I'm thinking of buying a gun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired-Hiker
Just thinking of doing so. Probably won't. Anyone own a gun?

mikeydude
i want a gun. if i am im buying a .22 because of the accuracy.

Robtard
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker

No. I've thought of buying one for years though. Maybe someday.

steverules_2
Originally posted by mikeydude
i want a gun. if i am im buying a .22 because of the accuracy.

I was gonna say to blow your balls off but then I remembered you don't have any eek!

stick out tongue

mikeydude
Originally posted by steverules_2
I was gonna say to blow your balls off but then I remembered you don't have any eek!

stick out tongue
at least i have a big dick beotch!

Mairuzu
When Niburu comes we're all gonna panic and everyones going to go nuts. You need a gun.

steverules_2
at least i have a big dick beotch!

You have a big Richard? Well ok then...whatever you enjoy at the weekends is up to you confused

mikeydude
Originally posted by steverules_2
You have a big Richard? Well ok then...whatever you enjoy at the weekends is up to you confused
is a penis.

Ax3l
I've got 2 guns

*flexes*

mikeydude
you got a ticket?

to what?

the Gun Show!

One Free Man
hmm i have a .44 magnum, 38 special, 9mm bereta, 7mm rifle, 10/22, and stuff...

§P0oONY
Over and under 12-bore shotgun. Not for home security or anything like that though. Hunting and clays.

BruceSkywalker
i own two glocks

steverules_2
is a penis.

Lying is wrong Michael

Wild Shadow
try to buy them at a gun show and also try to get some silencers...2guns

~Wålshy~
guns kill people you know so just you don't need one you know
you're all terrible people

Wild Shadow
Guns rarely kill ppl, its the bullets that do the killing.

shtoot'em up quote

Hammerson: Do you know why Americans love guns, Mr. Hertz? And it's got nothing to do with all that phallic mumbo-jumbo, "cockin' your gun." No, Hertz, people love guns because America is a land of opportunity, where a poor man can become rich, and a pussy can become a tough guy, if he's got a gun in his hand. Now, I'm hopin' you're not just a pussy with a gun in your hand.
Mr. Hertz: Oh no, sir. No, no, I am not. I'm a tough guy with a pussy in my hand.

§P0oONY

steverules_2
Over here it is different, only place I've seen where they use guns for security is at the airport and I'm not sure if its been like that since 9/11 or if its always been like that even before 9/11

Rogue Jedi

Why? Home protection? If so, the Winchester Defender is the way to go. I've owned one for a coupla years now. I also own a .22 revolver my Grandpa left me.

AbnormalButSane
.38 special

Pandemoniac
What is your motive for considering to buy a gun?

pgdarth95
glock 16

Tired-Hiker
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
What is your motive for considering to buy a gun?

Well, to shoot things, of course. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scythe
Guns are so overrated, lasers are where its at.

Rogue Jedi
Well, to shoot things, of course. roll eyes (sarcastic)

kSrG8sOErHs&feature=related

LanceWindu
I haven't shot a gun in forever.

Tired-Hiker
I shot clay pigeons with a shotgun once when I was a young teen, but that was it.

LanceWindu
I did the same, with 3 different types of shotguns, I think I was 12 or 13.

Tired-Hiker
I remember my next door neighbor, Eric, showed me a video of when he went to his friend's cabin where they shot a watermelon with two ten guages. On the video you can hear them say, "Okay, on three. One... Two..." Then suddenly, "Blam!!!" Eric fires his shot on 'Two' because he wanted to shoot it by himself, it was hilarious. I think he was like 12 years old, and then you could hear him laughing right after the melon explodes.

TRH
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
What is your motive for considering to buy a gun? I find it funny how people that live in Nanny Welfare States get all paranoid when someone says there going to get a gun.

Bardock42
Originally posted by TRH
I find it funny how people that live in Nanny Welfare States get all paranoid when someone says there going to get a gun.

That quote is hardly paranoia.

Heythere,Honey
Handguns are for the win. Any colt revolver or maybe a glock if those are too expensive.

gefallen_engel
I own about 10 guns at the moment, honestly I would have to say I prefer my 9mm over any of the rifles or shotguns I have. But then again it's what I am going to have to carry on me all the time come June so maybe that's why I am partial to it.

Nikii
Just buy the big one not the smalls like 50 callibre

The Big O
guns are dangerous. there even more dangerous in the hands of humans. humans tend to get a sheer sense of power when they hold a gun and we all know what that can cause.

Rogue Jedi
Until some crack head breaks into your home.

Tired-Hiker
I was thinking of just buying a water gun. But filling it with acid!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.