Bayonetta, Kratos, and Sephiroth vs. Link and Sheik (SSBB)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan117ftw
All at all abilities.

Team LoZ has SSBB feats and special moves included with their original feats (yes, including laser dodging and arwing ownage).

Which team will take it?

BloodRain
Team 1 are victorious.

ScreamPaste
If you count SSBB feats? >_>

BloodRain
Little vague besides laser and airwing, oh and some good sprint speed. Still have to say team 1.

ScreamPaste
And dodging lasers no expression No one on team one can touch them if you allow reaction/speed/awesomeness feats like they get in SSBB.

Heythere,Honey
Dues Kratoz have Hope?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
Dues Kratoz have Hope? Haaaaax. uhuh

Heythere,Honey
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Haaaaax. uhuh
The thread creator did state all abilities. I wonder if he'll ban Howp.

ScreamPaste
Wait, do I get composite Link, with SSBB feats? droolio

BloodRain

ScreamPaste
He said included with their original feats. >_>

BloodRain
So he's got TP feats then.

Sin_Volvagia
This is epic spite. Either of those three can solo the Zelda characters.

Keollyn
Bayonetta punches everyone into the sun.

She wins.

MooCowofJustice
This fight isn't in space, so she doesn't punch anyone into the sun.

Spartan117ftw
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
This is epic spite. Either of those three can solo the Zelda characters. Lol dude, you underestimate Link way too much. I evened out this thread by giving Link and Zelda all of their SSBB feats; thus, Link can react to pretty much anything from Team 1. I cannot comment on Sheik. ScreamPaste knows more about Sheik than I do.

BloodRain
Kratos or Bay can solo this.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Spartan117ftw
Lol dude, you underestimate Link way too much. I evened out this thread by giving Link and Zelda all of their SSBB feats; thus, Link can react to pretty much anything from Team 1. I cannot comment on Sheik. ScreamPaste knows more about Sheik than I do.

Link in SSBB is nothing that either opponent hasn't faced already.

To Sephiroth, he's a weaker Cloud.

To Kratos, he's just Perseus without invisibility or blinding powers.

To Bayonetta, he's an angel small fry.

Sheik isn't any better. She cracked a cockpit from a weaker version of an Arwing? Cute.

Sephiroth tortured the FF7 party without doing anything. Kratos prevented himself from being crushed by one of the largest videogame characters ever. Bayonetta has so many ridiculous feats that it makes DMC3's cutscenes look realistic.

This is epic spite.

Nemesis X
No one on team one can touch them if you allow reaction/speed/awesomeness feats like they get in SSBB.

I think you're forgetting that Sephiroth has TK. He can stop them in their tracks and toss them around like rag dolls (with his mind) stick out tongue

Awesomeness? Kratos's awesomeness alone puts Link and Sheik's awesomeness to great shame.

linkownsyousobs

Sheik isn't any better. She cracked a cockpit from a weaker version of an Arwing? Cute.

Sephiroth tortured the FF7 party without doing anything. Kratos prevented himself from being crushed by one of the largest videogame characters ever. Bayonetta has so many ridiculous feats that it makes DMC3's cutscenes look realistic.

This is epic spite. thumb up Team 1 wins.... agreed, this is definately spite

MooCowofJustice
The OPer gave this thread Link with his SSBB feats, not just his SSBB feats.

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
The OPer gave this thread Link with his SSBB feats, not just his SSBB feats. He's still gonna lose stick out tongue

MooCowofJustice
Only if Kratos gets his Power of Hope.

ScreamPaste

This is epic spite. Like he said, you under estimate Link way too much. Originally posted by Nemesis X
I think you're forgetting that Sephiroth has TK. He can stop them in their tracks and toss them around like rag dolls (with his mind) stick out tongue

Awesomeness? Kratos's awesomeness alone puts Link and Sheik's awesomeness to great shame. Master Sword laughs at you. Originally posted by linkownsyousobs
thumb up Team 1 wins.... agreed, this is definately spite Why do you have Link in your name if you underrate him so much, again?

Here's the facts, Bayonetta can't punch either one to the sun, Sheik uses her laser tiem reflexes to teleport behind her and kick her head off. One down. Link, who also has laser-time reflexes, and is immune to Sephiroth's TK shenanigans casually bests Kratos and Sephiroth in a sword fight simultaneously. no expression

Barring hope, anyway.

Nemesis X
Master Sword laughs at you.

Blade of Olympus laughs at Master Sword

Heythere,Honey
SSBB Sheik>>>>>OoT Shiek

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Blade of Olympus laughs at Master Sword You're an idiot.

Ms.Marvel
yeah... link gets merc'd with the quickness

Nephthys
Rapestomp in favour of team 1. Epic spite.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Nephthys
Rapestomp in favour of team 1. Epic spite.
Would like to see some evidence?

Link in SSBB Can casually dodge lasers. No one on team one can even touch him.

Nemesis X
You're an idiot.

An idiot, why? Because I believe that BoO >>> MS?

Ending the Great Titan War >>> Injuring Ganondorf

Bigger lasers >>> Smaller lasers

Absorbing magic >>> Deflecting magic

ScreamPaste
An idiot, why? Because I believe that BoO >>> MS?

Ending the Great Titan War >>> Injuring Ganondorf

Bigger lasers >>> Smaller lasers

Absorbing magic >>> Deflecting magic Triforce > BoO.

Ms.Marvel
Would like to see some evidence?

Link in SSBB Can casually dodge lasers. No one on team one can even touch him.

not all lasers move at the same speed, so that in itself doesnt mean a whole lot.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
not all lasers move at the same speed, so that in itself doesnt mean a whole lot. Laser is a laser is a laser, and while they can vary in speed, it's still a reaction feat good enough to allow him to effortlessly dodge and parry anythign team one throws at him. no expression Sheik kills Bayonetta, it's two on two, and team two is too quick to lose.

Nemesis X
Triforce > BoO.

The Master Sword doesn't banish giants into Tarturus and destroy an army in one swing now does it?

ScreamPaste
The Master Sword doesn't banish giants into Tarturus and destroy an army in one swing now does it? That's not it's power set. That's like saying a Nuke > Superman because superman doesn't explode.

The Master sword's scale of power is higher than the BoO's. It's a direct failsafe for the triforce.

Ms.Marvel
Laser is a laser is a laser, and while they can vary in speed, it's still a reaction feat good enough to allow him to effortlessly dodge and parry anythign team one throws at him. no expression Sheik kills Bayonetta, it's two on two, and team two is too quick to lose.

a laser is a laser means what? a water bottle is a water bottle. so? i mean whats with the specific insistence on a laser? the fact that we can clearly see it moving the entire time means it's not much faster than a bullet.

ScreamPaste
a laser is a laser means what? a water bottle is a water bottle. so? i mean whats with the specific insistence on a laser? the fact that we can clearly see it moving the entire time means it's not much faster than a bullet. So, a laser, is a laser. It shoots much faster than any bullet. The player being able to see the laser doesn't drect from it's speed.

Ms.Marvel
what is a laser?

and, yes it does. and, dont fall for the trap. i never specified which type of bullet.

ares834
not all lasers move at the same speed, so that in itself doesnt mean a whole lot. eek! Lasers move at the speed of light. Now unless the guns shoot something other than lasers, such as plasma, they would be traveling at the speed of light.

Ms.Marvel
hahaha.

no, lasers dont move at the speed of light. light moves at the speed of light. lasers are not light.

i was hoping scream would fall for that bait... not you. no expression

ScreamPaste
hahaha.

no, lasers dont move at the speed of light. light moves at the speed of light. lasers are not light.

i was hoping scream would fall for that bait... not you. no expression I know better, light speed in a vacuum and all that.

Lasers DO move much faster than any bullet. Lasers are light, though. Light amplified, infact.

ares834
hahaha.

Are you serious? Do you know anything about lasers or as they should truly be called laser beams? They are a form of electromagnetic radiation, typically visible light. Thus they do travel at light speed.

Ms.Marvel
watch this video, and learn!

id also suggest not going to wiki for everything >_>

ares834
K where does he say lasers don't travel at light speed. Im really curious. ANd who used wiki?

ScreamPaste
http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2000/07/20/speedlight000720.html Just for the record.

Ms.Marvel
science for the win thumb up Originally posted by ares834
K where does he say lasers don't travel at light speed. Im really curious. ANd who ent to wiki?

did you watch the whole thing? no expression

ares834

ares834

did you watch the whole thing? no expression
Yeah, just finished it. No where does it say lasers don't travel at light speed. Unless you believe gamma waves and radio waves travel at different speeds because he says they have a mucher frequency. In which case you are sadly mistaken. Or if your talking about a particlebeam=/=laser beam.

Nephthys
Those lazers were slow as frick. If indeed they were lazers. Do you even have proof of that? It could be magic or plasma-based or... any number of things I'm too tired to think up right now. In fact, I'm pretty sure you're just going by them looking like lazers and assuming from there. The very fact that we even can see them proves that wrong becuase we simply wouldn't otherwise.

Also, aim dodging. edit: Which, having re-watched the scene on slow-mo, Link did. He doesn't legitimately dodge shit.

ScreamPaste
Those lazers were slow as frick. If indeed they were lazers. Do you even have proof of that? It could be magic or plasma-based or... any number of things I'm too tired to think up right now. In fact, I'm pretty sure you're just going by them looking like lazers and assuming from there. The very fact that we even can see them proves that wrong becuase we simply wouldn't otherwise.

Also, aim dodging. edit: Which, having re-watched the scene on slow-mo, Link did. He doesn't legitimately dodge shit. Cause Robots shoot magic beams, amirite?

Link casually dodged laser fire, you've got nothing. Downplay all you like.

Nephthys
There is nothing in the sceen that indicates robots that I know of. And what about plasma, or some sort of heat based weaponry? Edit: also, magic robots.

Not one of those 'lazers' were going to hit him anyway, no expression

ScreamPaste
There is nothing in the sceen that indicates robots that I know of. And what about plasma, or some sort of heat based weaponry? Edit: also, magic robots.

Not one of those 'lazers' were going to hit him anyway, no expression SPOILER ALERT: The Ancient Minister is R.O.B. no expression But no, those are lasers, plain as day, and if they weren't going to hit him, why was he dodging all over the place?

Nephthys
You mean you assume they're lazers. And becuase he wasn't dodging the beams, just the barrel, or just to be safe and to present a moving target.

ScreamPaste
He was dodging the beams themselves, and explain to me exactly why the lasers impacted where he'd just been if he was only dodging to present a moving target? Stop reaching. erm

Nephthys
At one point he jumps out of the way to avoid a beam that just went past him. erm And you can see that he's just strafing when you watch it. And I'm not the one whose trying to give my favourite character near light-speed reflexes etc by massively twisting a feat.

edit: Point is, you can't prove he dodged bubkiss.

ScreamPaste
I'm not twisting anything, you can see him dodging lasers plain as day in that video. Go argue with the guys who designed it. Link dodges lasers in SSBB, allowed that feat, no one on team one can touch him.

I can indeed. Video shows it. And dodging a whole lot of them at once, too.

Nephthys
And once again I must stoop to asking you to prove they were lazers. And then prove that the feat is in anyway impressive given that we can see that they're far slower than even bullets. Bayonetta and Sephiroth are about 4x as fast as he is and individually rape him. Kratos then convinces Shiek to go in for a 4-some. End thread.

ScreamPaste
And once again I must stoop to asking you to prove they were lazers. And then prove that the feat is in anyway impressive given that we can see that they're far slower than even bullets. Bayonetta and Sephiroth are about 4x as fast as he is and individually rape him. Kratos then convinces Shiek to go in for a 4-some. End thread. You are stooping pretty low, aren't you? smile The scene is in every way impressive, because we watch Link casually skate past a hail of laser fire without a single one hitting him. Ofcourse you can see them, what the hell would be the point in showing Link dodging somethign we can't see? dur

Link with this feat is much faster than Sephiroth or Bayonetta, and no one in this thread can touch him, that's all there is to it.

Or aree you going to suggest, again against a cutscene, that an invisible midget randomnly caused a chain of events which allowed Link to do this? How about cutscene > your speculation.

Nephthys
You are stooping pretty low, aren't you? smile The scene is in every way impressive, because we watch Link casually skate past a hail of laser fire without a single one hitting him. Ofcourse you can see them, what the hell would be the point in showing Link dodging somethign we can't see? dur

Link with this feat is much faster than Sephiroth or Bayonetta, and no one in this thread can touch him, that's all there is to it.

Or aree you going to suggest, again against a cutscene, that an invisible midget randomnly caused a chain of events which allowed Link to do this? How about cutscene > your speculation.

Indeed, it is quite hard to lower myself to your level. stick out tongue Pffft, theres only about 5 that come close to him anyway, all of which he 'dodges' before they even appear. I would think the pointg would be to maintain accuracy and real world physics, also to make the feat in some way impressive instead of something bullet-timers chuckle at. smile

Link with this feat isn't fast at all. At most it gives him fast reaction time, which really doesn't mean anything when theres 5 strikes for every one block you can make. Speed>Reaction's any day.

I would never argue in contradiction of a cutscene. I can argue whats in it (or, as the case has been, what isn't) though. And all I see is blatant aim dodging.

Ms.Marvel
can i see the cutscene in question please?

ScreamPaste
Indeed, it is quite hard to lower myself to your level. stick out tongue Pffft, theres only about 5 that come close to him anyway, all of which he 'dodges' before they even appear. I would think the pointg would be to maintain accuracy and real world physics, also to make the feat in some way impressive instead of something bullet-timers chuckle at. smile

Link with this feat isn't fast at all. At most it gives him fast reaction time, which really doesn't mean anything when theres 5 strikes for every one block you can make. Speed>Reaction's any day.

I would never argue in contradiction of a cutscene. I can argue whats in it (or, as the case has been, what isn't) though. And all I see is blatant aim dodging. I'm just gonna preface this with: I'm really not in the mood for the insane deconstruction that's become a common tactic on KMC, so if this comes off as hostile, I'm just in a bitchy mood.

Here's the deal: The cutscene is very obvious in both it's intent and content.
-Content: Link and Mario persue the ancient minister while he shoosts at them, and they skate past the laser fire with ease.
-Intent: Link and Mario are awesome.

We see a hail of laser fire, and we see the pair dodge and jump past them effortlessly, we see the lasers impact where they were a moment before. Yes, we can see the lasers. This is because if you just see Link and Mario randomly hopping and sliding it looks retarded and has no context. The player can always see crap like this, by your logic everyhtign in Final Fantasy evar is slow, because I can see it. Downplaying a feat given in a cutscene with such banter as "those aren't lasers!" and "I can see it, it must be slower than a bullet", it just stupid. I am sorry, but it is stupid. This isn't quite as bad as when you suggested that, despite Midna being the only attack we see, it's highly unlikely she destroyed the castle(lol?), but it's up there.

Dodging multiple lasers without effort >> any amount of strikes team one can throw at him, they simply are not that fast. With Sheik on his team, this is ridiculous. Sheik can casually teleport onto a flying Arwing as it dodges even moar lasers, and shove her fingers through it's wind shield. Arwing's are ridiculously durable. That's plenty good enough for her to kill Sephiroth and Bayonetta, and it leaves Kratos unable to catch either of the pair. no expression

ScreamPaste
can i see the cutscene in question please? g2hLaQOpwic

Nephthys
Drat, ninja'd.

Ms.Marvel
I'm just gonna preface this with: I'm really not in the mood for the insane deconstruction that's become a common tactic on KMC, so if this comes off as hostile, I'm just in a bitchy mood.
|

only cause you've done it yourself ya noob 313

ScreamPaste
only cause you've done it yourself ya noob 313 I can't recall ever resorting to "That's not a laser/bullet/prove that thing that looks like a duck is a duck/even though that's the only attack we see, there HAD to have been another..."

Ms.Marvel
i dont recall you talking about "That's not a laser/bullet/prove that thing that looks like a duck is a duck/even though that's the only attack we see, there HAD to have been another..." in the post i quoted either.

cause you didnt 131

you said

or,

which is something that you have done. dont deny it. 313

ScreamPaste
Quote me doing it, and I'll admit I've done it. There's a difference between calling bullshit on stuff, which I have done, and often, because I seem to bump into BT a lot.

Ms.Marvel
theres a line between calling something bullshit and deconstructing it, thats not visible to the person who is doing it

ScreamPaste
theres a line between calling something bullshit and deconstructing it, thats not visible to the person who is doing it
Find me doing the latter. I'm not one of the people on the forum who demands an incredible amount of proof. Gimme a cutscene or a few screenshots, and maybe some text from in game and I'm happy.

If this is still about Bayonetta, I was right, remember? Has screenshots to prove it.

Nephthys
Lazers? What lazers?

Incorrect, if they developers had wanted them to be actual lazers they could have easily shown signs that they're remotely like lazers (i.e. Slow-mo, characters moving fast).

I prefer to think of it as defeating you using logic and lateral thinking. Not to sound too arrogant, but in debates you call your opponent out on their bullshit if you can. And when people make assumptions, the place starts to stink, if you get my drift.

Great, I agree. Except for the parts where I disagree. Which is everything. Bayo nad Seph> what we see on the screen. Seriously, re-watch teh scene and tell me they couldn't have done what the other two did and do it even easier.

What are their feats in SSBB?

no

Its not a duck if it looks nothing like a duck and goes moo. no expression

Ms.Marvel
Find me doing the latter. I'm not one of the people on the forum who demands an incredible amount of proof. Gimme a cutscene or a few screenshots, and maybe some text from in game and I'm happy.

If this is still about Bayonetta, I was right, remember? Has screenshots to prove it.

you werent right, and it ended with you saying something about asteroids traveling close to the speed of light. regardless if you were right or wrong, though, that doesnt change the fact that you were downplaying lol

ScreamPaste
Stop mispelling it, it's irking me. Lasers* And you know, the red shit they were dodging?
Incorrect? Link and Mario were moving incredibly fast. no expression
You do sound really arrogant here, because that isn't what you did at all. You made a massive leap of logic, and infact more assumptions. No making assumptions.
1. We see Midna attack, no one else.
2. After she attacks, castle goes boom.
3. Accoreding to you, a midget did it. ...!?

Wanna talk bullshit, you're currently denying that there are even lasers in a cutscene just for the sake of downplaying Link.
Neither one of those characters has ever dodged a laser, so no. They could not, infact, do it at all.

Ms.Marvel
can someone show me the cutscene please?

ScreamPaste
you werent right, and it ended with you saying something about asteroids traveling close to the speed of light. regardless if you were right or wrong, though, that doesnt change the fact that you were downplaying lol I did not, I said Asteroids move at a top end of 16000 m/s. no expression

And it isn't downplaying if I'm right, that's the difference. Calling bullshit on something that is bullshit isn't downplaying at all.

ScreamPaste
can someone show me the cutscene please?
g2hLaQOpwic I already did.

Ms.Marvel
what? yes it is lol.

edit- oh thanks, didnt notice it earlier.

intresting...

ScreamPaste
what? yes it is lol. How so? If I'm right, the feat isn't as impressive as it's being made out to be, and I am not downplaying. no expression Explain how that's downplaying?

Ms.Marvel
How so? If I'm right, the feat isn't as impressive as it's being made out to be, and I am not downplaying. no expression Explain how that's downplaying?

because "right" is relative. just because you think youre right doesnt mean that you are. hell if we all think youre right, it doesnt mean that you are. thats one thing, and another is that "right" is only decided at the end of deliberation. so does that mean that throughout the contest to figure out if youre right or wrong, you are downplaying it, and then once we've decided that youre right, it then ceases to be downplaying?

thats stupid.

ScreamPaste
because "right" is relative. just because you think youre right doesnt mean that you are. hell if we all think youre right, it doesnt mean that you are. thats one thing, and another is that "right" is only decided at the end of deliberation. so does that mean that throughout the contest to figure out if youre right or wrong, you are downplaying it, and then once we've decided that youre right, it then ceases to be downplaying?

thats stupid. "right" being relative is a stupid concept. no expression If I have a screenshot, read: physical evidence, that what I'm saying is true, which I did, and the opposition has not, then I am right, and I'm not downplaying, I'm clarifying. no expression

For example, let's turn the tables. Let's say I claimed Link is strong enough to... I dunno, push apart continents (he certainly is not.), and you tell me I'm wrong, and correct me, you're downplaying? No. no expression You're being reasonable.

Edit: I need less no expression's

Moar edit: Leaving this thread for the time being. I'm not in the right mood to be debating with people who don't suck.

Nephthys
Maybe its the english spelling. Anyway, I like the z, it makes it zexy. And they didn't seem behave like lazser's to me.

Admittedly, but they were well within human speed and nowhere near what you'd need to be to go laser dodging.

Arrogant? Or zexy?

Ok, I apologise.

I'm really not. I'm just trying to make sense out of a feat. We know that they can't be lasers, or at least what we think of as lasers, becuase they don't move anywhere close to the speed lasers do. then after watching the scen I noticed that Link didn't quite 'dodge' all that much, so I posted it. I'm not downplaying him, I'm just arguing that you're contradicting what we see on the screen.

Both of them are much faster than the beams we see though.

Ms.Marvel
"right" being relative is a stupid concept. no expression If I have a screenshot, read: physical evidence, that what I'm saying is true, which I did, and the opposition has not, then I am right, and I'm not downplaying, I'm clarifying. no expression

physical evidence that you a fallible human being interpreted in your own fallible manner. there is a reason why all science can only be considered, at it's height, a law only according to our own understanding, not a universal fact. this is a corner stone of science. the reason why is because there are factors that you can not know about. for example, how do you know that in every debate you have ever been in on here your opponent only stopped arguing back because they were bored, or dissuaded to continue through some other means, not because they simply couldnt produce a counter argument? you have no way of disproving this concept; its impossible for you to do so.

therefore there isnt absolute empirical evidence that youre actually right; current evidence that youre aware of just makes you think you are. again, thats a corner stone of science and logic.

im downplaying the feat that you presented, absolutely.

ScreamPaste
Moar edit: Leaving this thread for the time being. I'm not in the right mood to be debating with people who don't suck.

Will get back to you.

Nephthys
k.

Ms.Marvel
waves

GrieverSquall
Team 1 wins.

Burning thought
Originally posted by GrieverSquall
Team 1 wins.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by GrieverSquall
Team 1 wins. Alright, I'm curious. Why you're giving the nod to team one over a pair of casual laser dodgers? no expression Truly sucks to be Sephiroth and Bayonetta.

Burning thought
Stop trying to overhype your favoured characters, the lasers are not as quick as light and Link and Mario cannot react to light speed.

ScreamPaste
Oh look, as usual BT hasn't read the thread, he's just posting against Link because of bias. Gee. That's been covered, never claimed it was light speed. What it is, is easily good enough to prevent him ever being touched by anyone on team one.

Burning thought
Oh ive read the thread and watched the vid you claim to put him above bayonettas speed, its nothing close. Its not really a good feat, their just running as the inaccurate shots spray around them.

Bayonetta casually dodges bullets and can stop time, she solos. Kratos probably cant be hurt and sephirtohs quick too. Any one would solo.

ScreamPaste
I reply to you once and you go into troll mode that quickly, eh?

Dodging lasers > dodging bullets. Sephiroth and Bayonetta are nonfactors, Kratos ends up in a 2v1. no expression

Burning thought
Dodging lasers > dodging bullets. Sephiroth and Bayonetta are nonfactors, Kratos ends up in a 2v1. no expression

Prove that first statement smile

ScreamPaste
Lasers are faster than bullets, dodging lasers is therefore a better feat than dodging bullets. I suppose I need to prove up is this way^?

Burning thought
Thats not evidence, thats a statement. Go and find the evidence that the lasers fired at Link are faster than bullets.

ScreamPaste
Step one. They are lasers. Step two. Lasers are faster than bullets. Logic, go. Do I also need to prove Link's tunic is green? dur

Burning thought
Your trying to make the generalisation that every laser in fiction is as quick as a laser in real life? roll eyes (sarcastic)

ScreamPaste
You're trying to make the assumption that light amplified by stimulated emission of radiation is slower than a bullet?

Burning thought
nice dodge there, now you have two things to prove, your generalisation that lasers in fiction are all as quick as in real life AND that the minister creates that laser as we would.

Ofc then we have to take into account that the two characters were dodging rapid inaccurate shots, some of which were fireing wide and they did not really react to anything than perhaps the aim of the minister.

large pile of reasons why this feat is useless, along with the fact his lasers are inaccurate and slower than light.

ScreamPaste
I dodged nothing. You'd have to be retarded to even suggest a bullet is faster than a laser.

Edit: you added more, so will I. If they're so innaccurate, why do they hit where MArio and Link had been just before they'd dodged? And why does it not being light speed make the feat useless? It's still the best reaction feat in this thread.

Burning thought
You would have to be retarded to suggest every laser in fiction is as quick as one from our world.

ScreamPaste
When did I say it's as quick as one from our world? Whether it is or isn't is moot. It's faster than a bullet by a great margin. You would conversely have to be retarded to actually try and downplay a feat by suggesting lasers are as slow as bullets.

Burning thought
In this case the lasers (or w/e they are) are actually slower than bullets, as shown by the video. And in this example, erratic and random shots do not make up for accurate close range shots from a gun.

The pair would be easily ripped apart by bayonettas superior base speed, I assume witch time is not allowed in thist thread otherwise it would be more spiteful.

ScreamPaste
Thanks once again for making me look good by comparison.

Lasers are faster than bullets, and the shots were accurate, note how they hit the space Link and Mario had just occupied before they, y'know, dodged. Bayonetta can't lay a finger on either member of team two. Good job. I reiterate, one would have to be retarded to actually suggest a bullet is faster than a laser. smile

Burning thought
You look good? lol...

They dodged nothing, link even dodged a few shots that went wide and a couple of the lasers barely scraped mario. It was just random rapid fire.

Your actually trying to claim that a few guys randomly jumping about and dodging slow blasts what could simply be the prediction of aim from the minister anyway is comparable to casually dodging accurate bullet shots at close range. laughing your desperate

ScreamPaste
The more you post, the better I look. cool

Link is in one place, moves, and a laser passes through the air where he had been. That's called dodging. Lasers > bullets. Dodging lasers > dodging bullets. Speaking of desperation, you have no counter argument, and are as usual, resorting to trying to downplay a feat you don't like.

Casually dodging lasers > casually dodging bullets. Someone who can do the former can do the latter in their sleep.

Burning thought
The more you post, the better I look. cool

Link is in one place, moves, and a laser passes through the air where he had been. That's called dodging. Lasers > bullets. Dodging lasers > dodging bullets. Speaking of desperation, you have no counter argument, and are as usual, resorting to trying to downplay a feat you don't like.

Casually dodging lasers > casually dodging bullets. Someone who can do the former can do the latter in their sleep.

For a circus position perhaps, Coco needs a replacement.

But not dodging what minister is fireing. nah not in this case, Jeanne gun at close range>erratic blasts from minister. oh I do, the counter that your eyes perhaps need to adjust to see are in the form of dissolving your overhype, which would in turn dissolve your delusion.

If it was an electric beam of light from our world aimed accuratly at someone at close range and they dodged it as the beam fired then I would agree but this is not the case wink

ScreamPaste
I do look good in make up.

This is you trying to desolve my argument? You're only making me more confident in how solid it is by consistantly failing to find a hole, actually. erm To give you an idea how silly and easily brushed aside your statements are, I'm playing pokemon and accurately keeping track of Squirtle's EV's in my head while I reply.

Oh, ofcourse, the sci-fi robot with subspace bombs and laser beams is shooting amplified light more slowly than bullets? Wait, wut? No. I had a laugh, but you're delusional if you think that flies.

Burning thought
I do look good in make up.

This is you trying to desolve my argument? You're only making me more confident in how solid it is by consistantly failing to find a hole, actually. erm

Oh, ofcourse, the sci-fi robot with subspace bombs and laser beams is shooting amplified light more slowly than bullets? Wait, wut? No. I had a laugh, but you're delusional if you think that flies.

Does your mother know youve been stealing from her?

Yes because you would know all about failing to find a hole...perhaps in more aspects of life than a debate wink but no, really its quite a simple mistake your making and your making it into a bigger one.

Delusional if I dont make the fallacious generalisation and assumption that slow innacurate beams in fiction just happen to canonically be as quick as real life lasers because it works with my argument? nah...

ScreamPaste
Was thinking clown face, my mother's foundation is too dark.

176 Sp.Def EV's. ...Also, you're doing it wrong. no expression

Currently you're making a fallacious assumption based entirely on bias.

BloodRain
Will be quick to become a 3v1 on Link. And I dont see him beating all three.

Do I also need to prove Link's tunic is green?
Prove it shifty

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by BloodRain
Will be quick to become a 3v1 on Link. And I dont see him beating all three.

Prove it shifty
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/link7-2.png

BloodRain
...You call that green? D: but, i'll let it slide.

Cheneways, what stops Sheik from getting TKd/killed by Bay not long after the match starts?

ScreamPaste
Teleportation and ridiculous speed, mostly. stick out tongue She also has the powers of Zelda, which includes some minor TK of her own, and an extremely strong, but extremely draining ability to pin a target. But yeah, fair point. I still say she'll take out Seph or Bayonetta before she's TK'd, and that she could probably escape before she were killed.

Sin_Volvagia
This thread sure has been busy while I was gone.

Sheik kills Bayonetta, it's two on two, and team two is too quick to lose.

laughing

Bayonetta can hold a bus with one hand, throw a giant two-headed dragon, and kick away a thrown building. That's just her physical strength. Using her speed and agility, she can outrun cars and dodge point blank bullets (even they're homing) and lightning. She can transform into a panther and run even faster. Let's not forget that she has Witch Time and freeze time. If Sheik is even as powerful as you say (and she's not), Bayonetta can split into bats the instant the Zelda character comes in contact and she'll be left vulnerable.

I'm not even including intangibility, torture attacks, or wicked weave as they're not even needed.

The Master sword's scale of power is higher than the BoO's. It's a direct failsafe for the triforce.

The Triforce has done nothing that the Greek gods couldn't do. The Blade of Olympus defeated the titans and wiped out two armies at Rhodes. Kratos killed Cronos with the sword and he was smaller than the ant when compared to the titan.

The Master Sword only does more than a normal sword when used against evil but it can't even keep Ganon dead.

Dodging lasers > dodging bullets.

Those lasers aren't even as fast as bullets. They're not the same as the lasers you would see in Star Wars.

Sephiroth moves faster than any SSBB character (minus Sonic). Look at Advent Children and Crisis core. His sword can cut through steel and he wields magic without the use of magic orbs.

Bayonetta can run as fast SSBB Sonic.

Teleportation and ridiculous speed, mostly. stick out tongue She also has the powers of Zelda, which includes some minor TK of her own, and an extremely strong, but extremely draining ability to pin a target. But yeah, fair point. I still say she'll take out Seph or Bayonetta before she's TK'd, and that she could probably escape before she were killed.

Bayonetta can do everything you mentioned about Zelda except that she doesn't need a beam to pin a target (and without exhausting herself). Hell, she even fought angels that were just as agile and fast as Sheik (and 3 at once).

ScreamPaste
I dodged nothing. You'd have to be retarded to even suggest a bullet is faster than a laser.

Sin_Volvagia

Those Arwing lasers are slower than bullets.

ScreamPaste
Here's your helmet, try not to drool on yourself. erm

Sin_Volvagia
Here's your helmet, try not to drool on yourself. erm

Here's your Zelda underwear:

http://images0.cafepress.com/product/344490910v1_225x225_Front.jpg

Try not to wet yourself.

ScreamPaste
Cool design, but I prefer boxers, panties leave too much of me hanging to the side, sorta uncomfortable. Kinda like that mental image I just gave you.

Sin_Volvagia
Cool design, but I prefer boxers, panties leave too much of me hanging to the side, sorta uncomfortable. Kinda like that mental image I just gave you.

Not funny mad mad mad mad mad

BloodRain
.______. Gee.. thanks..

Get back on topic people.

ScreamPaste
Not funny mad mad mad mad mad You set me up for it! stick out tongueOriginally posted by BloodRain
.______. Gee.. thanks..

Get back on topic people. You're welcome, sir. shifty

MooCowofJustice
I just rofl'd, no expression'd, gwah'd, another-bunny'd, and then ugh3'd in ten seconds.

BloodRain
Not as bad as the time he mentioned 'commando' =__=

Keollyn
This fight isn't in space, so she doesn't punch anyone into the sun.

You need to be in space in order to get punched into the sun?

News to me.

MooCowofJustice
When her original feat took place in space, yeah.

Keollyn
Because space caused her to pack all that force into her punch, amirite?

MooCowofJustice
No.

But if the two of us were in space, you could punch me into the sun. Without superhuman strength.

Keollyn
I can punch you into the sun at faster than light speeds?

Okay, gotcha.

Phanteros
Keollyn is owning again.

Ms.Marvel
the natural response is that it wasnt at light speeds.

at which point ill go into the other thread and whip out my epic logic that crushes that concept smile

edit- and to be fair, its logical to assume that lasers within the SSBB dont work in the same manner as they do in real life, because science in general doesnt work in the same way that it does in real life. like the arwings for example.

Keollyn
Hey gais, guess wut? I can punch ppl into teh sun at ftl speedz. Supermanz wish he had ma powaz

MooCowofJustice
Faster than light speeds, huh?

Prove it? Not you, for Bayonetta.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Keollyn
Hey gais, guess wut? I can punch ppl into teh sun at ftl speedz. Supermanz wish he had ma powaz Better not **** with you.

Phanteros

Prove it? Not you, for Bayonetta. The video has been posted many times, man.

Ms.Marvel

haermm

someone post the video so that i can just quote my old post.

MooCowofJustice
I haven't seen it. Haven't cared until now. Still don't really care, actually. But I'll have to see it anyway.

Keollyn

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100405161452AAsbob2
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080506191151AAsu5od

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7zB9pNtttQ#t=0m30s

Shortest 4 & 1/2 hours of ma life

Ms.Marvel
you silly noob. LOOK AT THE SCALING. OBVIOUSLY THAT DISTANCE IS NOT THE SAME AS IN REAL LIFE.

!!!!11!!!1oneone!!11eleven!1!

ares834
you silly noob. LOOK AT THE SCALING. OBVIOUSLY THAT DISTANCE IS NOT THE SAME AS IN REAL LIFE.

and yet...

edit- and to be fair, its logical to assume that lasers within the SSBB dont work in the same manner as they do in real life, because science in general doesnt work in the same way that it does in real life. like the arwings for example.

Ms.Marvel
its amazing how compeltely unrelated the two posts are yes.

MooCowofJustice
So when did Rule 63 Dante punch this thing?

ares834
its amazing how compeltely unrelated the two posts are yes.
Not really. In one your saying the laws of science don't apply while in the other you say science does apply, well you really didn't say that but you implied the hell out of it.

Keollyn

Noes! She's bigger than teh planets. Horrible scaling is horrible.

MooCowofJustice
Ares makes a good point. :P

When did Rule 63 Dante punch that thing? I didn't see it.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by ares834
Not really. In one your saying the laws of science don't apply while in the other you say science does apply, well you really didn't say that but you implied the hell out of it.

1. its always, always, always bad form to tell people what theyre implying in their posts. the reason why is because an "implication" is completely up to a interpretation by nature, and trying to state what someone is implying is putting words in there mouth (because youre saying that theyre making a point that they didnt ever actually say).

2. i never said, nor implied, that, and you forming that assumption leads me to believe that you dont understand what i said.

ares834
1. its always, always, always bad form to tell people what theyre implying in their posts. the reason why is because an "implication" is completely up to a interpretation by nature, and trying to state what someone is implying is putting words in there mouth (because youre saying that theyre making a point that they didnt ever actually say).

2. i never said, nor implied, that, and you forming that assumption leads me to believe that you dont understand what i said.
So you weren't being sarcastic. Despite the fact that you said "!!!!11!!!1oneone!!11eleven!1!"... Oh man, I guess you were being serious about the distance being not the same in real life and thus real world science would not apply. Jeez, I guess the punch wasn't as impressive as it seems since she didn't punch god that far and thus that fast. Thank you for showing my the error of my ways.

MooCowofJustice
I think if they were moving at light speed, we wouldn't be seeing any of the stuff we see in that video.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Phanteros
The video has been posted many times, man. Not this crap again.
1. Bayonetta didn't do that herself, it's a summon.
2. It's not even a physical attack. There's no physical force and the body of the one being punched doesn't move /at all/.

Edit: Wait, since when do Arwings work off of strange science? They fly, have wings, and have thrusters, this is some sort of alien bizarro tech?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>