Punisher vs Razor Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Punisher has bn captured after a failed attempt to take down the Chinese mafia the Triads but not b4 killing a good portion of them..

Like any good criminal organization instead of killing him when they had the chance they chose to capture him and instead have an over complicated plan where punisher will be given the chance to escape.

he has bn thrown into a fighting ring inside a dark seedy fighting Den full of cut throat murderers, thieves and corporate Sh#@ bags....

Punisher stands up and removes the rope that had bn used to tie his hands, he looks at the opposite end as he sees the gates open and his opponent enter.

ko,kill cis on morality on.. pure h2h

StiltmanFTW
Razor Fist > Bucky > Ronin > Daken > Punisher biscuits

Gotta love ABC logic big grin

Lord_Talron
punisher aint gonna win this

Deadline
Punisher stomps him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Deadline
Punisher stomps him.

You read Siege: Captain America? Just making sure.

Lord_Talron
punisher is gonna get cut, there is no way around it. the only way he can win this is taking out razor fist QUICKLY, and from what i understand about razor fist, that aint happening

jinzin
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
punisher is gonna get cut, there is no way around it. the only way he can win this is taking out razor fist QUICKLY, and from what i understand about razor fist, that aint happening pretty much. Razor fist should own here...

Before I read the thread I thought.... Uh.... "Punisher shoots him"

BruceSkywalker
since no guns are involved.. Razor Fist 10/10 ftw

Blanket
The guy has fists made of razors!

I'd assume that's all I need to know to make a decision here.

jinzin
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.