Nemesis vs Link(OoT)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
Link is just armed with his sword and mirror shield and silver guantlets

ScreamPaste
Why do you hate Nemesis so much? Even I would never have made this thread. NemeSis X is gonna cry. erm

BloodRain
Nemesis can win if........

........urm.....

CosmicComet
Link stomps.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by BloodRain
Nemesis can win if........

........urm.....

If this is child OoT Link and this is Nemesis in its final form.

Sin_Volvagia
If Nemesis has the rocket launcher, Link dies.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
If Nemesis has the rocket launcher, Link dies. Here you are again, being full of shit. no expression

BloodRain
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
That could work.

Go rocket launcher?

ScreamPaste
in Majora's Mask Link straps bombs that can shatter stone to his face for sheer lulz, as a child. no expression As an adult, with the triforce of courage, he's got this totally bagged with his bare hands.

Demonic Phoenix

Or the starter Link with no items whatsoever 313

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
in Majora's Mask Link straps bombs that can shatter stone to his face for sheer lulz, as a child. no expression As an adult, with the triforce of courage, he's got this totally bagged with his bare hands.

That's kewl.

It took a large rail cannon to actually do anything to Nemesis in it's final form

BloodRain
The Blast mask still hurts him. LoZ bombs>grenades>rocket launcher.

Sin_Volvagia

The Blast Mask protects the face. The evidence for this is seen when Link recieves no damage when holding up his shield.

Otherwise, TOON FORCE!

ScreamPaste
The Blast Mask protects the face. The evidence for this is seen when Link recieves no damage when holding up his shield.

Otherwise, TOON FORCE! That's a botched gameplay mechanic, and you know it, it wasn't intended. How does holding a shield infront of the mask protect you? It doesn't.

Not toon force.

Sin_Volvagia
That's a botched gameplay mechanic, and you know it, it wasn't intended. How does holding a shield infront of the mask protect you? It doesn't.

Not toon force.

The body. It harms the body.

Heythere,Honey
Link pisses on Nemesis.

Cyner
The Blast mask still hurts him. LoZ bombs>grenades>rocket launcher. that's lulzy cause LoZ bombs can absolutely destroy a giant hunk of rock or a stone wall with ease, while a modern hand grenade wouldn't even come close.

Nemesis X
I wonder how fair the fight would be if Nemesis was granted the Triforce of Power.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Cyner
that's lulzy cause LoZ bombs can absolutely destroy a giant hunk of rock or a stone wall with ease, while a modern hand grenade wouldn't even come close.

depends on the type of grenade. anti-personnel are made deliberately weak enough to not cause extensive damage to anything not made of flesh.

how is that relevent to what you said? not really sure... lol

BloodRain
If LoZ bombs can hurt him then a grenade will. And a rocker launcher, depending on what zombie boy's got, will do alot more then the grenade.

ScreamPaste
If LoZ bombs can hurt him then a grenade will. And a rocker launcher, depending on what zombie boy's got, will do alot more then the grenade. The blast mask only did gameplay mechanic damage. no expression To a ten year old Link without the triforce of courage. And.. LoZ bombs > Grenade launcher.

BloodRain
Damage nonetheless like all bombs do to him. Bombs<grenade<Stinger.

ScreamPaste
Nah. Bombs > Grenades by a long shot. no expression They shatter solid stone. Go try that with a grenade, tell me how it works out for you.

BloodRain
Can find out if its < or > (what kind of damage can the bombs do) but its the bombs < stinger rocket launcher.

ScreamPaste
no expression What kind of damage do they do? They shatter solid stone, as I keep telling you. It takes a significantly powerful explosion to do that. Also, got a feat for the stinger? I don't play movies. shifty

FinalAnswer
I don't play movies. shifty

MGS > Pokefagz

ScreamPaste
Nah, games > movies.

FinalAnswer
Nah, games > movies.

Go to jail

Go directly to jail

Do not pass Go

Do NOT collect $200

ScreamPaste
Do I get to stop and cqc a stinger missile? ...In a cutscene?

FinalAnswer
Do I get to stop and cqc a stinger missile? ...In a cutscene?

Snake was only wanked to that level of Jesus after MGS was remade on Nintendo

super13

ScreamPaste
Snake was only wanked to that level of Jesus after MGS was remade on Nintendo

super13 Untrue, actually, but that's irrelevant. MGS movies are full of lulz.

FinalAnswer
It is, as Snake was only Super Human to a retarded extent in Twin Snakes

Your face is full of lulz

ScreamPaste
My face is indeed full of lulz. But nah, there's a PsP game where Snake cures another Snake of bullet wounds with CPR.

FinalAnswer
Naked Snake =/=

Unless you're talking about Acid, which is non-canon

LLLLLink
LoZ bombs>grenades>rocket launcher.

Grenades>rocket launcher>LoZ bombs

Link's bombs go through several feet of cured concrete or massive boulders no problem. RPG's are arguable, but grenades? Hell no.

BloodRain
LoZ bombs havnt made the explosive force of a rocket launcher.

LLLLLink
LoZ bombs havnt made the explosive force of a rocket launcher.

Perhaps (except the Super Bomb in LttP).
But grenades were definitely weaker.

BloodRain
Wouldnt be too sure. I remember seeing some grenades go off, damage looked worse then the bombs.

...Cant remember what Link this is .__.

LLLLLink
Cf_DAGTgP-Y

Grenades are kinda weak, depending.

BloodRain
xD

From some OoT clips the explosion isnt much bigger. However child Link wont be taking a rocket launcher,

LLLLLink
xD

From some OoT clips the explosion isnt much bigger. However child Link wont be taking a rocket launcher,

Yeah, but LoZ bombs have taken down walls that thick or more.

You do know that rocket launcher/bazooka type weapons exist in Zeldaverse, don't you?

BloodRain
Originally posted by LLLLLink

You do know that rocket launcher/bazooka type weapons exist in Zeldaverse, don't you?
I obviously do not.
Got a vid?

Edit: ''They're nothing more than portable cannons that shoot bombs. They're nothing like the tank-piercing RPGs used in today's battlefields.'' Could of said that on the label 5L.

Sin_Volvagia

They're nothing more than portable cannons that shoot bombs. They're nothing like the tank-piercing RPGs used in today's battlefields.

LLLLLink
They're nothing more than portable cannons that shoot bombs. They're nothing like the tank-piercing RPGs used in today's battlefields.

What do you think the purpose of an RPG is? It's to propel an explosive to a distant target. There is no difference in the purpose of the two weapons. The only difference is in the strength of the warhead and method of propulsion. erm

Phanteros
Being in a Medievel time setting. I think its safe to say that LoZ bombs are made primarily for siege. RPGs are antivechicle weopons and not very accurate.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Phanteros
Being in a Medievel time setting. I think its safe to say that LoZ bombs are made primarily for siege. RPGs are antivechicle weopons and not very accurate.

For young Link, bombs are for strapping to your face and blowing up cavern walls. smile

Sin_Volvagia
For young Link, bombs are for strapping to your face and blowing up cavern walls. smile

The mask protects his face. It is evident since the shield can block the explosion (which proves that it damages the body).

LLLLLink
The mask protects his face. It is evident since the shield can block the explosion (which proves that it damages the body).

Moot point. A blast like that would still eradicate a normal 10 year old.

ScreamPaste
The mask protects his face. It is evident since the shield can block the explosion (which proves that it damages the body). K, this must be the hundredth time I've proved you wrong here.

1. The mask does not protect his face, at all. That goes against the entire point in the mask.
2. Blocking it with your shield is a glitch.
3. The damage is purely gameplay. no expression
4. This leaves us with: Link can strap an explosive more powerful than a common grenade or RPG to his face, and not even his eyes are damaged when it explodes.

Nemesis' rocket launcher is useless, Link wins this by spitting at the Tyrant.

Sin_Volvagia
K, this must be the hundredth time I've proved you wrong here.

1. The mask does not protect his face, at all. That goes against the entire point in the mask.
2. Blocking it with your shield is a glitch.
3. The damage is purely gameplay. no expression
4. This leaves us with: Link can strap an explosive more powerful than a common grenade or RPG to his face, and not even his eyes are damaged when it explodes.

Nemesis' rocket launcher is useless, Link wins this by spitting at the Tyrant.

1. No it doesn't. It still explodes.

2. You have no proof that it's a glitch.

3. No it's not. The description when getting the mask proves that it damages Link.

4. Yet baby dodongo tackles and chicken attacks hurt him. Link is not surviving an RPG.

ScreamPaste
1. Yes it does. The entire point is to give the player an alternative to bombs with it's own unique cost.
2. Actually, I do. See point one. Also, a gameplay mechanic is never a good argument.
3. Ahah, and you think blocking something on your face, by putting your shield farther away from your face, is going to protect him? No.
4. Gameplay again, oh joy.

Link wins, epic spite.

BloodRain
Makes sense the it protects his face. If Link is hurt by normal bombs why wouldnt he get the same damage from the mask unless it protects his face.

Wonder what Link will do to attack.

ScreamPaste
-Facepalm- The mask does not protect his face, that would defeat the entire purpose of the mask, and you're using gameplay again. In gameplay Dante can be hurt and killed by minor enemies with scythes, guess that's canon, eh?

Link spits on Nemesis, and Nemesis dies. no expression Seriously. A punch would be overkill, wasted effort.

Sin_Volvagia
1. Yes it does. The entire point is to give the player an alternative to bombs with it's own unique cost.

That doesn't mean that the risk can be avoided.

Funny; you use game mechanics to claim that Link can tank castle-crushing blows and that Dark Link can jump on bullets but when I use them, you don't accept it.

It harms the body

Just like Link surviving bombs is gameplay.

It's spite but Link is the victim. Nemesis has the better long range and can infect Link with the T-virus.

Dante can be hurt and killed by minor enemies with scythes, guess that's canon, eh?

Dante proves that he can survive mortal wounds and waste the Sins easily by the game's cutscenes. Link has none of that. You see no durability feat in any Zelda game.

ScreamPaste
K, explain to me, brainiac, how holding a shield further away from your face than the mask strapped to it will protect you?
No, I do not, and claiming this won't make it true. Dark Link can backflip onto a sword, this isn't a gameplay mechanic, it just occurs in gameplay. A gameplay mechanic, is the blast mask being blockable, and that's actually an oversight by the devs.
And yet he can sword lock with Ganon without being crushed? I had a laugh.
How ignorant do you have to be to actually sit there and claim Link loses to Nemesis? Link's in a whole different league and this thread as a whole is a joke. You've done nothing but claim that a mask which explodes with more force than dynamite which is strapped to the face of a ten year old Link and doesn't harm his face at all, despite him no longer having the triforce of courage, somehow protects him. Even though that goes against the entire point of the mask. You, sir, are reaching. Hell, as a child Link would stomp Nemesis into the ground.

In short: Your ridiculous bias is showing.

Good job dodging the point. And yes, Link does have durability feats, you just like to ignore them. A great example is when Link's sword is knocked from his hands in OoT, when he sword locks with Ganon in TP, when he stops a rolling Goron in TP, when he's shot from a cannon in the sky in TP, when he uses the iron boots to pull Argorok from the sky and isn't torn in half, when he uses the blast mask in MM, when he falls fro mthe destroyed moon in MM, after surviving it's destruction, so on and so forth...

Oh, and in WW, we see Ganon beat the shit out of Link with his full 4.5 gigajoule strength, and Link survives.

A rocket launcher is useless against Link. Spite
/thread.

BloodRain
I think the mask thing ^ is about protecting the face but the body gets hurt so the shield protects the body /shrugs Oh and you referenced TPLink and WWLink to this Link. (?)

Missing the point. We need to try to give Nemesis a 'chance' at winning. Hence young Link with no other items. Give the poor zombie a chance >:

3rd form Nemesis feats anyone?

ScreamPaste
Lemme put it this way.

The fact the blast mask exists makes Nemesis chanceless. The mask is an item, that explodes with enough force to shatter solid rock, boulders, and stone walls. Ten year old unenhanced Link without his powers from OoT can strap this to his face, blow it up, and live. It doesn't even blind him. And it doesn't protect his face.

Edit: and I'm not the one who made this thread, so no pointing at me for spiting RE characters >_>

BloodRain
Ill let Sin get to the protection thing, not bothered ^^; I still think it does.

Ha not pointing any blame, just saying we need give the zombie a ray of hope in this.

ScreamPaste
I don't wanna give him hope, hope is OP. uhuh

LLLLLink
Seriously, Young Link walks through RPG's easily. no expression This is epic spite.

Sin_Volvagia
K, explain to me, brainiac, how holding a shield further away from your face than the mask strapped to it will protect you?

The explosion goes away from the face, giving Link burns.

Link surviving bombs, Volvagia flames, and getting crushed by King Dodongo are all game mechanics because no one wants a frustrating Zelda game where Link gets instant KO'd by everything in the game.

That was TP Link who's roughly the same strength as Ganondorf (and no, he's not Class 100 or even near it).

VkMY5Cxj3m8
5:51
Young Zelda didn't explode

Link has no durability feats outside game mechanics. A punch from Nemesis will send him flying. An RPG round will do this:

http://mrevil.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/unreal/ut3/gib/gib2.jpg

Look who's talking.

Not a durability feat. All Ganon did was knock the Master Sword off his hand (which is covered in Golden Gauntlets).

laughing

He has superstrength and iron boots that makes him heavier. Not a durability feat.

TOON FORCE!

Iron boots makes Link magically heavy. Not a durability feat.

Already answered this

laughing No proof that he fell. There wasn't even a crater.

Zelda survived Ganondorf too. Ganon is not that strong.

Rocket launcher gibs Link.

Seriously, Young Link walks through RPG's easily. no expression This is epic spite.

He never does.

ScreamPaste
Go strap a bomb to your face, detonate it, come back with results.
LOL!? Now you're just trolling. That or ignoring evidence in favour of your bias.
You mean that CIS backhand where he puts his sword away, and gives her a little love tap so she'll stop shooting him? If he wanted to hurt her he would have stabbed her.
Which would have sent many gigajoules of energy through Links arm and body.
Would have crushed anyone without durability, is a durability feat.
Do you even know what toonforce is?

I suppose he teleported? no expression Ohwait, that'd be an assumption based on nothing at all.
CIS lovetap.
Wouldn't even hurt Link in his weakest incarnation. Blast Mask's existance alone proves that.

LLLLLink
Sin, people don't leave craters when they fall from terminal velocity heights. They splatter.

ScreamPaste
Sin, people don't leave craters when they fall from terminal velocity heights. They splatter. Also, this.

BloodRain
Stopping rolling Gorons is because of heavy weight + high strength.

What about Link at the very start of OoT, bare hands against 3rd form Nemesis? (will find a way for Nemesis to have at least a 1/13 chance of winning)

LLLLLink
Stopping rolling Gorons is because of heavy weight + high strength.

What about Link at the very start of OoT, bare hands against 3rd form Nemesis? (will find a way for Nemesis to have at least a 1/13 chance of winning)

Link uses his dungeon-crawling skills to finds a broken mop and beat Nemesis to death with it.

ScreamPaste
In seriousness, Silver gauntlets > face.

Here's what Link can do without them:
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/firepillar.jpg
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/firepillar2.jpg
Through proper application of a hammer, send that mass into motion.

LLLLLink
Nice texture mods...

ScreamPaste
Nice texture mods...
cool

BloodRain
So thats why they're different to normal, kewl.

Sin_Volvagia
Go strap a bomb to your face, detonate it, come back with results.

The Blast Mask protects the face. Strapping a bomb isn't the same as wearing a magical mask.

You're full of irony. All those facts about TP Link being the same strength as a Golden Gauntlet user and Ganondorf being class 100 were all pulled out of your ass. You have no proof. I'm trolling? laughing

I love it when there's evidence proving your fanfiction wrong and it becomes labeled as CIS or PIS.

Except, those are magical gauntlets.

No it's not. Normal people don't lift big boulders and have the weight heavy enough to sink in water.

Cannon travel is common in cartoons.

Just like your idea where he fell all the way down and Voyeur claiming he survived a moon explosion.
CIS lovetap.

Yes it will. He was knocked out by Ganondorf's weak energy and knocked off a horse by two fairies.

Sin, people don't leave craters when they fall from terminal velocity heights. They splatter.

Not if they're as durable as ScreamPaste claims Link to be.

In seriousness, Silver gauntlets > face.

Here's what Link can do without them:
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/firepillar.jpg
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/firepillar2.jpg
Through proper application of a hammer, send that mass into motion.

It's a magical hammer like LttP would suggest.

Burning thought
lol knocked off a horse by fairies? can you show me this?

And give Nemesis the rocket launcher or a chain gun or something and he would win this.

Gorons are light, boots made of iron+links weight>goron weight.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Burning thought
lol knocked off a horse by fairies? can you show me this?

YcxqFtruzE4
1:45

They're heavy. The iron boots magically make Link heavier than them. How? I got no idea.

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by Phanteros
Link is just armed with his sword and mirror shield and silver guantlets

Why are you talking about the blast mask? This is OoT Link.... why are u trying to use feats from MM? It's the same Link, but not the same time period... he's still in OoT. It's also the child version, so shouldn't we switch the silver gauntlets to the power bracelet?

for the record...

(zelda wiki)

The Blast Mask is one of the twenty-four masks that Link can collect in The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. If the mask is used, an explosion will occur causing the same effect as if Link had used a bomb. It can be especially useful if Link needs a bomb quickly, but has none in his inventory, since Link can use the Blast Mask even if he has no bombs.

The downside to using the Blast Mask is that it does damage to Link every time he uses it. However, if Link uses his shield while using the mask, he will take no damage. Once the mask has exploded, it will become transparent and unusable for a short while or until Link leaves the current area.

Sin was right. big grin

LLLLLink
Originally posted by linkownsyousobs
Why are you talking about the blast mask? This is OoT Link.... why are u trying to use feats from MM? It's the same Link, but not the same time period... he's still in OoT.

And by that logic, you claim he can't tank explosives? Sigh...

linkownsyousobs
And by that logic, you claim he can't tank explosives? Sigh...

No... by that logic, I'm saying that when Link gets hit from explosives, they cause damage...he does get hurt. Just because he survives an explosion doesn't mean he tanked it... it still affected him. Also, blast mask isn't in this fight, and that is a different time period for this Link.... OoT comes before MM... feats/items from MM shouldn't be used in this thread. Sigh...

MooCowofJustice
So Young Link is pretty broken. Explosions are afraid of him and run away even when exploding while strapped to his face.

LLLLLink
No... by that logic, I'm saying that when Link gets hit from explosives, they cause damage...he does get hurt. Just because he survives an explosion doesn't mean he tanked it... it still affected him. Also, blast mask isn't in this fight, and that is a different time period for this Link.... OoT comes before MM... feats/items from MM shouldn't be used in this thread. Sigh...

The problem lies in your perception of the word "tank". When I say that he "tanked" it, I mean that he takes the blow, survives, and keeps fighting at the same pace he was before he got hit. And that is exactly what happens.

ScreamPaste
Why are you talking about the blast mask? This is OoT Link.... why are u trying to use feats from MM? It's the same Link, but not the same time period... he's still in OoT. It's also the child version, so shouldn't we switch the silver gauntlets to the power bracelet?

for the record...

(zelda wiki)

The Blast Mask is one of the twenty-four masks that Link can collect in The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. If the mask is used, an explosion will occur causing the same effect as if Link had used a bomb. It can be especially useful if Link needs a bomb quickly, but has none in his inventory, since Link can use the Blast Mask even if he has no bombs.

The downside to using the Blast Mask is that it does damage to Link every time he uses it. However, if Link uses his shield while using the mask, he will take no damage. Once the mask has exploded, it will become transparent and unusable for a short while or until Link leaves the current area.

Sin was right. big grin You're an idiot if you think a Wiki mentioning a gameplay mechanic somehow makes it canon. no expression

Sin: Show me where it says the blast mask protects his face? (It doesn't, that would defeat the entire purpose of the mask.)

Explain to me why Ganon didn't just stab Zelda if he wanted to hurt her? CIS, character induced stupidity, he put his sword away and gave her a little tap so she'd stop shooting him. Nothing more.

Explain why an RPG will kill Link, when the more powerful blast mask doesn't even kill his weaker child self?

Explain how Nemesis has any chance of winning, at all?

Find me the quote that says the megaton hammer is magicly moves blocks? I'm pretty sure it's just heavy. Y'know, as per it's description. Magicly heavy? Possible.

Sidenote, thumbs up here. Even you can lol @ BT's bullshit.

Sin_Volvagia

Sin: Show me where it says the blast mask protects his face? (It doesn't, that would defeat the entire purpose of the mask.)

I don't see how protecting the face prevents bomb explosions. I say it protects the face because it damages the body which can be prevented by holding the shield up.

It is CIS but if he did have class 100 strength, Zelda would be sent across the room.

TOON FORCE! You made me say it.

Because punches from a superhuman being can still hurt. That and the fact it carries a rocket launcher.

http://www.hylianhelpdesk.com/ocarina/imgs/items/hammer.jpg

Not as funny as the pillar throw being toonforce. laughing

ScreamPaste
The Megaton hammer: So heavy you need to use two hands to swing it.

Supports that the fire temple pillar is a strength feat. stick out tongue

linkownsyousobs
The problem lies in your perception of the word "tank". When I say that he "tanked" it, I mean that he takes the blow, survives, and keeps fighting at the same pace he was before he got hit. And that is exactly what happens.

Have you ever played a Zelda game? Usually when Link gets hit by an explosion, it knocks him on his ass.... I understand that "tank" means surviving something... but the way you guys are using it is like Link is immune to them. Bomb explosions DO hurt OoT Link, and a rocket would dismember him......it's a freaking rocket.

ScreamPaste
Have you ever played a Zelda game? Usually when Link gets hit by an explosion, it knocks him on his ass.... I understand that "tank" means surviving something... but the way you guys are using it is like Link is immune to them. Bomb explosions DO hurt OoT Link, and a rocket would dismember him......it's a freaking rocket.
You don't read well, do you? no expression

A rocket wouldn't even hurt Link. Being a rocket isn't good enough when a character has durability feats. Link does.

linkownsyousobs
You're an idiot
You don't have much room to talk laughing

Explain to me why Ganon didn't just stab Zelda if he wanted to hurt her? CIS, character induced stupidity, he put his sword away and gave her a little tap so she'd stop shooting him. Nothing more.

Explain why an RPG will kill Link, when the more powerful blast mask doesn't even kill his weaker child self?

Explain how Nemesis has any chance of winning, at all?

ok

Your getting MM and OoT Link confused. because rockets make people explode.

Rockets

linkownsyousobs
You don't read well, do you? no expression

A rocket wouldn't even hurt Link. Being a rocket isn't good enough when a character has durability feats. Link does.

I read fine, thank you

But a bomb can hurt the same character with those durability feats. Naaah... a rocket would f*** Link up.

ScreamPaste
I read fine, thank you

But a bomb can hurt the same character with those durability feats. Naaah... a rocket would f*** Link up.
Do you have any proof, or evidence, or even some sort of logic that supports your claim?

Link: in his weakest form straps the blast mask to his face, is gine. blast mask > rockets. Therefore, ... a rocket will kill him?? No.

Nemesis X
Link would get infected and I doubt he can survive while having T-virus inside of him. Nemesis can actually infect his enemies with T-Virus if he stabs them with one of his tendrils. Even if Link somehow obliterates the Nemesis, he's still gonna die from infection and feast on flesh of the people in Hyrule. Either Nemesis wins or this ends in a tie.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Link would get infected and I doubt he can survive while having T-virus inside of him. Nemesis can actually infect his enemies with T-Virus if he stabs them with one of his tendrils. Even if Link somehow obliterates the Nemesis, he's still gonna die from infection and feast on flesh of the people in Hyrule. Either Nemesis wins or this ends in a tie. Link gets infected just be being near the Nemesis? No. He spits on Nemesis, Nemesis dies. Also, how would Nemesis ever conceivably win this?

Nemesis X
Link gets infected just by being near the Nemesis?

No, I said Nemesis can stab Link with one of his tendrils which will infect him.

Yeah I guess Nemesis should die if he doesn't want to get infected by the G-Virus.

There's a debate on whether or not Link survives after getting hit by a round from Nemmy's rocket launcher, right? Link gets obliterated by modern tech, simple as that.

ScreamPaste
Needs a better strength feat to achieve that, I'm afraid, also Nemesis is too slow.
There's not debate, there's just Sin downplaying Link all day. Appeal to novelty fallacy: The falalcy that in fiction higher tech is better. Also, ignoring feats and evidence. If Link strapsa bomb to his face with more power than a rocket launcher, and it doesn't even hurt his eyes, why would a rocket launcher hurt him at all? Keep in minjd that's Link's weakest form, without the Triforce of Courage, this is adult Link from OoT, Nemesis is hopeless.

Nemesis X
Needs a better strength feat to achieve that, I'm afraid, also Nemesis is too slow.
There's not debate, there's just Sin downplaying Link all day. Appeal to novelty fallacy: The falalcy that in fiction higher tech is better. Also, ignoring feats and evidence. If Link strapsa bomb to his face with more power than a rocket launcher, and it doesn't even hurt his eyes, why would a rocket launcher hurt him at all? Keep in minjd that's Link's weakest form, without the Triforce of Courage, this is adult Link from OoT, Nemesis is hopeless.

Watch between 7:00 and 7:05

UALL3cOr8mU

Nemesis doesn't look slow when he whips out a tendril.

ScreamPaste
That is pretty quick, uncharacteristicly so, but yeah, Link'll just shield it or backflip, also, got a strength feat for it? Doesn't look like it'd hurt Link to infect him, it just sorta makes Jill sore?

Nemesis X
That is pretty quick, uncharacteristicly so, but yeah, Link'll just shield it or backflip, also, got a strength feat for it? Doesn't look like it'd hurt Link to infect him, it just sorta makes Jill sore?

Well there's one feat that shows one of Nemmy's tendrils piercing through Brad Vicker's skull like it was nothing.

64U_c0iu0PY

Another is that Nemesis can use his tendrils to pick up people and smash them against the ground seen in 3:56 in the vid below.

kmbAbZJ0lgI

ScreamPaste
_0B5xY95LbQ
0:50, Ganon swings at Link, who blocks with his sword. The force behind that swing would have liquified a normal man.

Nemesis X
_0B5xY95LbQ
0:50, Ganon swings at Link, who blocks with his sword. The force behind that swing would have liquified a normal man.

Yeah, block and then get his sword flown out of his hand. Liquified? Now you're just exaggerating.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Yeah, block and then get his sword flown out of his hand. Liquified? Now you're just exaggerating. I'm actually not. The force behind that was in excess of Link's own strength to disarm him, and Link's strength is 4.5 gigajoules. The energy fro mthe swing would have partially conducted along his arm and into his body. It's enough force to reduce a human being to liquid, easily.

Sin_Volvagia
Let's see what the Zelda wikis say about Link's abilities:

All I see is Link being an exceptional swordsman, excellent marksman, easily adapting to every new item he comes across, is physically strong, is very agile, has great skill in musical instruments, sometimes shows some skill in hand-to-hand combat, and sometimes able to use magic. No superhuman durability here.

It says Link is a great swordsman, is quick to adapt to items, is in excellent physical condition, is capable of using magic, and is talented in using musical instruments.

You have two wikis created by Zelda fans and none list any of your crazy ideas.

_0B5xY95LbQ

Ganon didn't touch Link with those swords. The swoosh of the air sent Link's sword flying when he was still in shock.

LLLLLink
http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/snapshots/82470.jpg

Nintendo finds your post to be retarded.

Sin_Volvagia
http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/snapshots/82470.jpg

Nintendo finds your post to be retarded.

Only you (and most likely Moo and Scream) find my post retarded. I think what Nintendo would find more retarded are things like:

-claiming Link can move at supersonic speeds because he can shield tentacles.

-claiming Link survived a moon explosion and the long fall down despite no explosion taking place and no crater at the spot that Link is seen

-claiming Link can lift an aircraft carrier because he lifted a huge pillar

-claiming Link can withstand bullets and RPG rounds because he survives bombs and giant monster attacks in gameplay

-claiming Link can keep up with Sephiroth because he defeated Zant during his last phase in that boss fight (Zant is a terrible swordsman who flails instead of using technique. Plus, he's much slower).

-claiming the Golden Gauntlets make other parts of the body, besides the arms, capable of superhuman strength

-TP Link having the same strength as OoT Link with the Golden Gauntlets

-Ganondorf having the same strength as his Ganon forms

-Ganondorf's waves of darkness being telekinesis

-Ganondorf being able to defeat reality warpers by banishing them to the gap between dimensions (which he was able to only do to one of his creations)

-Dark Link being able to jump on bullets just because he jumped on a sword

-Link being able to wear multiple masks at once

ScreamPaste
So Zeldapedia not listing feats makes them non-existant? I lol'd.

Neither wiki is for debating purposes, and I have no crazy ideas. Is this your new way of trying to ignore feats?

Reacting to a supersonic attack = super sonic reaction time, boyo.

I've never claimed it exploded, it was destroyed, and Link did make it to the ground. A ten year old's termina lvelocity will not create a crater. dur

He /threw/ the pillar, this makes him strong enough to move an air craft carrier, abliet more slowly than the pillar. no expression I can lift a ball and throw it very vast. I can also lift a chair, and throw it, but not as fast. See how that works?

Go ahead and do the math for 4500 000 000 joules applied to 60 000 tons. you get 12 meters per second.

Blast mask: A mask which explodes with enough force to shatter solid stone, Link straps it to his face and detonates it.
Cutscenes and canon events:
-Blocks attacks from Ganon, stops rolling Gorons, is beaten down by Ganon's fists, is fired out of cannon at the ground, so on and so forth.

All of those >>>>> bullets and rockets.

Link beats Sephiroth because Sephiroth can't take a hit from Link and can't deal out enough damage to hurt Link.
This is where I go get the screenshot of Link's legs not crumpling under the force of him throwing the pillar, again, right?

His legs are obviously as strong as the rest of him, so they either always were, or the gauntlets give strength to his entire body. Pick one.
Sword locks Ganondorf.
Evidence he does:
-Can use all his powers in every form anyway, you assume strength amps are somehow excluded?
-Ganondorf consistently displays superhuman strength in his Gerudo form

Evidence against? Oh look, you haz none.
No one claimed that, now you're making shit up.
Hey, you're making moar shit up.
Dark Link can backflip onto a moving object in less than 0.02 seconds, Dark Link > your face.
This is a new one, never seen that. Making shit up.

Sin_Volvagia
So Zeldapedia not listing feats makes them non-existant? I lol'd.

Neither wiki is for debating purposes, and I have no crazy ideas. Is this your new way of trying to ignore feats?

Reacting to a supersonic attack = super sonic reaction time, boyo.

I've never claimed it exploded, it was destroyed, and Link did make it to the ground. A ten year old's termina lvelocity will not create a crater. dur

He /threw/ the pillar, this makes him strong enough to move an air craft carrier, abliet more slowly than the pillar. no expression I can lift a ball and throw it very vast. I can also lift a chair, and throw it, but not as fast. See how that works?

Go ahead and do the math for 4500 000 000 joules applied to 60 000 tons. you get 12 meters per second.

Blast mask: A mask which explodes with enough force to shatter solid stone, Link straps it to his face and detonates it.
Cutscenes and canon events:
-Blocks attacks from Ganon, stops rolling Gorons, is beaten down by Ganon's fists, is fired out of cannon at the ground, so on and so forth.

All of those >>>>> bullets and rockets.

Link beats Sephiroth because Sephiroth can't take a hit from Link and can't deal out enough damage to hurt Link.
This is where I go get the screenshot of Link's legs not crumpling under the force of him throwing the pillar, again, right?

His legs are obviously as strong as the rest of him, so they either always were, or the gauntlets give strength to his entire body. Pick one.
Sword locks Ganondorf.
Evidence he does:
-Can use all his powers in every form anyway, you assume strength amps are somehow excluded?
-Ganondorf consistently displays superhuman strength in his Gerudo form

Evidence against? Oh look, you haz none.
No one claimed that, now you're making shit up.
Hey, you're making moar shit up.
Dark Link can backflip onto a moving object in less than 0.02 seconds, Dark Link > your face.
This is a new one, never seen that. Making shit up.

Scream, I'm not even going to try arguing with you. All you're doing is pulling out facts out of nowhere and even denying some of them.

The Composite Link threads, Ganondorf vs. Kevin/Testament, and this thread where you tried to use waves of darkness as being TK:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=529313&pagenumber=24

Nice try laughing

ScreamPaste
Scream, I'm not even going to try arguing with you. All you're doing is pulling out facts out of nowhere and even denying some of them.

The Composite Link threads, Ganondorf vs. Kevin/Testament, and this thread where you tried to use waves of darkness as being TK:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=529313&pagenumber=24

Nice try laughing
Yeah, it has. no expression And also whatever that thing was that Ganon tried in OoT. We don't know what it would have done, but we can assume it would have sucked.

Oh look, I never claimed it was TK at all. GJ.

Also, it's best if you don't argue with me on subjects I know more than you about. 131

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.