Fist Fight! Buffy vs Edward

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
The Slayer vs the Vampire from Twlight - who wins this epic battle?

KingD19
What were Buffy's strength/speed feats?

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
What were Buffy's strength/speed feats?

-She could dead-lift an Abrams tank

-She could pull the whiskers off a running cheetah

BruceSkywalker
facepalm Edward Culen hardly showed any fights/feats.. Cullen's best feat was when he stopped the vehicle from killing Bella.. as for fighting, the other vamps killed the bad vamp..

Buffy had some pretty good martial arts skills

Cullen dies hard 10/10 for Buffy

KingD19
Originally posted by Robtard
-She could dead-lift an Abrams tank

-She could pull the whiskers off a running cheetah

I never bothered watching the show, so I'm assuming that's sarcasm, but I think I remember something, wasn't her strength around that of Angel/Spike...without going full vamp?

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
facepalm Edward Culen hardly showed any fights/feats.. Cullen's best feat was when he stopped the vehicle from killing Bella.. as for fighting, the other vamps killed the bad vamp..

Buffy had some pretty good martial arts skills

Cullen dies hard 10/10 for Buffy

That fight against the hunter showed he was strong enough to rip through the wooden floorboards of that dance studio, he was strong enough to send a baseball halfway through the woods, and fast enough to move across the parking lot in seconds, as well as catch a ball hit by other members of his family. Plus, stopping a 4-5 ton van with one hand is pretty impressive.

Until I know more about Buffy, I'll give Ed a solid majority.

Impediment
Read me.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.