no nerves, has sand for blood, and clockwork for organs. All SE has to do is lop off a limb though.

Rogue Jedi
The Hummer wasnt at full speed, man. It was still accelerating.

Blocking bullets takes MAD speed, dude, speed that will slice SE the **** up. SE is not as skilled as Karl.

All Karl has to do is lop off a limb. Did you see that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.