the return thread.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wammamram
this is the return thread of wammamram, and don't forget it!

dream team #1:

1. master cheif
2. samus
3.the arbiter ( halo wars)
4.and war
vs.

dream team # 2
1.link (oot)
2.kratos( god gow2)
3. dante(dmc 3)
4.vergil( dmc3)

every has all there powers except samus dosen't have her ship, and kratos can't be giant. war can't turn into his demon forms. he has ruin and his pistol. the fight takes place in a tropical rainforest, filled with halo hunters, giant minotaurs, demons, and metroids.

master cheif has plasma grenades, assualt rifle, rockets, and spartan
laser. the arbiter has two engery swords, and invisibilty. kratos has atehens blades. he does not have the amulet that stops time. everyone is at full power. who takes it?

ScreamPaste
Most of Team 2 stomps all over most of Team 1, whiel Link and Samus run back to her ship and do the timewarp.

MooCowofJustice
Should get the Metroids outta that forest.

wammamram
yeah... no ship, kratos has no giant form, but i could see dante and vergil taking charge

BloodRain
Arbiter is the smallest threat here, then Chief. Best those two have is 'maybe' hurting Link or Kratos. Safe to say Kratos will take on War and that leaves Samus to Link, Vergil and Dante.

Or, Vergil uses his dimensional slash to slash Samus, Arbiter and MC's actual body to kill 'em then the four attack War.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Should get the Metroids outta that forest.

wammamram
ok whatever the metroids are out

The Scenario
Samus is the only thing giving team 1 much of a chance here. While I'm certain she could take most of team 2 individually, all at once makes it more or less hopeless.

The metroids would have killed everyone but Samus on team 1, and probably Kratos.

Ms.Marvel
you left? no expression

BloodRain
And apparently came back >_>?

wammamram
why do people hate mc so much!!!! he has poteintal people! who here doesn't remember the samus vs mc thread? the arbiter has taken on a whole army!!!!! and war is pretty damn strong

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by wammamram
why do people hate mc so much!!!! he has poteintal people! who here doesn't remember the samus vs mc thread? the arbiter has taken on a whole army!!!!! and war is pretty damn strong The Samus v.s. MC thread was a joke no expression Samus won that on page one. No one actually hates MC, but he's simply not as powerful as the others in this thread.

wammamram
ok thank for pointing that out scream, but all i'm saying is that mc is not a damn princess, and the arbiter isn't just some ramdon leader. i'm trying just to point out they are bigger threats than people say they are in this thread, and as for war, he is a strong bastard

The Scenario
Master Chief just has more fanboys than Samus. I assumed that's why any thread with both lasts so long. In reality, Samus is more powerful by an absolutely ridiculous margin.

wammamram
i'm not saying shes not, i'm just saying mc is not a cupcake

Phanteros
Look at factpiles threads and see why me and Scenerio hate chief.

BloodRain
MC's good and all but this is above his league. Im sure he isnt that fast, his strength is less then an un-enhanced Link, everyone on team 2 cant take out that armor and all hes got left is his great marksmanship that is nulled by super-sponges/magic/durability/survivability/etc.

Oh any the army thing doesnt put him above anyone..

Spartan117ftw
i'm not saying shes not, i'm just saying mc is not a cupcake
Lol, but the halo wars Arbiter is, since it takes more than 1 hit for him to kill an unaugmented human.

MC is not too much of a pushover, but all of team 2 can rape him easily (this coming from a diehard Halo fanatic who plays Halo PC online).

MC has class 60+ strength. Next time, be careful not to compare that with class 1k+, or class >demon strength.

Sin_Volvagia
Team 1 is getting destroyed badly. Master Chief and the Arbiter are only beating Link while everyone else destroys them both. War is at disadvantage without his Chaos form which would at least be a great help against Dante & Vergil.

Samus is the only hope for team 1 since she can still have the PED suit and Hunter weapons but with Time-Stopping Dante, DT Vergil, and RoT Kratos all at once, she's finished.

linkownsyousobs
this is the return thread of wammamram, and don't forget it!

dream team #1:

1. master cheif
2. samus
3.the arbiter ( halo wars)
4.and war
vs.

dream team # 2
1.link (oot)
2.kratos( god gow2)
3. dante(dmc 3)
4.vergil( dmc3)

every has all there powers except samus dosen't have her ship, and kratos can't be giant. war can't turn into his demon forms. he has ruin and his pistol. the fight takes place in a tropical rainforest, filled with halo hunters, giant minotaurs, demons, and metroids.

master cheif has plasma grenades, assualt rifle, rockets, and spartan
laser. the arbiter has two engery swords, and invisibilty. kratos has atehens blades. he does not have the amulet that stops time. everyone is at full power. who takes it?

Definitely team 2. Arbito and MC are good, but there not on the same playing field as the rest in this thread. The only thing I see going for Arbitor is his invis. cloak, but that wouldn't last long enough for him to do any significant damage to team 2.

Kratos could take out MC with a charged shot from his bow, ripping him to shreads.

Dante and Virgil could take on War, and as soon as Kratos is done with chief, he could help.

OoT Link could take on Samus until he kills her, or the others finish War and jump in to help.

T2 FTW

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Team 1 is getting destroyed badly. Master Chief and the Arbiter are only beating Link while everyone else destroys them both. War is at disadvantage without his Chaos form which would at least be a great help against Dante & Vergil.

Samus is the only hope for team 1 since she can still have the PED suit and Hunter weapons but with Time-Stopping Dante, DT Vergil, and RoT Kratos all at once, she's finished. thumb up

wammamram
i'm sorry i suck at making threads!!!!!

ScreamPaste
Did Sin actually claim MC and Arbiter beat Link? erm Huh.

Anyway, team two ftw. Samus is Team one's only hope.

solidSparda
one word "JACKPOT"

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Did Sin actually claim MC and Arbiter beat Link? erm Huh.

Anyway, team two ftw. Samus is Team one's only hope.

We all know Link is not surviving a spray of bullets and a plasma blade. Well everyone except you, of course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.