Alex Mercer vs Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
not sure if I posted this before, but I'll take a chance. both are at full power.

Ms.Marvel
who's akuma?

sounds like a shark name

Esomark
He's one of Street Fighter's best known characters.

Can Alex take island sinking and Ayer's Rock splitting punches?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Esomark
He's one of Street Fighter's best known characters.

Can Alex take island sinking and Ayer's Rock splitting punches?

Depends on if you think a nuke is above said island sinking and ayer's rock splitting punches.

Heythere,Honey
Mercer's insane regen wins.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Depends on if you think a nuke is above said island sinking and ayer's rock splitting punches. It's not like he tanked the nuke unscathed. stick out tongue was liquified.

BloodRain

ScreamPaste
Millions is an intense exaggeration, the bomb was under a lot of water, and lets be honest, you've seen left over ruins from the Hiroshima bombing, yes? There were even survivors (until radiation got 'em. >_&gtwink Mercer was far from point blank, and the bomb being under water still managed to liquify him with force.

Heythere,Honey
His regen is still pretty hax.

ScreamPaste
that it is.

BloodRain
The closest standing building is over 150m from ground zero, and one of very few things to be still standing, the Prototype one was 5x that. Alex was around <200m from the centre so he was still in the ground zero area. Only survivors were ones far from the impact zone, anyone in within 20-50/100 miles was vaporized.

Alex gets the claws out to win imo

Sin_Volvagia
Can Mercer survive a Shun Goku Satsu from Shin Akuma?

BloodRain
Gonna go ahead and say sure, why not. Not up to date on what Akuma or that attack are capable of. Wiki says that attack can be survived without a soul.. or something.

Phanteros
Mercer is a virsus and thus doesn't have a soul.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Phanteros
Mercer is a virsus and thus doesn't have a soul.

Stalemate then.

No End N Site
...Mercer...?

BloodRain
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Stalemate then.
What about Mercers musclemass amped blade-arm, how does Akuma fair against that?

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by BloodRain
What about Mercers musclemass amped blade-arm, how does Akuma fair against that?

Akuma is fast and has resisted the pressure of the Marinas Trench which would crush submarines. He's also bullet proof.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Akuma is fast and has resisted the pressure of the Marinas Trench How do you know it was the Marinas Trench?

Not that it matters, Gouki is faster and will paste Mercer with a single punch. The nuke Mercer survived would not have sunk that island.

BloodRain
Anyone show Akuma's strength?

NemeBro
Find it yourself. estahuh

BloodRain

Darkstorm Zero
Depends, merely sinking the island is still easily double digit megatonne PIS level of strength, somewhere bitween 20 and 50 megatonnes. And thats low end figures for an island about 2 and a half miles from end to end.

Depending on where you look Gokentou island had an underground cave system, and from a distnce had several small mountains on it, I would say the figures go higher, near triple digit MT PSI would be required.

The nuclear bomb required to only vape Manhattan would have been a 20 megaton nuclear yield, with ground zero being central park. This leaves mainland New York relatively untouched, and still pretty much glasses most of Manhattan.

Now imagine that bomb, focussed into a punch, and forced onto Alex's body over a much smaller area and no actual dispersal of energy outside of his body.... Yeah, His regen is haz, but he won't be getting up from anything of that strength level focused on one spot. He got pasted fro a close by shockwave.

BloodRain
No doubt a few of those hits would end it. Only thing I see is that because it is a punch and not a blast he should be able to regenerate from it. Unless Alex gets his hits in, Akuma would win. Now, where can I find this island scene? Seems interesting.

Darkstorm Zero
Search for "Ryu Street Fighter Alpha 2 ending", You may also be interested in "Akuma Street Fighter 3 2nd Impact ending" and "Akuma Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike ending"

I'd put in the videos myself, but my download cap went through, so I'm on slow-ass mode right now.

Also, I'll say that even if Alex did hit him, I don't think blades or super strength would be anywhere close to enough to a guy who can put out, AND survive multi-megatonne level strikes on his body, nevermind double digit megatonnes. Then theres surviving extreme cold of deep sea, pressure that crushes subs, or volcanic heat. (His fight with gouken was in a volcano).

BloodRain
I see. Doesnt look 2miles but could just be me.

Wouldnt say the volcano thing, only because ive seem thousands of other media do that thing. Most being normal people.

Different ends about the strength. At his weakest he can lift and run with tanks like its nothing. At his strongest with Muscle mass all behind his blade would be damaging, at least some.
3/10 chance of winning imo.

NemeBro
Originally posted by BloodRain
I see. Doesnt look 2miles but could just be me.

Wouldnt say the volcano thing, only because ive seem thousands of other media do that thing. Most being normal people.

Different ends about the strength. At his weakest he can lift and run with tanks like its nothing. At his strongest with Muscle mass all behind his blade would be damaging, at least some.
3/10 chance of winning imo. It has its own mountain range.

Difference is that Gouki and Gouken were pretty much fighting on the magma.

Akuma carried a sunken ship from the bottom of the ocean to the surface in a few seconds while kicking it in half.

Gouki was able to output millions of times more physical power in a single punch years ago, in the Alpha series, he has only gotten more powerful.

Then there is the fact that even Ryu is a bullet timer, let alone Gouki.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.