The Elemental Forest God gauntlet....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The Elemental Forest God (Hellboy II) must face the following combatants:

1: King Kong.

2: Godzilla (Matthew Broderick version)

3. The POTC Kraken.

4. Cloverfield.

The Forest God is fully rested and healed between each fight.

Fights 1, 2 and 4 take place in New York city at night. Fight 3 takes place in the Hudson River.

Robtard
It died by having it's soft and chewy center hit, right?

If so, it goes down to all three.

Impediment
It has an M&M center.

It dies. Hard.

The EFG was a throwaway villain. Easy.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
It died by having it's soft and chewy center hit, right?

If so, it goes down to all three. You forget that with one of it's limbs, it picked up and crushed a car as if it were a tin can, and hurled at a chopper. If it wraps a limb around Kong or Zilla, it'll crush them even easier.

Also, Hellboy shot it in the head with big ass Big Baby. Shoot Kong in the head with Big Baby, think Kong is gonna LOL?

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
You forget that with one of it's limbs, it picked up and crushed a car as if it were a tin can, and hurled at a chopper. If it wraps a limb around Kong or Zilla, it'll crush them even easier.

Also, Hellboy shot it in the head with big ass Big Baby. Shoot Kong in the head with Big Baby, think Kong is gonna LOL?

What, Kong took T-Rex bites and all they did was scratch the surface. Stupid tree isn't taking him out. The other three beast eat it.

Rogue Jedi
So when the tree wraps a limb around Kongs neck and squeezes, it has no affect whatsoever? It crushed a car FFS.

Robtard
Kong breaks trees.

dadudemon
Kong breaks trees.

And planes.

Rogue Jedi
So? EFG would break a tree even easier. Face it, if EFG gets a limb around Godzilla or Kong it's all over.

Alpha Centauri
A car is not Kong or Godzilla. A car does not fire atomic beams out of its mouth.

-AC

Robtard
So? EFG would break a tree even easier. Face it, if EFG gets a limb around Godzilla or Kong it's all over.

So do some ****ing math, numbskull. T-Rex is estimated (Stanford study) to have upwards of 3,000psi in it's bite, Kong took those without much of a problem, mild flesh wounds to be exact.

2,000psi will crush a car flat.

-Kong was strong enough to toss about T-Rex's (5-7 tons), crush a T-Rex skull (yeah, the kind strong enough to withstand 3kpsi) and pick up a boulder about 1/3 his size with one arm. Any tree limb grabbing onto Kong will be torn off and then used as a bludgeoning tool, more likes.

-Godzilla is way too big, it'd just chew that tree up.

Rogue Jedi
So do some ****ing math, numbskull. T-Rex is estimated (Stanford study) to have upwards of 3,000psi in it's bite, Kong took those without much of a problem, mild flesh wounds to be exact.

2,000psi will crush a car flat.

-Kong was strong enough to toss about T-Rex's (5-7 tons), crush a T-Rex skull (yeah, the kind strong enough to exert 3kpsi) and pick up a boulder about 1/3 his size with one arm. Any tree limb grabbing onto Kong will be torn off and then used as a bludgeoning tool, more likes.

-Godzilla is way too big, it'd just chew that tree up.

"Cursh a car flat." You mean in one of those machines in the junkyard? Yeah, those machines crush ONLY the body of the car, they do not crush the frame.

If you watch closely, EFG crushes the entire car, frame and all, in less than a second. Those presses take a few seconds.

Numbskull? Nice. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
So the car's flat, but the frame is somehow untouched? How does that make sense to you, bro?

Movie-feats, Kong has them, he's a fighter, a fast, incredibly strong and agile one too. Tree has a soft and chewy center.

Don't take it serious, was a jab, nothing else.

Rogue Jedi
BTW, genius, Kong fought a giant snake. I meant the original Kong, not new Kong. New Kong was shit. But we can include both.

Robtard
BTW, genius, Kong fought a giant snake. I meant the original Kong, not new Kong. New Kong was shit. But we can include both.

Kong circa 1976 with the oh so ****able Jessica Lange?

LoL, in that case, Kong crushes it even more, that Kong was bigger and that giant boa would have been able to exert titanic-like forces, yet Kong overpowered and killed it.

Or you going to reach back to 1933 Kong?

Rogue Jedi
Kong circa 1976 with the oh so ****able Jessica Lange?

LoL, in that case, Kong crushes it even more, that Kong was bigger and that giant boa would have been able to put exert titanic-like forces, yet Kong overpowered and killed it.

Or you going to reach back to 1933 Kong?

Yeah, and that Kong fell to crappy human machine guns. It took a head shot from Big Baby to put down the elemental. Helicopters>Kong. Do we need to talk about what the elemental does to helicopters? He uses cars to kill them, ala McClane.

Your turn.

Alpha Centauri
Who is going to fire the Big Baby at Kong? I assume someone is because he keeps bringing it up.

Why is nobody pointing out the fact that helicopters are not involved in this fight and thus they can't kill Kong? Why is nobody asking him what difference it makes how the tree destroyed choppers when it's not fighting choppers?

I'd do it, but I'm on ignore.

-AC

Robtard
Yeah, and that Kong fell to crappy human machine guns. It took a head shot from Big Baby to put down the elemental. Helicopters>Kong. Do we need to talk about what the elemental does to helicopters? He uses cars to kill them, ala McClane.

Your turn.

Good point about durability, RJ. It took hundreds of rounds to down Kong, even then, the bullets didn't kill him. He feinted from blood loss and fell, he was also durable enough to not only not turn into mush, but he didn't instantly die from that great fall either.

So Kong's bigger, he's stronger and he's more durable. What's the Tree going to do to him? Mind you, it's not a squad of attack-copters that can fire endless rounds into Kong from a safe distance, it's a living Tree with a weak-spot.

Robtard
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Who is going to fire the Big Baby at Kong? I assume someone is because he keeps bringing it up.

Why is nobody pointing out the fact that helicopters are not involved in this fight and thus they can't kill Kong? Why is nobody asking him what difference it makes how the tree destroyed choppers when it's not fighting choppers?

I'd do it, but I'm on ignore.

-AC

Ha, you're ignored, homo.

Rogue Jedi
It took hundreds of rounds to down Kong, even then, the bullets didn't kill him. He feinted from blood loss and fell, he was also durable enough to not only not turn into mush, but he didn't instantly die from that great fall either.

So Kong's bigger, he's stronger and he's more durable. What's the Tree going to do to him? Mind you, it's not a squad of attack-copters that can fire endless rounds into Kong from a safe distance, it's a living Tree.

So in your opinion, Kong limbs/neck are harder to crush than a car, frame included?

EFG wraps a limb around Kong's throat, holds him aloft, and chokes Kong out. EFG has many limbs, Kong will have to work his way through them to get to EFG. Kong isn't exactly a strategist, he's dumb as a stump. He's gonna rush in headlong and get a limb wrapped around his throat, and EFG will simply squeeze until Kong is out.

KingD19
T-Rex's were biting him full force, and he didn't get any broken bones.

Robtard
So in your opinion, Kong limbs/neck are harder to crush than a car, frame included?

EFG wraps a limb around Kong's throat, holds him aloft, and chokes Kong out. EFG has many limbs, Kong will have to work his way through them to get to EFG. Kong isn't exactly a strategist, he's dumb as a stump. He's gonna rush in headlong and get a limb wrapped around his throat, and EFG will simply squeeze until Kong is out.

Gigantic gorilla neck > car, and he wouldn't just sit there, like the car did.

Gorilla's routinely break apart trees to get at the tasty center and they have a stronger bite than a grizzly bear, as they eat very tough shrubbery. So those tree limbs would be torn to pieces, bitten in twain and it'd it pummel-pounded into mush, just how gorilla's fight.

Alpha Centauri
Ha, you're ignored, homo.

I'm not entirely. I'm on ignore, but he's not ignoring me.

Also, does anybody yet have a reasonably argument as to how a stationary tree, that only did well against helicopters, is going to beat Kong or Godzilla?

This is why the debates don't work. He decides an outcome and doesn't budge.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Gigantic gorilla neck > car, and he wouldn't just sit there, like the car did.

Gorilla's routinely break apart trees to get at the tasty center and they have a stronger bite than a grizzly bear, as they eat very tough shrubbery. So those tree limbs would be torn to pieces, bitten in twain and it'd it pummel-pounded into mush, just how gorilla's fight. You're kinda loco, holmes.

Robtard
You're kinda loco, holmes.

Yes.

But that's irrelevant to what I've said in here. Tree isn't winning any of the fights, doesn't have what it takes.

Rogue Jedi
Yes.

But that's irrelevant to what I've said in here. Tree isn't winning any of the fights, doesn't have what it takes. Crazy kinda loco.

Robtard
Crazy kinda loco.

Is this your way of saying: "okay, the Tree can't win here; I was wrong and I realize it now. Thank you yet again for showing me my folly, Robtard."

Rogue Jedi
Is this your way of saying: "okay, the Tree can't win here; I was wrong and I realize it now. Thank you yet again for showing me my folly, Robtard." No, this is me saying "Tired of discussing it, we'll go round and round baby right round" for days about it."

Robtard
No, this is me saying "Tired of discussing it, we'll go round and round baby right round" for days about it."

Concession accepted.

Rogue Jedi
Concession accepted. Wasn't a concession, babe, it was me tiring of the conversation. Difference.

Careful, your chip is showing.

Robtard
Wasn't a concession, babe, it was me tiring of the conversation. Difference.

Careful, your chip is showing.

Dude, every point you brought up was countered. Tree isn't winning here.

Alpha Centauri
Concession accepted.

He did the same thing to me in another thread. He was "done" and "tired", i.e: I've got no argument. He then ran to Google and came back three hours later with an argument. Proof that he's never "tired", just done.

That aside, I honestly don't get why he does it. "We'll go round and round.", no, we won't if you learn to accept when you're beaten and there's no more argument.

It only becomes circular because he makes it circular. Not because he's actually countering anything.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Dude, every point you brought up was countered. Tree isn't winning here. K.

Robtard
I like watching movies, oreos are one of my favorite junk-food pleasures and I have trouble accepting I was shown to be wrong.

smile

Alpha Centauri
K.

In all honesty, I'm civilly asking you...if "K" is the best you can do and you aren't going to concede to being wrong, why not just avoid replying?

-AC

Rogue Jedi
smile Rob, did you just use a................smily?

Robtard
It happens, like a Leap Year.

Rogue Jedi
It happens, like a Leap Year. THAT, my friend, makes it ALL worthwhile. You now officially have my concession haermm

Alpha Centauri
It wasn't needed, really.

It's just classy to admit when you're beaten.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.