The lost troll thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flame Off
Kris Blaze..... This dude started as against trolls and pro 'The Man' he eventually turned to the dark side or as we call it the Whirly world and became a banned troll. Have you ever wanted to be an anti hero and stick it to 'the man' on here? I urge you.....DO IT (starsky and Hutch) Just DO IT!! DO IT FOR KRIS!!!!!!

Mindset
Who's Kris?

Bada?

Blanket
I am well adjusted to being under 'The Man', and never trolling.

KingD19
Wasn't Kris Blaze that guy with Larfleeze as his sig?

Blanket
Originally posted by KingD19
Wasn't Kris Blaze that guy with Larfleeze as his sig? He was the guy with 'Kris Blaze' as his name.

Wild Shadow
i want kriz back and want ppl who respond to troll threads banned except for me and this exception

galactusischere
Orion solos.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Blanket
He was the guy with 'Kris Blaze' as his name. laughing out loud

Blanket
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i want kriz back and want ppl who respond to troll threads banned except for me and this exception The exception being me of course. Me and you could go to the top.

King Kandy
I do miss Kris. He did not deserve to be banned imo and really was a good element to the forum. I don't see how guys like nvr could be allowed to return after temp ban after temp ban, but for Kris they couldn't be as lenient.

Badabing
Originally posted by Flame Off
Kris Blaze..... This dude started as against trolls and pro 'The Man' he eventually turned to the dark side or as we call it the Whirly world and became a banned troll. Have you ever wanted to be an anti hero and stick it to 'the man' on here? I urge you.....DO IT (starsky and Hutch) Just DO IT!! DO IT FOR KRIS!!!!!! dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.