RJ and Ken versus dadudemon and Robtard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Tag team match, anything goes. Who wins? big grin

LanceWindu
DDM and Robtard, since I'd probably turn on you. haermm

Rogue Jedi
Doubtful. First prize is a weeks stay at Skywalker Ranch. BUT you have to work with me as a team.

LanceWindu
Shouldn't the stipulations been outlined in the opening post?

Rogue Jedi
They were, and I just listed the prize.

LanceWindu
Well, the prize should have been in the first post too...would have made me more interested if I knew what were at stake. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Well now you know!!!!

Dude, we SO can take them. DDM has a glass jaw.

Robtard
I'm stupid strong; while I'm half your size RJ, once I latch on, you're going out.

Don't know much about Ken though, but I'm willing to sacrifice DDM to get a cheap shot to Ken's weak points, balls, knee-caps or eyes.

steverules_2
You guys sure do work well as teams don't you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm stupid strong; while I'm half your size RJ, once I latch on, you're going out.

Don't know much about Ken though, but I'm willing to sacrifice DDM to get a cheap shot to Ken's weak points, balls, knee-caps or eyes.

Your strength would be no problem for me, I'm fairly certain I am stronger than you. Likely you are quicker than me, and a bit of a scrapper I bet. Those would give me trouble. Honestly I'd rather fight DDM or Ken than a smaller guy like yourself.

But really, you'd spend half the time looking around for an SUV to do me in with. BAM left to the ribs, BAM right cross.....Robtard goes down, still looking for a damn zippo. big grin Let's face it. None of us are martial artists, none of us are boxers, size does indeed count here.

To make things fun, you and DDM have sadako in your corner giving tips, Ken and I have Jaden.

dadudemon
Both Robtard and I workout on a regular basis. I jump rope, too. I'm not sure about Robtard, but I have lots of experience street fighting, wrestling, and a little bit of MMA experience. I've never lost a fight. And, I don't have a glass jaw: just the opposite.

If I were to guess, I'd say that John is stronger than Ken. Ken has the reach, though. Ken also weighs less than RJ and probably more nimble. Knowing that, Robtard, weighing in at about 170-175, should probably fight Ken. Since I weigh about 220, and RJ about 260...we are both going to be the heavy hitters (John isn't flab...he's got a nice stack of muscle on him), we'd probably be a better match-up for each other.

I'm going to have to say that this is a straight victory: DDM and RT, 10/10.

It'd be a bit more even to put Robtard and myself on different teams. In fact, the average weight for the two teams would be almost even, down the middle, if Robtard was on John's team and I was on Ken's team.

Durability: Ken.
Strength: DDM
Intelligence: DDM ( laughing )
Speed: RT
Agility: RT
Heart: John (Berch doesn't give up)

Bardock42
Look, this is stupid. Robtard and Ken don't matter, obviously. This is between dadudemon (world class athlete) and RJ (better than Batman)...and honestly, I just can't call it.

Rogue Jedi
I'm betting Rob is a sweater. Try to get ahold of him is like trying to get ahold of a greasy ass fish.

I weigh 238, I lost 18 pounds yes

I got one word for you, beeotch..."FOREIGN OBJECT!!!" haermm

Rogue Jedi
And let's say the winner has to fight Jaden and sadako.

Pity the winner haermm

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
Look, this is stupid. Robtard and Ken don't matter, obviously. This is between dadudemon (world class athlete)

I see what you did there. However, that's not true: not even close. smile

and RJ (better than Batman)...and honestly, I just can't call it.

RJ, with a gun, IS better than Batman. no expression

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon

Durability: Ken.
Strength: DDM
Intelligence: DDM ( laughing )
Speed: RT
Agility: RT
Heart: John (Berch doesn't give up)

Rocky Balboa's two biggest assets were his durability and his heart. Think about it big grin Creed had speed, agility and intelligence on him and got pwned. Drago had strength on him and got pwned.
big grin

Bardock42

RJ, with a gun, IS better than Batman. no expression

Overanalyzer uhuh

steverules_2
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Rocky Balboa's two biggest assets were his durability and his heart. Think about it big grin Creed had speed, agility and intelligence on him and got pwned. Drago had strength on him and got pwned.
big grin

Doubt Kens got Rockys durability...not really sure many people do

Rogue Jedi

RJ, with a gun, IS better than Batman. no expression Anyone in the real world who is a good shot will go for his face. With an assault rifle. And win.

Pit Batman against an average Marine (armed with a rifle) and Batman is a goner.

Bardock42
big grin
What Rocky really had going for himself, imho, was being the protagonist in a fictional boxing film.

steverules_2
It was all real!!

dadudemon
big grin

Ken's durability != Rocky's durability. Not even close. No human alive has Rocky's durability.

I gave you heart because you just don't give up. Makes sense that you'd not give up that most out of the 4 of us.

Rogue Jedi
What Rocky really had going for himself, imho, was being the protagonist in a fictional boxing film. Yeah there is that.

Rogue Jedi
Ken's durability != Rocky's durability. Not even close. No human alive has Rocky's durability.

I gave you heart because you just don't give up. Makes sense that you'd not give up that most out of the 4 of us. And doubtful that you and Rob has creed's speed, or Drago's strength.

dadudemon
And doubtful that you and Rob has creed's speed, or Drago's strength.

Drago? Yeah, he was slow.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, he was fast.

steverules_2
Creeds mistake was that the underestimated that

Bardock42
I like how a thread about a fight between 4 guys we hardly know anything about is argued with evidence from an underdog type film comparing vague feats of fictional boxers who fought dictated by plot rather than logical characterization.

It's what makes the Internet the best thing ever.

dadudemon
I like how a thread about a fight between 4 guys we hardly know anything about is argued with evidence from an underdog type film comparing vague feats of fictional boxers who fought dictated by plot rather than logical characterization.

Nah. That was tried by one person and was quickly shot down.

Shouldn't you be fanboy fawning over the iPad right now?

No, Pronz is. Silly boy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42

Shouldn't you be fanboy fawning over the iPad right now?

Nah, really into the WePad atm.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
Creeds mistake was that the underestimated that white power.

steverules_2
white power.

Creed was always made to look like a bit of a b!tch in the Rocky films and then to top it all off he got killed

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
Creed was always made to look like a bit of a b!tch in the Rocky films and then to top it all off he got killed A *****? Hardly. He was the best pure boxer of all of them.

steverules_2
A *****? Hardly. He was the best pure boxer of all of them.

And yet in the first movie he was unable to KO rocky, rocky 2 he got beat by Rocky (barely sure but he still lost), Rocky 3 he trained Rocky but thats about it and then Rocky 4 he got killed by the Russian who hadn't even boxed professionaly and killed Creed after just 2 rounds.

Dorian Belmont
RJ pwns

Robtard
Both Robtard and I workout on a regular basis. I jump rope, too. I'm not sure about Robtard, but I have lots of experience street fighting,

87-1-2, bro.

LanceWindu
Just want to throw it out there that I have a bit of training in Karate. haermm But not much.

Rogue Jedi
87-1-2, bro. wanker

88-0-0

suck on that.

dadudemon
87-1-2, bro.

In street fights? That's more than double the number of street fights I've been in.

It's possible that you could take Ken and RJ, by yourself.

Alpha Centauri

An empty life will do things to the mind of a man.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
That's bullshit. First, he should have brain damage. Second, no way in hell does someone remember all that.

More than double? How many have you been in? (this should be good.)

But OK, 88-0.

Bardock42
Okay, so we all agree, anyone could beat RJ. Now the question is who could win between Ken, dadudemon and Robtard...

Rogue Jedi
haermm Nah, strength/size matters alot here. I have both.

dadudemon
That's bullshit. First, he should have brain damage. Second, no way in hell does someone remember all that.

Why would you not remember a fight?

I remember every last fight I was in, every last football game I played, every last bout, etc. The only way one would NOT remember is if they had brain damage or a disease. There's no reason to think Robtard has permanent brain damage, either: he won almost all of his fights.

More than double? How many have you been in? (this should be good.)

But OK, 88-0.

I've only been in exactly 41 fights. These include quick 5 second fights, as well. Why would ANYONE forget a fight they've been in...unless they are drunken brawlers, you should remember every last one. They are traumatic, contain lots of anger (usually), and people are usually harmed. Those are all three major "memory" events, meaning, they all contribute to strong memories.

Robtard
haermm Nah, strength/size matters alot here. I have both.

"Size matters not." -Yoda

Alpha Centauri
I'll bite.

Does anyone have legit proof of their fight record, or is this the biggest and most sad display of internet tough guy-ism of all time?

-AC

Rogue Jedi
haermm Team RT/DDM has an ego the size of Texas!!!

Wow, if you won every one of your fights, you got a better record than Tyson. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What's funny is that this was supposed to be a joke thread, but Rob and DDM brought in their "records", their training, all that shit haermm Funny.

Me? I'd say I have been in maybe....twentyish fights, and I probably won....maybe 3/4 of them? That's just a guesstimate, I don't feel the need to brag what a badass I am.

Truth be told, I'd steal Rob's zippo, fart and light in his direction, and kill everyone in the arena.

BONG.

Robtard
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I'll bite.

Does anyone have legit proof of their fight record, or is this the biggest and most sad display of internet tough guy-ism of all time?

-AC

The latter.

Robtard
haermm Team RT/DDM has an ego the size of Texas!!!

Wow, if you won every one of your fights, you got a better record than Tyson. roll eyes (sarcastic)

1) I was ****ing around and adding to the rampant masturbation.

2) Quantity isn't always superior to quality, I could have fought 87 invalids, which wouldn't compare to one of Tyson's opponents, eg Evander Hollyfield.

Rogue Jedi
1) I was ****ing around and adding to the rampant masturbation.

2) Quantity isn't always superior to quality, I could have fought 87 invalids, which wouldn't compare to one of Tyson's opponents, eg Evander Hollyfield. I beat the shit out of a "golden glove champion", then lost to a no name mexican. What's that tell ya?

Alpha Centauri
I'd love to see proof of this golden glove champion victory, or of Dudemon's fight record.

See, Rob, you are joking around. They're not. This is their thing, in all legitimate seriousness, and they see no reason why it's a bit pathetic.

-AC

dadudemon
The latter.
thanks for quotting the troll.

I'll bite: How can I prove a street fight record? Video from Cell phones? Ha! Picture cell phones hardly existed, at the time, much less video phones.

I have not been in a fight since I was 17. no expression

edit - Note: I AM a bad*ss. Dead serious. no expression

Bardock42

I'll bite: How can I prove a street fight record? Video from Cell phones? Ha! Picture cell phones hardly existed, at the time, much less video phones.

edit - Note: I AM a bad*ss. Dead serious. no expression Convenient...

dadudemon
Convenient...

I know, right? awesome

I'm willing to have a boxing match with RJ, though. Just for fun, of course. Set it up and get people to pay for our traveling expenses. Maybe we could have a monetary prize for the winner, as well? That'd be great.

Bardock42
I know, right? awesome

I'm willing to have a boxing match with RJ, though. Just for fun, of course. Set it up and get people to pay for our traveling expenses. Maybe we could have a monetary prize for the winner, as well? That'd be great. What'd that prove?

Robtard

You're welcome?

dadudemon
What'd that prove?

Nothing. DUH!

The match has to actually take place to prove anything. durr

LanceWindu
What'd that prove?

You get to see two meat heads (no offense to DDM or RJ) beat each other senseless.

Bardock42
Nothing. DUH!

The match has to actually take place to prove anything. durr

The 'd stands for "would" in this case.

Alpha Centauri

edit - Note: I AM a bad*ss. Dead serious. no expression

I wasn't addressing you directly, so technically I wasn't trolling you.

As Bardock said, very convenient. I'm going to assume you're a liar.

It's so wonderful, isn't it? Making claims over the net that you KNOW you'll never have to prove. It's basically like religious faith.

Also, we know this fight would never take place. You two could never fight. You'd never hurt him and he'd never hurt you.

Ken and Rob both seem to be above such meat-headed (Good usage) endeavours.

-AC

dadudemon
The 'd stands for "would" in this case.

Ken already answered you. In addition, you would get a winner or loser, AND get to do more desk-chair judging on ability. smile

Robtard
I beat the shit out of a "golden glove champion", then lost to a no name mexican. What's that tell ya?

That you conveniently forgot to mention that GGC was 72 at the time, you beater of old men.

Bardock42
Ken already answered you. In addition, you would get a winner or loser, AND get to do more desk-chair judging on ability. smile

Lol, yeah, I do love judging your guys ability, that's what I've been doing after all.

Rogue Jedi
That you conveniently forgot to mention that GGC was 72 at the time, you beater of old men. Nah, he was a bit overzealous, I got lucky with a shot to his solar plexus that knocked the wind outta him. After that it was easy.

The mexican, jeez, he was FAST. I had him for a second in a grapple, but he was as slippery as a dildo dipped in KY jelly.

Rogue Jedi
I know, right? awesome

I'm willing to have a boxing match with RJ, though. Just for fun, of course. Set it up and get people to pay for our traveling expenses. Maybe we could have a monetary prize for the winner, as well? That'd be great. Afraid in a straight up boxing match, gloves, rules and all, you'd lose.

Robtard
Those be fighting words.

Shakyamunison
Tag team match, anything goes. Who wins? big grin

dadudemon and Robtard.

Alpha Centauri
Why is anyone making these claims?

Neither of you are going to end up proving it.

Anyway, Dudemon and Robtard would cakewalk this.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Those be fighting words. No, those be facts. Just like if I tried a straight up boxing match with a smaller, faster guy like you, it'd give me trouble. All facts, ese.

WickedDynamite
RJ needs no tag team partner.

RJ Solo wins.

Robtard
No, those be facts. Just like if I tried a straight up boxing match with a smaller, faster guy like you, it'd give me trouble. All facts, ese.

All I'm saying, you just pulled out your eDick and waved it in DDM's face, saying "my eDick is bigger than yours."

MORTAL KOMBAT!

Robtard
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
RJ needs no tag team partner.

RJ Solo wins.

****ing fanboy.

Rogue Jedi
All I'm saying, you just pulled out your eDick and waved it in DDM's face, saying "my eDick is bigger than yours."

MORTAL KOMBAT! haermm Cue the techno MK music?

WickedDynamite
RJ uses his Jedi mind tricks.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah yes

Robtard
RJ uses his Jedi mind tricks.

I'm as stingy as Wado and DDM's as fat as Jabba, mind tricks won't work on either.

Rogue Jedi
I'm as stingy as Wado and DDM's as fat as Jabba, mind tricks won't work on either. Dark Side, muthafukka.

WickedDynamite
Your powers of persuation are great RJ.

Too bad they don't work on the simple minds of your opponents.

As you clearly proven time and time again in other threads.

Robtard
RJ, you got one serious admirer.

Bardock42
Why is anyone making these claims?

Neither of you are going to end up proving it.

Anyway, Dudemon and Robtard would cakewalk this.

-AC

Look, it's all in jest.

As long as you still realize that even though they joke, they are absolutely serious about being the toughest mother****ers out there.

Robtard
I have a question. There are two people somewhere out in the world who are indeed the "two toughest mother-****ers out there"; why couldn't it be them? Just saying, stranger things have happened in here.

Rogue Jedi
RJ, you got one serious admirer. He knows where the safe money bet is.

Rogue Jedi
I have a question. There are two people somewhere out in the world who are indeed the "two toughest mother-****ers out there"; why couldn't it be them? Just saying, stranger things have happened in here. Dogs can't look up.

Robtard
He knows where the safe money bet is.

Or he knows where to go for anal. Hmmm?

Robtard
Dogs can't look up.

That a SOTD reference, or are you just being a retard again?

Rogue Jedi
Or he knows where to go for anal. Hmmm? Why do you ask, you on vacation? Got a little free time on your hands?

Robtard
Why do you ask, you on vacation? Got a little free time on your hands?

Ha, no. If I were to turn myself gay, I'd need a way hotter guy than you.

Rogue Jedi
Ha, no. If I were to turn myself gay, I'd need a way hotter guy than you. I gotcha you'd be a pretty boy bottom, in search of a butch boy top.

Robtard
I gotcha you'd be a pretty boy bottom, in search of a butch boy top.

Watch it if you're at work, people might notice your hard four inches.

Rogue Jedi
Watch it if you're at work, people might notice your hard four inches. haermm Jackass, saw that a mile away.

Robtard
That was so DDM of you.

WickedDynamite
RJ is the BEST!
The others are PEST!

Robtard
RJ is the BEST!
The others are PEST!

He'd kill the Batman.

Alpha Centauri
He'd kill the Batman.

Checkmate.

-AC

Bardock42
I have a question. There are two people somewhere out in the world who are indeed the "two toughest mother-****ers out there"; why couldn't it be them? Just saying, stranger things have happened in here.

Like what? What stranger thing has happened? Tell me!

Alpha Centauri

Someone realised that the shortest distance between two points is a circle!

-AC

Robtard

May of 2008, when we all got stuck in that time-loop and repeated the same 59 minutes 59 times in a row.

dadudemon
. edit

Robtard

I'm fine with that. Unlike others, I don't freak out like it was the most offensive thing ever done. It doesn't bother me, at all. Academics are another ball game, though. You can't claim a degree just to win a debate with the "expert" angle.

My ePsychology degree tells me you're just saying that to hide your feelings of anger and resentment.

I'm not THAT fat. When I work out, I can see my abs segements through my shirt.

Whatever you say, porkchop.

dadudemon
Afraid in a straight up boxing match, gloves, rules and all, you'd lose.

AWESOME!

So it's a plan?

Let's meet up so I can lose. That'd be fun.

MORTAL KOMBAT!

I'm fine with that. Unlike others, I don't freak out like it was the most offensive thing ever done. It doesn't bother me, at all. Academics are another ball game, though. You can't claim a degree just to win a debate with the "expert" angle.

I'm as stingy as Wado and DDM's as fat as Jabba, mind tricks won't work on either.

I'm not THAT fat. When I work out, I can see my abs segements through my shirt.

As long as you still realize that even though they joke, they are absolutely serious about being the toughest mother****ers out there.

Yeah, I haven't joked too much. I was serious when I said I wasn't even close to being a world class athlete.

But, you're just jealous because even ABS could kick your ass. 313

I gotcha you'd be a pretty boy bottom, in search of a butch boy top.

laughing

dadudemon
My ePsychology degree tells me you're just saying that to hide your feelings of anger and resentment.

I'm confused. I lost track of where in the conversation I'm supposed to be.

Oh, right, I'm angry because I'm claiming to be a badass motherf***er.

Right..

GRRRR!

How dare you!

mad

Is that better?

Truth be told, I am a badass motherf***er:

1. I'm a badass.

2. My wife had two kids.

3. I have sex with my wife.

4. Sex is also the same thing as ****ing to same people.

5. Therefore, I'm a badass mother****er.

I win? awesome

Whatever you say, porkchop.

That's it, I'm sending you nudes. Prepare to see my balls.

Bardock42

But, you're just jealous because even ABS could kick your ass. 313

There's a lot of guys who would pay good money for that.

Robtard
I'd have sex with DDM's wife, she's pretty ****ing hot.

LanceWindu
I'd have sex with DDM's wife, she's pretty ****ing hot.

Agreed

dadudemon
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Agreed

Yeah, me too. Wait, what? confused

mikeydude
Agreed
2nded.

Robtard
Since there's three of us on her now, I call shotgun anus. Wouldn't want those sloppy seconds.

LanceWindu
Yeah, me too. Wait, what? confused

Shut up and let me boink your wife.

dadudemon
Shut up and let me boink your wife.

Get yourself a hottie, then we can swing or something. laughing

We don't have any STDs...I'd appreciate the same courtesy. big grin

mikeydude
Get yourself a hottie, then we can swing or something. laughing

We don't have any STDs...I'd appreciate the same courtesy. big grin
laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
He'd kill the Batman. Like I said. Give me an assault rifle and yes, I would indeed kill the Batman. Zero sarcasm, not kidding, I would end his life. All I'd need really is a Beretta 92f.

That a SOTD reference, or are you just being a retard again? Bit of both.

Robtard
Like I said. Give me an assault rifle and yes, I would indeed kill the Batman. Zero sarcasm, not kidding, I would end his life. All I'd need really is a Beretta 92f.

Point you don't seem to comprehend, if Batman were real and the various villains, thugs and goons who tried to kill him with guns or worse were real too, you'd have practically a zero chance to succeed, as better/more skilled men have tried and failed.

Like I said before, you'd end up on the floor with a broken wrist, busted jaw and that Berretta lodged firmly in your colon.

Again, in the realm that he was real and his abilities/feats transferred over into reality.

Rogue Jedi
Point you don't seem to comprehend, if Batman were real and the various villains, thugs and goons who tried to kill him with guns or worse were real too, you'd have practically a zero chance to succeed, as better/more skilled men have tried and failed.

Like I said before, you'd end up on the floor with a broken wrist, busted jaw and that Berretta lodged firmly in your colon.

Again, in the realm that he was real and his abilities/feats transferred over into reality. Nah. See, I'd be wearing body armor, I'd have thermal and nightvision, and I'd be in a darkened room. I'd have grenades, an assault rifle, and three to four pistols. I'd position myself somewhere where he has no choice but to come to me, and I would have claymores waiting for him. To top it off, I'd have a sniper rifle, just in case I see him coming from far away.

And ALL my ammo would be armor piercing.

So you see, the Bat would be dead.

He has his toys, I have mine. Bong.

Alpha Centauri
False alarm, Rob.

He's joking.

I actually thought he'd descended so far that he was trying to increase his image by saying he'd beat Batman.

-AC

Robtard
Nah. See, I'd be wearing body armor, I'd have thermal and nightvision, and I'd be in a darkened room. I'd have grenades, an assault rifle, and three to four pistols. I'd position myself somewhere where he has no choice but to come to me, and I would have claymores waiting for him. To top it off, I'd have a sniper rifle, just in case I see him coming from far away.

And ALL my ammo would be armor piercing.

So you see, the Bat would be dead.

He has his toys, I have mine. Bong.

You went from just needing a handgun, to becoming a one man army and having a very specific catered scenario and dictating that Batman who is a super-genius, would act like a moron.

Anyhow, super-powered villains have tried and failed. You would too. Just something you need to accept.

Robtard
False alarm, Rob.

He's joking.

I actually thought he'd descended so far that he was trying to increase his image by saying he'd beat Batman.

-AC

RJ, are you joking? I do hope so.

Alpha Centauri
You went from just needing a handgun, to becoming a one man army and having a very specific catered scenario and dictating that Batman who is a super-genius, would act like a moron.

Anyhow, super-powered villains have tried and failed. You would too. Just something you need to accept.

I never, ever thought I'd say this....

Just...leave him alone, Rob. Back off. Let...let him think what he wants...this time.

This is something he needs.

-AC

Rogue Jedi

Anyhow, super-powered villains have tried and failed. You would too. Just something you need to accept. Yeah, a rapid fire handgun would be enough, the rest is overkill.

Tell me this. A bullet strikes Batman in the face. Result?

Alpha Centauri
Good god, he's actually serious.

-AC

dadudemon
RJ, are you joking? I do hope so.

Robtard vs. DDM. Who would win?

I would: I'd call the police and tell them Mexican is trying to mug a white guy.

PWNED! laughing laughing laughing

That'd only work, though, if you looked Mexican when they got there. Do you have a Sanchez mustache?

Rogue Jedi
Let me revise:

IF I knew Batman was coming for me, I would kill him with a single Beretta loaded with armor piercing rounds, Easily.

IF Batman chose to stealth my ass, that's different.

Now, for the latter scenario: If I were a Gotham city criminal, I would know Batman is out there, and that odds are that he would eventually come for me. What to do? Well, first of all, body armor. Second, I would always carry an MP5 and two Berettas, all three loaded up with armor piercing rounds, aka cop killers. Third? I would surround myself with bodyguards. While Batman engages them, I would unlaod with the MP5 (the cop killers would tear right through his armor), killing him.

It's quite simple. Batman villians, when facing Batman, are notorious idiots. I am a deadeye shot with a pistol, I would have bullets that would tear through his armor.

Do the math.

Alpha Centauri
Let me revise:

IF I knew Batman was coming for me, I would kill him with a single Beretta loaded with armor piercing rounds, Easily.

IF Batman chose to stealth my ass, that's different.

Now, for the latter scenario: If I were a Gotham city criminal, I would know Batman is out there, and that odds are that he would eventually come for me. What to do? Well, first of all, body armor. Second, I would always carry an MP5 and two Berettas, all three loaded up with armor piercing rounds, aka cop killers. Third? I would surround myself with bodyguards. While Batman engages them, I would unlaod with the MP5 (the cop killers would tear right through his armor), killing him.

It's quite simple. Batman villians, when facing Batman, are notorious idiots. I am a deadeye shot with a pistol, I would have bullets that would tear through his armor.

Do the math.

Wait, hold on.

Why does him coming for you have to be entirely different to him "stealthing" your ass? Why are they two different approaches?

Basically what you're saying is, in a scenario in your mind, you win. Simply because you are impossibly tooled up and Batman acts impossibly retarded.

Batman's villains are idiots? Many of them are beyond genius. The common crooks know he's out there and it doesn't help their case against him.

Batman stealths everyone he can.

I mean, come on. Someone needs to wake you up. You're either the best troll ever, and someone who I didn't give enough credit...or you actually believe what you're saying. You've actually descended into lifelessness so much that you are trying hard to prove to us how you'd kill Batman.

That or you're way more adept at pulling our legs than I ever gave you credit for.

-AC

Bardock42
I've used this before, this is in essence RJ's argument:

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa158/Bardock42/Fun%20and%20Internet/McClanevsBatman.jpg

It is pointless, it doesn't need to be discussed.

Rogue Jedi
I've used this before, this is in essence RJ's argument:

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa158/Bardock42/Fun%20and%20Internet/McClanevsBatman.jpg

It is pointless, it doesn't need to be discussed.

Yeah, I totally have what it takes to tie Batman up roll eyes (sarcastic)

Miss this part?

So you're telling me that Batman will avoid automatic machine gun fire (armor piercing rounds) from me and ALL my bodyguards? get a grip. He'd be hit, he'd be killed.

See, this is more Batman fanboy bullshit. He aint bulletproof to armor piercing rounds. They WOULD hit him, they WOULD tear through his armor, they WOULD kill him.

Alpha Centauri
So you're telling me that Batman will avoid automatic machine gun fire (armor piercing rounds) from me and ALL my bodyguards? get a grip. He'd be hit, he'd be killed.

See, this is more Batman fanboy bullshit. He aint bulletproof to armor piercing rounds. They WOULD hit him, they WOULD tear through his armor, they WOULD kill him.

He DOES this on a regular basis when defending one of his world's most dangerous cities.

Do you think that it hasn't occured to these people to do what you say?

Look no further than The Dark Knight.

"It's simple, we kill Batman.".

Do they all agree as if it's some kind of un-thought of idea? No, they laugh him out of the room. It's not as simple as shooting him.

If it was, he wouldn't be feared would he?

Are you smarter than the Joker?

-AC

Bardock42

There are armour piercing rounds in his universe. Much better shooters than you use them on Batman. Why would you kill him?

Again, you are thinking of some watered down version of Batman. "He's just a man". He's obviously far above that in his own universe.

Alpha Centauri
There are armour piercing rounds in his universe. Much better shooters than you use them on Batman. Why would you kill him?

Again, you are thinking of some watered down version of Batman. "He's just a man". He's obviously far above that in his own universe.

I think what he's proposing is that he's not in his universe, but he's real and just a man.

In which case he's not really Batman.

-AC

dadudemon
F*** this stupid ass discussion and **** this thread. big grin

Tired-Hiker
I read the first page of this thread, then skipped to the last page. Basically I time travelled! blink

Rogue Jedi
In a DeLorean?

LanceWindu
Gun it to 88, b*tch.

Rogue Jedi

Again, you are thinking of some watered down version of Batman. "He's just a man". He's obviously far above that in his own universe. You do realize I am talking about Movie Bat, right? Keaton, Clooney, Kilmer and Baleman, all dead. Robin too. I know shit about comic Batman, I can't say one way or the other on him.

Bardock42
You do realize I am talking about Movie Bat, right? Keaton, Clooney, Kilmer and Baleman, all dead. Robin too. I know shit about comic Batman, I can't say one way or the other on him.

Even then he has shown a lot of feats, it's unlikely you could just kill him like that, definitely not with just a handgun.

wyq012
Great content and very helpful thank and keep up the good work.

Blinky
I bet that this just ends up being a 4-way gay orgy.

LanceWindu
I think not, maybe a 3 way gay orgy while Ken goes to bang a chick.

Rogue Jedi
Only if Rob has his way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.