Superman V Thor with adifference!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

An Evil Bastard
Thor has had problems with Bullets before. Now superman decides to use his version of the 'God Blast' we'll call it the 'Cum Shot'!!!

Super pulls his pants down, attracted by Thors feminine locks, he gains a man of steel stiffy!!!!!! and at superspeed jerks himself off, powered by his pumping muscles the ejaculate is accelerated to close the speed of light, each of Supermans billions of sperm is invunerable (for the sake of this thread) Will Thor survive!! Damage level?

batdude123
Thor gets penetrated hard and deep.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by An Evil Bastard
Thor has had problems with Bullets before. Now superman decides to use his version of the 'God Blast' we'll call it the 'Cum Shot'!!!

Super pulls his pants down, attracted by Thors feminine locks, he gains a man of steel stiffy!!!!!! and at superspeed jerks himself off, powered by his pumping muscles the ejaculate is accelerated to close the speed of light, each of Supermans billions of sperm is invunerable (for the sake of this thread) Will Thor survive!! Damage level? facepalm2

Philosophía
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/th_SupesBlood.jpg

Just imagine.

An Evil Bastard
Originally posted by batdude123
Thor gets penetrated hard and deep.

That's what I reckon and not for the first time, he used to sit on Volstaggs knee as a small boy.

Colossus-Big C
thor gets penetrated.

Originally posted by An Evil Bastard

Super pulls his pants down, attracted by Thors feminine locks, he gains a man of steel stiffy!!!!!! and at superspeed jerks himself off, powered by his pumping muscles the ejaculate is accelerated to close the speed of light, each of Supermans billions of sperm is invunerable (for the sake of this thread) Will Thor survive!! Damage level?

Ha I knew you hated thor, although now I think you might like him too much in weird ways.

Lord Feron
Batman dives in front of Thor in hopes he may finally taste what he has been yearning for so long! sick

quanchi112
Thor grabs it and breaks it. When asked how he pulled it off he said I thought it was my hammer. Lois leaves with Thor who just uses her in the end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.