Goku V Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

An Evil Bastard
Who wins this original and never before seen thread?

In before the close, awesome!

Goku stomps!!! Suck on that fanboys! shifty

Black bolt z
Originally posted by 753

Goku stomps!!! Suck on that fanboys! shifty Nuff said.

The Nuul
Whirly.....dur313

Stranglehold300
I hate the both of them.

But I hate Superman more.

So Goku wins.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by An Evil Bastard
Who wins this original and never before seen thread? You haven't read the rules have you?

An Evil Bastard
Originally posted by Black bolt z
You haven't read the rules have you?

Shuuuussh my darling ;-)

Colossus-Big C
Goku wins period.

You haven't read the rules have you?
Of course he has, he's that sock guy that's always arround. He hates thor.thumb up

An Evil Bastard
Originally posted by 753
Of course he has, he's that sock guy that's alwqays arround. He hates thor.thumb up

I do not hate Thor at all, so I can't be 'that' sock guy, can I?

KingD19
Goku whoops Supermans ass, then he uses the Dragonballs to resurrect Krypton, then they become best friends, and whenever the world/universe is in trouble, people call Goku, who calls Superman as backup...even though he doesn't need any.

I do not hate Thor at all, so I can't be 'that' sock guy, can I?

You don't? Ok, who would win in a fight between thor and the hulk and why?

Lord Feron
Creshok or whatever his name is.... I wonder where he is...

An Evil Bastard
Originally posted by 753
You don't? Ok, who would win in a fight between thor and the hulk and why? What a retarded question it depends on the writer scenario and plot device.

Black bolt z
What a retarded question it depends on the writer scenario and plot device. That doesn't matter.It's your opinion and not an actual comic.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by 753

Goku stomps!!! Suck on that fanboys! shifty thumb up
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Creshok or whatever his name is.... I wonder where he is... Why do you bring that up here?

Black bolt z
Where the heck it bada lol?

The Nuul
Whirly, I didnt really like last weeks Doctor Who. Did you? This week should be great!

Daleks FTW!!!

An Evil Bastard
That doesn't matter.It's your opinion and not an actual comic.

My opinion is it could go either way depending on numerous factors. ike is Thor written as a chump, which Thor or Hulk are we talking about. How enraged for the plot is the Hulk or is he at base strength et etc give me something to work with otherwise it's retarded.

Black bolt z
My opinion is it could go either way depending on numerous factors. ike is Thor written as a chump, which Thor or Hulk are we talking about. How enraged for the plot is the Hulk or is he at base strength et etc give me something to work with otherwise it's retarded. IF you say average hulk,average thor(both around their mid showings) and no plot device.Who wins?

An Evil Bastard
Originally posted by The Nuul
Whirly, I didnt really like last weeks Doctor Who. Did you? This week should be great!

Daleks FTW!!!

Daleks always lose though my friend, sad but true. I didn't see Dr Who this weeek :-)

An Evil Bastard
IF you say average hulk,average thor(both around their mid showings) and no plot device.Who wins?

Is Thor using exotic powers like Time travel or shrinking vortexes?

The Nuul
Daleks always lose though my friend, sad but true. I didn't see Dr Who this weeek :-)

I know they always lose but they are his best villian. You didnt see the one with the Space city? Its not great.

An Evil Bastard
I know they always lose but they are his best villian.

My alltime fave is Sutek from 'The Pyramids of Mars' The Doctor was his *****!

Black bolt z
Is Thor using exotic powers like Time travel or shrinking vortexes? Since when can thor time travel?Like I said.Mid showing thor.Not badly written and not written to be uber.Same for hulk.It's not that hard to comprehend.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Parmaniac
thumb up
Why do you bring that up here?

me and him had a debate on this way back when. I was convinced Goku would win. He made some good arguments for superman to win. There is a thread somewhere maybe in the Superman category between supes and goku... i think its a really long one.

An Evil Bastard
Since when can thor time travel?Like I said.Mid showing thor.Not badly written and not written to be uber.Same for hulk.It's not that hard to comprehend.

Thor's Hammer was stripped of his time travel powers long ago.

Well as the Hulks strength grows exponentially, I need to know if he is being enraged!010101000! ftw. and how quickly this is happening.

The Nuul
My alltime fave is Sutek from 'The Pyramids of Mars' The Doctor was his *****!

They should bring back Sutek.

Black bolt z
Thor's Hammer was stripped of his time travel powers long ago.

Well as the Hulks strength grows exponentially, I need to know if he is being enraged!010101000! ftw. and how quickly this is happening. Do you acctually read hulk comics?The more he fights the stronger he gets(until a certain point)

An Evil Bastard
They should bring back Sutek.

Indeed they should, although the Doctor ****ed up his time tunnel and killed him.

KingD19
Do you acctually read hulk comics?The more he fights the stronger he gets(until a certain point)

That's what he meant when he said his strength grows exponentially, it means it keeps growing. And there isn't a certain point where his strength stops, it just keeps growing.

An Evil Bastard
Do you acctually read hulk comics?The more he fights the stronger he gets(until a certain point)

Really would that be the point where he can hold matter and antimatter apart, smash asteroids made of ultra dense material or give the surfer enough of a boost to break through Galactuses barrier? Hulk 250 for the barrier.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by KingD19
That's what he meant when he said his strength grows exponentially, it means it keeps growing. And there isn't a certain point where his strength stops, it just keeps growing. I know it keeps growing.I meant that at a certain point he just gets KO'd.Until that point he just keeps getting stronger.

An Evil Bastard
That's what he meant when he said his strength grows exponentially, it means it keeps growing. And there isn't a certain point where his strength stops, it just keeps growing.

Indeed the kid needs scans cause he doesn't know words.

What a retarded question it depends on the writer scenario and plot device.

Retarded? it is exactly like the one on your op and every other comic book vs thread here. Writers and their plot devices don't matter at all here, standard arena style fight. As per the rules, Hulk starts off at his average not at his unusually high showings and we are using standard vesions of both characters, for hulk that's savage hulk. Thor has access to all his regular powers, but CIS is on for both as usual.

The Nuul
I agree now that Karen Gillan is hot and spunky. She sounds more Brit than Scott though. I'd bang her....she has no breasts though...sad

KingD19
I know it keeps growing.I meant that at a certain point he just gets KO'd.Until that point he just keeps getting stronger.

You're honsetly saying that after a certain point of strength/durability amping, Hulk just passes out? Lol, I've never seen that before, because it doesn't happen, he might've been ko'd by someone stronger, but he never just ko's himself from being too strong.

You're honsetly saying that after a certain point of strength/durability amping, Hulk just passes out? Lol, I've never seen that before, because it doesn't happen, he might've been ko'd by someone stronger, but he never just ko's himself from being too strong.

He's saying thor can ko him before he becomes too strong to manage, thus interrupting his amping.

KingD19
Originally posted by 753
He's saying thor can ko him before he becomes too strong to manage, thus interrupting his amping.

Cuz we all know Thor routinely knocks Hulk out before he gets too strong for him.

Cuz we all know Thor routinely knocks Hulk out before he gets too strong for him.

It is still feasible

galactusischere
G*yku beats super**g

quanchi112
What I don't get it anyone thinking either character is cool by any means whatsoever. To each his own I guess.

Colossus-Big C
i hate superman

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i hate superman
NO WAI!! shockish

I never would have guessed.

xJLxKing
Lol Duh! No one would have guessed. I mean he practically says it in very Superman threat. There is no way we would have known.

As for the thread itself. Superman. Goku hasn't done nothing to say he is powerful. He has strong Chi and all, but he needs to power up. In DBZ the entire show is basically one guy screaming more then the other guy. Then they fight, and then some more screams.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Lol Duh! No one would have guessed. I mean he practically says it in very Superman threat. There is no way we would have known.

As for the thread itself. Superman. Goku hasn't done nothing to say he is powerful. He has strong Chi and all, but he needs to power up. In DBZ the entire show is basically one guy screaming more then the other guy. Then they fight, and then some more screams.

In the anime Kid Buu destroyed a galaxy in one blast. SSJ 3 Goku was fighting him evenly.

Goku stomps IMO.

BlackZero30x
wow i can not believe this has been open for this long......

xJLxKing
Originally posted by TheTyrant
In the anime Kid Buu destroyed a galaxy in one blast. SSJ 3 Goku was fighting him evenly.

Goku stomps IMO.
No, he hasn't. He went from planet to planet destroying everything. Besides, Goku isn't stronger then Buu. Not only that, but anime=/=manga. Anime is not cannon.

Nihilist
Goku and DBZ is for sad losers.

BlackZero30x
maybe they should make this for SS Goku Vs Super Sonic.....Cough stole the whole super sayin thing from Sonic Cough.....

TheTyrant
Originally posted by xJLxKing
No, he hasn't. He went from planet to planet destroying everything. Besides, Goku isn't stronger then Buu. Not only that, but anime=/=manga. Anime is not cannon.

He did according to King Kai.

Anyways I can`t find the video but Broly did it. Skip to 0:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emddrkWVxIg

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Nihilist
Goku and DBZ is for sad losers.

I'm pretty sure none of us on this fictional character debating forum can call anyone sad losers for liking another form of fiction.

srsly

Lord Feron
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
wow i can not believe this has been open for this long......

galactusischere
Originally posted by TheTyrant
He did according to King Kai.

Anyways I can`t find the video but Broly did it. Skip to 0:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emddrkWVxIg

Broly's power is maximum.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/broly%20maximum/NoobAsaurus/motivator4752687ki9.jpg

Badabing
Superman wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.