DC Odin Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Discuss

Black bolt z
There is a DC odin?Scans please.

An Evil Bastard
Originally posted by Black bolt z
There is a DC odin?Scans please.

There is a couple, the DC Vertigo one from the Sandman and another who popped up in some comic years ago, can't remember which though.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by An Evil Bastard
There is a couple, the DC Vertigo one from the Sandman and another who popped up in some comic years ago, can't remember which though. Yeah but i'm asking for scans.

An Evil Bastard
Yeah but i'm asking for scans.

Why :-) You must have read Sandman.

Black bolt z
Why :-) You must have read Sandman. Do you even know what a scan is?Besides I really don't read DC.There are usually at least 5 marvel fans:to 1 DC fan.

An Evil Bastard
Do you even know what a scan is?Besides I really don't read DC.There are usually at least 5 marvel fans:to 1 DC fan.

Why bother with scans if you have knowledge and can debate on what you've read.

Black bolt z
Why bother with scans if you have knowledge and can debate on what you've read. Because I don't own the comic/haven't read it and the scans show what happens in the comic.

An Evil Bastard
Because I don't own the comic/haven't read it and the scans show what happens in the comic.

So really you don't know what you're talking about and you want someone to throw you a bone?

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Wild Shadow
Odin seems far weaker then the marvel counterparts in my opinion. i remember odin making an appearance once during some crisis probably the god wave sh$@ story also probably when supes went into asgard to fight the thousand yr war or whatever..

i dont think odin has done anything for ppl to use him in a forum battle.. but if he has pls feel free to correct me.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Odin seems far weaker then the marvel counterparts in my opinion. i remember odin making an appearance once during some crisis probably the god wave sh$@ story also probably when supes went into asgard to fight the thousand yr war or whatever..

i dont think odin has done anything for ppl to use him in a forum battle.. but if he has pls feel free to correct me.

yep wtf did DC Odin do? Thought the big god in DC was Zeus now he would give a serious fight.

Black bolt z
So really you don't know what you're talking about and you want someone to throw you a bone? What do you mean I don't know what I'm talking about?I asked for a scan of the characters feats.Or at least examples.

Allankles
Originally posted by Lord Feron
yep wtf did DC Odin do? Thought the big god in DC was Zeus now he would give a serious fight.

DC doesn't have one big god, Zeus, Highfather and Darkseid seem to be the top gods, with Odin, Ares et al making the second tier. The Old gods seem to above these gods.

Odin is a god of the 3rd world as are all the Earth and alien gods that exist outside of the New Gods dimension.

DC Odin created a pocket universe.

TheTyrant
DS > DC Odin then?

Thanos wins.

Colossus-Big C
dc odin created a pockey universe. that alone puts him in uber skyfather level

JakeTheBank
Last I saw of DC Odin, he was helping Diana on some quest or something or another.

Colossus-Big C
DC Odin, Zeus , and High Father are the three most powerful gods in the universe according to the source. and those three are responsible for the creation of the anti life entity when they battled the source.
that being said DCs gods are far above marvels gods

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
DC Odin, Zeus , and High Father are the three most powerful gods in the universe according to the source. and those three are responsible for the creation of the anti life entity when they battled the source.
that being said DCs gods are far above marvels gods
I forget which was the third one but I know it wasn't Highfather.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I forget which was the third one but I know it wasn't Highfather. who was it?

but also do you think the dc odin and zeus would be more powerful than marvels?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.