Father vs Hellsingverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Father from the FMA manga in his god form vs all of the characters from Hellsing, well the monsters anyway like Alucard, the Captain, Seras, all of Millenium, and Anderson (except Schrodinger, that guy can't be considered a monster, and his ability is way too broken).

they all have their most powerful equipment/powers such as Alucard having his level 0 released.

FinalAnswer
I have no idea who this is.

What can he do?

I've heard stuff saying he absorbed God and has his power. If this true, this may very well be spite, unless FMA God is weak or something

danteiscool
Father in his god form was able to make a miniature sun and had no problem with detonating it, but then they were able to greatly weaken him so he wouldn't launch it. but even then while struggling to maintain his god form, he was still able to easily take on Ed, Al, Hoenheim, and Izumi all at once without even trying.

according to some info I got on him, if he had some considerable time on his hands, he could launch an attack that could wipe out a country. not sure if this is 100% accurate, but if it is, I doubt he could use it in his current state.

that's about as much info as I currently got now.

FinalAnswer
I'm getting the impression Father wins.

Samurai100
I doubt he'd be able to destroy alucard though

FinalAnswer
If he has the power of God, assuming it's THE God, he certainly can, especially Pre-Schrodinger Alucard.

Though to be fair, all I've heard is creating a mini-sun (Dun't know the size) and possibly a country busting attack, given prep. Need moar info.

danteiscool
the mini sun is small enough to fit in his hand, so it's not that big, but Ed and the others were worried about what would happen if Father actually launched it.

Samurai100
Sry I meant he'd wouldn't take him down that easily and Iscariot would also be quite a handful

FinalAnswer
I was under the impression that Anderson was the only Iscariot member included in this.

Since we are using only "Monsters", and Nail Anderson is really the only member of Iscariot that qualifies as a monster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.