superman villains vs x men villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

king carnage
x men villains
sabertooth
juggernaut
magneto
pyro
toad lol
mystique
apocalypse
blob
mr sinister
proteus
superman villains
lex luthor
live wire
parasite
bizzaro
darkseid
doomsday
toy man
with a week prep

Juntai
Superman's villains.

kevdude
Superman villains also

Scuzz2.0
do both teams get a week prep? its not as one sided as i first thought. proteus, apoc, mags and juggy could prob pull off a couple o wins.

Black bolt z
Someone will prob say juggs solo.
From what I know of all the villians I say supes villians 6/10

king carnage
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
do both teams get a week prep? its not as one sided as i first thought. proteus, apoc, mags and juggy could prob pull off a couple o wins.
yea they both get a week prep keeping it fair also xmen villains have more than supes villains

TheTyrant
Team Apocalypse.

king carnage
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
also dont forget sinister

Mshinu
Did you just give a global reality warper a week of prep?

Lord_Talron
haha x-men villians

JakeTheBank
Superman Villains

BlackZero30x
hard to tell but imo it comes down to

Mags
Juggs
Apoc
VS
Darkside
Doomsday

Black bolt z
^ Darkside,darkseid,darkseed...same difference.

DS is the only significant menace in DC team. With a week of prep and a handfull o tactical and tech geniuses and a reality warper, I think the x-men rogues have decent chances, maybe not enough for a majority, but still. DC team has no chance in hell without DS.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by 753
DS is the only significant menace in DC team. With a week of prep and a handfull o tactical and tech geniuses and a reality warper, I think the x-men rogues have decent chances, maybe not enough for a majority, but still. DC team has no chance in hell without DS.

I agree but I think doomsday would stand a fair chance...take note i didn't say great just fair

Q99
Luthor's nothing to laugh at given prep, and his battlesuit isn't bad either.

I think team Supes has more physical power on their side, and have some nice prep too.

American Dragon
X-Men villains don't have an answer for Doomsday. Even Juggernaut wouldn't stand a chance against him. Doomsday is stronger than Juggernaut and even if Juggernaut does beat him he ain't getting past Darkseid and the omega offect. Superman villains win hands down.

Q99
Parasite also has the ability to become very powerful here.

Tattoos N Scars
Darkseid could solo

Blackest Knight
Superman Villains

Originally posted by American Dragon
X-Men villains don't have an answer for Doomsday. Even Juggernaut wouldn't stand a chance against him. Doomsday is stronger than Juggernaut and even if Juggernaut does beat him he ain't getting past Darkseid and the omega offect. Superman villains win hands down.

bfr into outer space or another dimension. Pounding him to death would also work not to mention reality warping

FOOM
My first thought was that the X-villains had a slight edge over Supe's villains, but with a week to prepare, I think Luthor would find the way to maximize his team's potential. - Super-villains for the win.

Lord Feron
team supe villians win especially with prep.

I think prepwise magneto, sinister and apocalypse are all above luthor. But darkseid should be above them all, so DC can muster up some heavy prep too.

amnesia
Originally posted by 753
I think prepwise magneto, sinister and apocalypse are all above luthor. But darkseid should be above them all, so DC can muster up some heavy prep too.

really, do you think they can outsmart Luthor?! Behold the most clever trap EVAR!

JakeTheBank
Pre Crisis Luthor would solo with prep.

Originally posted by amnesia
really, do you think they can outsmart Luthor?! Behold the most clever trap EVAR!

Well I gess I've been made to eat my words. the way he jumps from behind a tree is priceless.

king carnage
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Pre Crisis Luthor would solo with prep.
idk about that i mean apoc and magneto or both smart with sinister to me prep time works in both ways here

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by king carnage
idk about that i mean apoc and magneto or both smart with sinister to me prep time works in both ways here

PC Luthor made time machines and other elaborate high end tech devices from things like paper clips, mirrors, and watches. He was like MacGyver only over 9000.

amnesia
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
PC Luthor made time machines and other elaborate high end tech devices from things like paper clips, mirrors, and watches. He was like MacGyver only over 9000.

Are you saying that MacGyver isn't over 9000?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.