Number five.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired-Hiker
I'm on my fifth beer of the day.

Rogue Jedi
I'm cracking open my first!!! Shiner bock my nigga.

LanceWindu
I have no beer, only tequila.

Tired-Hiker
My niggas. Listen. I bought a Widmer Brothers mix pack or whatever. I started off with Amber, followed by Pale Ali, then my little Indian friend, then Jefe, and went full circle back to Amber.

Translation: Drop Top Amber Ale, Drifter Pale Ale, Halo I.P.A. (Indian Pale Ale,) and then the Hefeweizen. And then Amber Ale again. I guess another Indian is on deck. Or wait, no, a Drifter Pale Ale is on deck, my bad.

Tired-Hiker
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I have no beer, only tequila.

Mexico and their poisons. Chihuahuas and Tequila.

LanceWindu
The title of this thread makes me want to watch Short Circuit.

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/1836/number5ao7.jpg

I should bump the Short Circuit Sitcom thread I made.

Tired-Hiker
You know, I never ever even saw that whole movie. I never watched Howard The Duck either.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker
You know, I never ever even saw that whole movie. I never watched Howard The Duck either.

Howard the Duck sucked ass...which is why it's a must-watch.

LanceWindu
I'm drinking my tequila. happy

Tired-Hiker
Ahh, take it slow. To kill ya is very vomit inducing if not done right. At least for me.

LanceWindu
Ahh, take it slow. To kill ya is very vomit inducing if not done right. At least for me.

I am, mainly because I hate the taste of it.

Tired-Hiker
Dude, you got that right. Pretty much all hard alcohol is so foul, yet tequila is beyond disgusting. However, a friend of mine introduced to me some fine tequila brand that was surprisingly smooth and enjoyable. But still, it was foul nonetheless. **** Im hammered. Well, very buzzed anyway. I should go to bed.

LanceWindu
Dude, you got that right. Pretty much all hard alcohol is so foul, yet tequila is beyond disgusting. However, a friend of mine introduced to me some fine tequila brand that was surprisingly smooth and enjoyable. But still, it was foul nonetheless. **** Im hammered. Well, very buzzed anyway. I should go to bed.

I wish I were buzzed. All the tequila did for me was make my stomach pissed off at me.

Tired-Hiker
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I wish I were buzzed. All the tequila did for me was make my stomach pissed off at me.

If you were to smoke a cig, it would probably trigger the buzz mechanizm.

LanceWindu
If you were to smoke a cig, it would probably trigger the buzz mechanizm.

Just got back inside after having a smoke. Nada. sad Oh well, I guess it's time for bed.

Tired-Hiker
Dude, you must be a robot if you aren't buzzing by now. Wait a minute, just how much tokillya did you drink?

LanceWindu
Dude, you must be a robot if you aren't buzzing by now. Wait a minute, just how much tokillya did you drink?

About 4-5 shots worth.

Tired-Hiker
Dude, if you are not buzzed, then you have a tolerance of steel. Or, your cousin found the bottle and sneaked some shots, then filled it with water to make it look like it was never used n' such. lol

mikeydude
i can have 4 shots with out a buzz. but my the 5th or 6th i do, of course i dont drink tequila, i drink jager.

LanceWindu
Dude, if you are not buzzed, then you have a tolerance of steel. Or, your cousin found the bottle and sneaked some shots, then filled it with water to make it look like it was never used n' such. lol

I blame it on shitty tequila...cause I know I don't have a great tolerance. I don't drink that often.

LanceWindu
The ****ing owl dies...

No Hermione date rape!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.