Luke Cage Vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Discuss

Wild Shadow
pretty sure this has bn done b4. and blade easily kills Luke or wounds him with a precise stab for the ko..

snoopdogg
Are Lukes eye's vulnerable?

KingD19
Yeah, technically, his whole body is vulnerable to an adamantium sword.

snoopdogg
We almost got to see this fight in a Black Panther issue but Cage backed down.

The Nuul
Cage.

Black bolt z
If it really is an adamantium sword than blade wins.

snoopdogg
Not sure adamantium can hurt Cage. I'd bet a poke in the eye would slow him down with the adamantium sword or nano-point spikes would slow him down.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Not sure adamantium can hurt Cage. facepalm2

Black bolt z
^What he said.
BTW how do you do that similie?

Wild Shadow
on the side of the text box b4 u qoute to the left are ur reply: with three boxes of smiley face links.

once u go in copy and paste the code..

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies.php

did u figure out how to put pictures?

http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs4/i/2004/256/3/d/Thanos_by_apocalypsethen_by_Marvelfans.jpg

place the link page picture inside the the brackets no space

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
facepalm2 If I had to be I'd bet that if Blade sliced at Cage with his sword backed by his strength/speed he'd be able to cut Cage. But I can't really prove it.

Black bolt z
facepalm2

Got it.Thanks

Colossus-Big C
depends if blade is strong enough to penetrate him

Wild Shadow
all this BS IF and cage love has gotten out of hand there is no what if maybe BS when it comes to cage getting sliced open like a fish with an adamantium knife a three yr old with an adamantium kitchen knife will just as easily penetrate him as a peak, enhance or slightly superhuman would..

you guys need to to stop wishing for something luke isnt. his skin isnt more or equally durable to colossus his skin will get punctured and hurt since he already has in the past by less then adamantium.

Darth Martin
We almost got to see this fight in a Black Panther issue but Cage backed down. Snoop, can you do me a favor and post those scans? Didn't see it in the revamped Blade thread.

snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/BladeandCage.jpg

Deadline
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/BladeandCage.jpg

LOL that dialogue was funny.

Darth Martin
Thanks, and I think Blade would win. He's too damn accurate with his stakes for Cage to handle. He'd take his eyes out with those things. Not too mention Blade is a much more skilled martial artist and faster.

StiltmanFTW
Didn't Cage get cut by Hand ninja?

Bentley
Sure adamantium can hurt Cage, but does Blade has the strength to make it pass through his skin? If you have scans of Blade piercing titanium with a sword then I say yes. Otherwise...

Trackz
Originally posted by Bentley
Sure adamantium can hurt Cage, but does Blade has the strength to make it pass through his skin? If you have scans of Blade piercing titanium with a sword then I say yes. Otherwise... I'm pretty sure i've read, that wolverines claws would pass through titanium like butter (very vague memory, so i may be wrong) if so blade wouldn't need much strength to slice through

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine's cut through omnium (which is vastly more durable than titanium) like it was made of paper.

YFZ 350
Didn't Blade cut Thing with his regular sword?

Bentley
Then its safe to say Cage is ph_cked.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by YFZ 350
Didn't Blade cut Thing with his regular sword?

Wouldn't call it a cut.

Colossus-Big C
Cages skin is more resistant to cuts than things

marwash22
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Cages skin is more resistant to cuts than things

a
d
a
m
a
n
t
i
u
m

snoopdogg
Originally posted by YFZ 350
Didn't Blade cut Thing with his regular sword? Not really. He did chip his arm though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Didn't Cage get cut by Hand ninja?

snoopdogg
God I hope not.

StiltmanFTW
God I hope not.

Didn't it happen in NA #30...?

snoopdogg
God I hope not.

Quick Freeze
What are people's thoughts on this now? Cage is much strong than Blade at this point since the upgrade.

Also side question: I vaguely remember Ultimate Blade did this hypnosis thing on Hulk, but has 616 Blade ever done this?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
What are people's thoughts on this now? Cage is much strong than Blade at this point since the upgrade.

2010 Cage was already after his upgrade.

And even originally, he was still a whole lot stronger than Blade.

Originally posted by Quick Freeze
Also side question: I vaguely remember Ultimate Blade did this hypnosis thing on Hulk, but has 616 Blade ever done this?

Not that I recall.

----
----
Anyway, Blade is no longer using his adamantium odachi, afaik. That doesn't bode well for him here.

Quick Freeze
2010 Cage was already after his upgrade.

And even originally, he was still a whole lot stronger than Blade.

I guess you're right! I remember Blade with some super-strength feats but nothing much more than ripping chains and whatnot.

Not that I recall.

----
----
Anyway, Blade is no longer using his adamantium odachi, afaik. That doesn't bode well for him here.

Found what I was thinking of! It was Tyrone Cash not Banner Hulk:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-agw4fp__w6s/Wc7mctaEXSI/AAAAAAAAJoM/SVWTnACSIHk4cbcMQ_scMP0BmXz9gG2ZwCHMYCw/s1600/RCO021.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2UatZpKrnTY/Wc7mdN_OSLI/AAAAAAAAJoQ/EpjLO5HQl_cPbKbQp7EP2_4siWqsrdC_QCHMYCw/s1600/RCO022.jpg

...Weird feat tbh. And it's safe to say 616 Eric could not do this, right?

Anyway, even with the adamantium sword I think Blade has trouble. Why was everyone so convinced otherwise 9 years ago?

StiltmanFTW
Doubt he can. He turned into a bat once, though laughing out loud

Because adamantium has much better feats than one-shotting the likes of Cage.

That and Blade should have the speed and skill advantages here (not to mention range, unless Cage decided to t-clap).

Quick Freeze
Doubt he can. He turned into a bat once, though laughing out loud

Because adamantium has much better feats than one-shotting the likes of Cage.

That and Blade should have the speed and skill advantages here (not to mention range, unless Cage decided to t-clap).

Got it. So with the adamantium weaponry, it does appear to be a good fight. I still think that even if Blade can pierce Cage's skin (which he very much can w/ the speed, range, and skill set you mention), Cage still has a healing factor, and can eventually get to Blade, rip him to shreds, no?

Also I been Googling "Blade turns into a bat" since you made this post and now ads for blades sheathed in baseball bats are popping up on all my web pages.

StiltmanFTW
No... Cage doesn't have a battlefield-effective healing factor.

He's got the accelerated healing that most superheroes have (at least those whose powers focus on enhancing their physical attributes). Like Beast, Spider-Man and many others. It won't do him any good in a forum fight.

If anyone has a battlefield type of regen... it's Blade here. Even though it took many years for writers to decide to write him that way.

Quick Freeze
No... Cage doesn't have a battlefield-effective healing factor.

He's got the accelerated healing that most superheroes have (at least those whose powers focus on enhancing their physical attributes). Like Beast, Spider-Man and many others. It won't do him any good in a forum fight.

If anyone has a battlefield type of regen... it's Blade here. Even though it took many years for writers to decide to write him that way.

Got it. Still though, Cage had a pretty impressive showing against Sabertooth a while back, and I'm pretty sure Victor is supposed to be stronger and faster than Eric (and possibly Cage at that point), and Victor's claws are also adamantium ...(not sure if this is a valued showing, or if it's considered on par with Storm/Sinister or Panther Surfer)...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/65659/3686794-power+man+vs+sabretooth+3.jpg https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11127/111278538/6014219-6690006957-34860.jpg https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/65659/3686791-power+man+vs+sabretooth+5.jpg

The one consideration is Blade is much smarter than Sabertooth, and probably would not start out by getting so close

StiltmanFTW
Sabretooth had adamantium twice in his career --- and managed to lose it quickly, both times.

Cage and Danny fought an early version of Creed, whose powerset wasn't defined.

Adamantium Creed never fought Cage. Not even for a single panel.

Quick Freeze
Well I guess it is settled! Blade w/ adamantium sword is a true force to be reckoned with! Makes me wonder how he would fair agains Colossus...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.