What is your favorite international food/cuisine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Moscow
I used to have a Greek girlfriend, and she made the best food I have ever tasted in my life. So, I guess I'd go for Greek, although Italian is a close second.

That ACDC Chick
Chinese food dd
Japanese and Mexican is good also wink

§P0oONY
YOu have German on the list but not French, Indian, Spanish, Thai, Japanese or even American? (plus everything that didn't instantly come to mind)

LanceWindu
I eat Italian the most and I love it, but since I eat it a lot I don't want to call it my favorite. My absolute favorite is Chinese. I don't get to eat it as much, so each time I do, it's a treat.

§P0oONY
I'd probably have to go for Indian. I love a good curry.

Wild Shadow
i pick italian..

Moscow

§P0oONY
You can have up to 10 in the list though. Even if you couldn't why would you pick German? My German friend and I are always joking about how our 2 nations have a shit cuisine.

Wild Shadow
every time i ordered steak in germany i kept getting pork chops... i would get pissed every time..

anyways i wasnt big fan of german food.. although i would order meaten donuts from the street vendors.

Scythe
Mexican food is the best, for me. Followed by Chinese and Italian.

Japanese food is horrible, imo.

Rogue Jedi
Mexican, must be authentic.

Tired-Hiker
Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetza! (pizza)

Bardock42

Sancty
Don't really like any listed. I guess some chinese is nice.

Like Japanese, French mmm

Hate Indian, German, Greek

Robtard
Indonesian, as per my favorite restaurant.

Though it closed, because the Jew landlord wouldn't renew the lease for the Asians.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Bardock42
Why? To make you feel better about your nation actually having shit cuisine? He's a good friend! Read agian... He makes fun of German food, I make fun of English, we also both make fun of eachothers. We're friends who both accept that our cuisines are very much lacking.

Britain's national dish is a ****ing Chicken Tikka Masala for christ sake.

Bardock42

§P0oONY
...no see, that's exactly how I understood it, then I said "Why? To make you feel better about your nation actually having shit cuisine? He's a good friend!" implying that he makes fun of German cuisine to make you feel better. I was mocking you. We cool, bro? What a terrible attempt at mocking me. We're you expecting me to get all defensive about British food? I'm only patriotic around Americans, simply becasue they annoy me with their patrionism.

Bardock42

§P0oONY
It's certainly not worth putting in a poll though, along with German food. Which is all I was getting at. I'd happily sit down to some German or English food, but I'd never think to add them in a poll about best cuisines.

Bardock42

§P0oONY
Damn ****ing right I am.

Thai? Spanish?

Bardock42

§P0oONY
Put it this way, I see far more Spanish and Thai restaurants than German or English. Look we could talk this over for days and not get to a conclusion so lets just say that the guy souuld have at least filled up his poll to 10.

Bardock42

§P0oONY
Yeah, I'd say so. Pubs are the people doing English food really. I see more Spanish than a lot of things, there are loads of Tapas bars around.

Bardock42

§P0oONY
Weird, but fair enough. So yeah, like you said, he could have filled up the ten, the bastard! Yeha, looked it up on wikipedia and there is a little dedication on the tapas page towards it's popularity in the UK and North America. So it's probably not as popular on the continent as it is here.

But yeah... the prick. stick out tongue

The Nuul
It depends on what I feel like at the time.

Moscow
I'd say the list should have American, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, French, Greek, Mexican, Italian, English and German

Torch my ass in the fire, Bardock and Spoony eek!

Very well, then, either get the Mods to change it or go off of this list quoted above by Bardock.

And yes, British food sux

Impediment
I love Italian cuisine the most.

The best kind of Mexican food is Tex-Mex! I love it.

German cuisine? Isn't that an oxymoron? I mean, shove something into an animal casing and serve with a side of beer. WTF? (LOL @ Bardock)

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Impediment
I love Italian cuisine the most.

The best kind of Mexican food is Tex-Mex! I love it.

German cuisine? Isn't that an oxymoron? I mean, shove something into an animal casing and serve with a side of beer. WTF? (LOL @ Bardock)

That is actually more Scottisch, save for the similarities on the German sausage-making. Besides that, German cuisine is more so based on stews and pastries.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
That is actually more Scottisch, save for the similarities on the German sausage-making. Besides that, German cuisine is more so based on stews and pastries. Actually, Scottish is more "Let's shove it in a pie."

Bardock42

§P0oONY
I thought scottish is "Lets deep fry this snack product" They do that too. They often combine the two. I had deep fried macaroni cheese pie the other day. (It's ****ing lovely... Just not for the blood supply)

pgdarth95
arrepa con queso!!!!!!!!!

Wild Shadow
fried grasshoppers
http://www.slrobertson.com/images/mexico/oaxaca/chapulines-seller-2-b.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.