Jubillee runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

In honour of Jubes upcoming return as a vampire, let's do some battles with her. How would she handle each of these gals and how far could she get in gauntlet ? She is fully rested in each fight.

1. Spoiler

2. Pixie

3. Cassandra Cain

4. Fairchild (Gen 13)

5. Husk

6. Monet

7. X-23

8. Magma

9. Domino

10. Miss Frost

Konton
Pixie would beat her if this is classic Jubilee. CIS on Jubilee is fairly weak.

Teleportation + Hallucinogen dust > Acrobatics + Paffs

Super Suit Jubilee makes it to Emma because of intangibility mode + 100 class strength. Emma fries her though.

Q99
Spoiler has a chance if she can get into melee, but if this is classic Jubs at her best that might be hard.

I think classic Jubilee could beat Pixie too, blasts beat powder, and I think she's better in melee.

Cass stomps.

Like Konton said, if it's super suit Jubes, she makes it a lot farther. Though I think she clears it- Jubilee has always been really hard to find with telepathy for some reason.

Originally posted by Q99
Spoiler has a chance if she can get into melee, but if this is classic Jubs at her best that might be hard.

I think classic Jubilee could beat Pixie too, blasts beat powder, and I think she's better in melee.

Cass stomps.

Like Konton said, if it's super suit Jubes, she makes it a lot farther. Though I think she clears it- Jubilee has always been really hard to find with telepathy for some reason.

Can't she take cass by blasting the whole battlefield?

Konton
Classic Jubilee has terrible aim and shoots to stun. Pixie doesn't have control over her dust effects so she CAN'T hold back. Pixie has a huge mobility advantage with flight and teleportation on her side. She dodges some paffs, ports behind Jubilee and it's over.

Konton
Originally posted by 753
Can't she take cass by blasting the whole battlefield?

Jubilee has to psionically direct her paffs. Cassie has borderline superhuman speed and dodges bullets/lasers while blitzing all the time.

Q99
Originally posted by Konton
Classic Jubilee has terrible aim and shoots to stun. Pixie doesn't have control over her dust effects so she CAN'T hold back. Pixie has a huge mobility advantage with flight and teleportation on her side. She dodges some paffs, ports behind Jubilee and it's over.

Her aim isn't that bad. I mean, it was at first but she did improve and put out a lot of them.

And while Pixie has good mobility she's not a dodge machine or anything.

Konton
She still has teleportation though.

Q99
She still has teleportation though.

Yes, but she's not Nightcrawler, I don't think she'll catchs Jubes that off-guard with it and Jubilee does have better melee skills.

Konton
Melee skills won't be working because if Jubilee gets close enough for h2h all Pixie has to do is wave her hand and Jubilee gets dust busted.

Q99
Dust doesn't exactly stop someone from fighting, just makes things more confusing. It's an edge but Pixie's not particularly melee suited, while Jubilee was the New Warrior's combat trainer.

Konton
It doesn't just make things more confusing. She had Wolverine thinking he was fighting a herd of unicorns.

It doesn't just make things more confusing. She had Wolverine thinking he was fighting a herd of unicorns.

and that's confusing. She has to recite a spell to teleport though, so it's a lot elss effective.

Q99

He was still chasing after her though, he simply was also slashing through a herd of unicorns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.