Sentry vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

r0nm0n88
these two go at it?
original or copy?

um they fight in tokyo.

batdude123
Superman.

-Pr-
pretty sure there's one of these already.

Superman, though.

Peterlane
Sentry wins

leonidas
superman everytime . . .

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by -Pr-
pretty sure there's one of these already.

Superman, though.

i searched and didnt find it.
although when i searched only 9 results came, maybe i did something wrong.

nonetheless, superman takes this. just made this cause in the sentry vs thor thread some people were saying sentry beats supes

xJLxKing
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
i searched and didnt find it.
although when i searched only 9 results came, maybe i did something wrong.

nonetheless, superman takes this. just made this cause in the sentry vs thor thread some people were saying sentry beats supes
There is only two people that would say that. They are both...

Peterlane
Originally posted by xJLxKing
There is only two people that would say that. They are both...
.....right roll eyes (sarcastic)

rotiart
well as a technicality...
superman gets power from the sun...
sentry is the power of a million suns..
superman gets amped.. and rocks sentry..

of course... since sentry can never truly die and can always bring himself out.. he could theoretically eventually outlast superman...

Creshosk
Originally posted by Peterlane
Sentry wins Wit hthe lesser feats? Struggling to carry the S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier and the slow travel out to the sun? (Iron man was there with him a portion of the way, so unless Iron man is ftl as well, you have a major hole with that feat.

Creshosk
Originally posted by rotiart

of course... since sentry can never truly die and can always bring himself out.. he could theoretically eventually outlast superman... Not if the sun fuels superman's cells. Superman wouldn't be able to die either.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by rotiart

of course... since sentry can never truly die and can always bring himself out.. he could theoretically eventually outlast superman... laughing out loud laughing out loud

ankur29
SM wins

Peterlane
Originally posted by Creshosk
Wit hthe lesser feats? Struggling to carry the S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier and the slow travel out to the sun? (Iron man was there with him a portion of the way, so unless Iron man is ftl as well, you have a major hole with that feat.

Iron Man couldn't keep up and he reached the sun in seconds. If you read the scan Iron man was only with him till they were a little bit outside the ATMOSPHERE. Sentry going FTL in the atmosphere would destroy earth.

The dude reached saturn in SI in 2 seconds.

Peterlane
Not if the sun fuels superman's cells. Superman wouldn't be able to die either.

Exploding Suns are usually red. GG Supes

Parmaniac
Exploding Suns are usually red. GG Supes

Suns usually doesn't explode

Creshosk
Iron Man couldn't keep up and he reached the sun in seconds. Where do you get seconds? With no timeframe stamped on the panels you're infering a speed of travel.

Iron man DID keep up for a period of time. So unless Iron man is alo FTL you still have that problem.

If you read the scan Iron man was only with him till they were a little bit outside the ATMOSPHERE. Sentry going FTL in the atmosphere would destroy earth. I seriously doubt that. Doesn't seem to be that problem for other characters like the Silver Surfer.

The dude reached saturn in SI in 2 seconds. I must not have seen that feat. But it is still slower than some of Superman's feats.

Creshosk
Exploding Suns are usually red. GG Supes Which explains all the yellow, including the yellow eyes that you pointed out.

And no, generally a star going super nova is the color of the star.

But we're not talking about stars, we're talking about a specific star, the Sun, which has never gone nova. and has always been yellow.

There is only one sun. as thats just the name we gave to our local star.

So if you're going to go that route we're talking about power based off of our star. As different stars have different amounts of energy and gravities to them.

But as I said, there is only one sun, and its yellow.

Parmaniac
that's something I always disliked in feats with nukes or planet/sun sized stuff because it varys so hard it's not even funny anymore here's an example:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_juQlvTFvz7s/R2YxVMwIZrI/AAAAAAAAAfk/cWb5ivVJ5pQ/s1600-h/ws3.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_juQlvTFvz7s/R2YxVMwIZsI/AAAAAAAAAfs/deVa8JTkw2k/s1600-h/ws4.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_juQlvTFvz7s/R2YxC8wIZlI/AAAAAAAAAe0/6GRs_9cRZD0/s1600-h/ws5.jpg

EDIT: It gets even better

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_juQlvTFvz7s/R2YxC8wIZmI/AAAAAAAAAe8/4MNG5RKUrpo/s1600-h/ws6.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_juQlvTFvz7s/R2YxDMwIZnI/AAAAAAAAAfE/VDPUsdsuKR8/s1600-h/ws7.jpg

xJLxKing
Damn, never seen a star that big.

Peterlane
Which explains all the yellow, including the yellow eyes that you pointed out.

And no, generally a star going super nova is the color of the star.

But we're not talking about stars, we're talking about a specific star, the Sun, which has never gone nova. and has always been yellow.

There is only one sun. as thats just the name we gave to our local star.

So if you're going to go that route we're talking about power based off of our star. As different stars have different amounts of energy and gravities to them.

But as I said, there is only one sun, and its yellow.

The scientific name for our sun is SOL.

Planet Kryptons SUN is Rao
Suns = Stars same thing.

Sentry doesn't have the power of 1 million exploding earth suns

GG

Parmaniac
The scientific name for our sun is SOL.

Suns = Stars same thing.

GG

he hasn't even shown the power of a million flushing toilets not to mention 1000000 exploding suns and even if watch my post how hard this can vary...

Creshosk
The scientific name for our star is SOL. Fixed for the sake of accuracy.

Suns = Stars same thing.

GG No, but they're more than likely yellow, as I pointed out, his eyes glow yellow as you pointed out. The blonde hair, you pointed out. the yellow costume you pointed out...

And suddenly despite the heavy amounts of yellow, Sentry's hyperbole is red, because that just happens to be the star that doesn't power superman.

And yes I called it hyperbole. Because I guess a million exploding suns is insufficient to lift the S.H.I.E.L. D. helicarrier solo.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Parmaniac
he hasn't even shown the power of a million flushing toilets not to mention 1000000 exploding suns and even if watch my post how hard this can vary... He hasn't even shown the power of one exploding sun.

Unless an exploding sun has lost so much mass and therefore power, that it doesn't have the capacity to lift a S.H.I.E.L.D hellicarrier.

the Darkone
he hasn't even shown the power of a million flushing toilets not to mention 1000000 exploding suns and even if watch my post how hard this can vary...

laughing laughing laughing laughing , damn ain't that the truth, the most over hyped super hero of all time.

Peterlane
He hasn't even shown the power of one exploding sun.

Unless an exploding sun has lost so much mass and therefore power, that it doesn't have the capacity to lift a S.H.I.E.L.D hellicarrier.

So because Odin Force Thor because he used his full power and only destroyed a city block is weak right?

Nice logic.

GG

r0nm0n88
hes very powerful, i just dont think he can hang with supes when its all said and done. I also dont think sentry can hang with glad either.

the Darkone
He hasn't even shown the power of one exploding sun.

laughing laughing laughing laughing , damn.

This is the same Sentry that got bitten by a dog.

the Darkone
So because Odin Force Thor because he used his full power and only destroyed a city block is weak right?

Nice logic.

GG

Thor had enough power to erase Mangog who was Odin equal.

Peterlane
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor had enough power to erase Mangog who was Odin equal.

Im talking about ODIN FORCE THOR who never showed such a feat.

Parmaniac

he defeated his Grandfather, wich would had killed him with one hit if he wouldn't poss the OF

xJLxKing
he defeated his Grandfather, wich would had killed him with one hit if he wouldn't poss the OF
That doesn't make him skyfather. He only had a small portion of the Odin force. Odin had FULL odin force.

the Darkone

That's the writers doing, J. Straczynski admitted of down grading Thor use of the odinforce, hell Thor with Odinforce did ruled earth.

Parmaniac
That doesn't make him skyfather. He only had a small portion of the Odin force. Odin had FULL odin force.

ups sorry confused , and of course has Odin the full Odin Force cause he's Odin wink

EDIT: Sad that Sentry was the only Dark Avenger missing in that fight...

xJLxKing
ups sorry confused , and of course has Odin the full Odin Force cause he's Odin wink
Yeah, true.

Peterlane
That's the writers doing, J. Straczynski admitted of down grading Thor use of the odinforce, hell Thor with Odinforce did ruled earth.

Proof please

the Darkone

Thor use of the Odin force was to bring back his people not to duke it out beings with it. Now if this was original king Thor hell he would have killed the dark avengers .

the Darkone
Proof please

Thor vol.2 55-79

Peterlane
Thor vol.2 55-79

Thats not proof. I'm not going to order those.

Creshosk

Nice logic.

GG Sure, if that were true. but since its not. No.

What the hell is GG? Good god?

Creshosk
Thats not proof. I'm not going to order those. If the source was cited and you refuse to look, the problem is on you.

Simply denying proof is not a valid argument, and it makes your stance look weaker.

Peterlane
Sure, if that were true. but since its not. No.

What the hell is GG? Good god?

But it is true. He said so himself

GG means good game

Creshosk
But it is true. He said so himself

GG means good game Proof? And it better be scans or you've already set it up where I can casually dismiss you citing a source.

I mean its logical right?

Peterlane
Proof? And it better be scans or you've already set it up where I can casually dismiss you citing a source.

I mean its logical right?

He broke Mjolnir.

Creshosk
He broke Mjolnir. So?

r0nm0n88
in the thor vs sentry fight we started talking about supes.

and in this supes vs sentry we started talking about thor lol

Creshosk
in the thor vs sentry fight we started talking about supes.

and in this supes vs sentry we started talking about thor lol laughing

bbrem123
so yea sentry vs superman

Peterlane
Sentry teleports them to Rao which he can do and then drops Supes in Rao.

Nihilist
Superman wins easily.

Creshosk
Sentry teleports them to Rao which he can do and then drops Supes in Rao. Doubtful. You have proof that sentry even knows where rao is? Or that he even knows what rao is for that matter.

Peterlane
Doubtful. You have proof that sentry even knows where rao is? Or that he even knows what rao is for that matter.

He is also telepathic

Creshosk
He is also telepathic And he'd just pull this iformation from supes mind even if supes wasn't thinking about it?

Yeah.. right....

Peterlane
And he'd just pull this iformation from supes mind even if supes wasn't thinking about it?

Yeah.. right....

Like high-level telepaths can do yes.

Creshosk
Like high-level telepaths can do yes. No, High level telepaths can't just pluck a random piece of information like that from a target, especially not in the marvel universe where will power can negate an attempt.

You have proof of him performing such a feat? You know, pulling a random factoid like that out of a person's mind in the middle of a battle.

Peterlane
No, High level telepaths can't just pluck a random piece of information like that from a target, especially not in the marvel universe where will power can negate an attempt.

You have proof of him performing such a feat? You know, pulling a random factoid like that out of a person's mind in the middle of a battle.

Tell that to Jean Grey

Creshosk
Tell that to Jean Grey You are going to compare Jean Grey's telepathy to sentrys?

Seriously.... You need to start posting proof NOW. Cause that is ridiculous.

Peterlane
You are going to compare Jean Grey's telepathy to sentrys?

Seriously.... You need to start posting proof NOW. Cause that is ridiculous.

I'm not but Marvel is. Sentry just like Phoenix got easily manipulated by Mastermind who's powers only work well against people with VAST telepathic abilities as said by EMMA FROST. Keep in mind his powers don't work on Xavier or Emma.

GG

bbrem123
sentry doesnt use telepathy...but was able to erase everybody in the worlds memories

Peterlane
Originally posted by bbrem123
sentry doesnt use telepathy...but was able to erase everybody in the worlds memories

Because he used telepathy.

Creshosk
I'm not but Marvel is. Sentry just like Phoenix got easily manipulated by Mastermind who's powers only work well against people with VAST telepathic abilities as said by EMMA FROST. Keep in mind his powers don't work on Xavier or Emma.

GG Your post makes no sense. I suggest you reread it and post what you really meant to say.

Peterlane
Your post makes no sense. I suggest you reread it and post what you really meant to say.

What i really mean to say that Masterminds powers only work on people with VAST telepathic powers said to Sentry by Emma Frost, and the fact that it doesn't work on EMMA FROST or XAVIER but on Jean Grey and Sentry speaks alot.

Parmaniac

that was shit writing by Marvel to introduce a new character and tell the audience that he always was around and aczually isn't new....

bbrem123

yes he has ridiculous telepathy..im just saying we really havnt seen it done in battle

Creshosk
What i really mean to say that Masterminds powers only work on people with VAST telepathic powers said to Sentry by Emma Frost,/b] Thats a blatant lie.

and the fact that it doesn't work on EMMA FROST or XAVIER but on Jean Grey and Sentry speaks alot. Yeah apparently Xavier and Emma frost don't have vast psychic powers which is of course.. bullshit as well.

So do you have proof of these occurrences? Because mastermind's powers worked on all of the X-Men at the time that he faced them. Guess they all have vast psychic powers as well huh?

r0nm0n88
ganna be difficult to read a mind when a guys hitting you with some powerful hits.

Peterlane
that was shit writing by Marvel to introduce a new character and tell the audience that he always was around and aczually isn't new....

So was HoM but we still accept it.

Creshosk
So was HoM but we still accept it. The events taht took place in House of M is different from one time or throw away retcon attempts.

If its seen once, and then never again, is different to something that happens and then everything after changes because of it.

Peterlane
The events taht took place in House of M is different from one time or throw away retcon attempts.

If its seen once, and then never again, is different to something that happens and then everything after changes because of it.

Brand New Day
Civil War and HoM were shitty written stories to bring about Joe Q's goals for marvel in anyway possible. He even said so himself.

zeel

rofl

Peterlane
Has Superman shown the power of 1million flushing toilets?

Creshosk
Brand New Day
Civil War and HoM were shitty written stories to bring about Joe Q's goals for marvel in anyway possible. He even said so himself. So what's your point?

We can readily see the effects of these stories in practically every subsequent issue we read.

Some bad writing is to be ignored on these forums, for example an event called Spiderman versus firelord. Or when Wolverine pierced Thanos's skin despite having trouble with colossus's skin.

Those are bad writing that's discarded.

So again, besides that one time has he shown to use it?

And like I said, writing that ignores alot of established continuity is one weak writing of an attempt to accomplish something because they had no idea how else to do it.

Parmaniac
Has Superman shown the power of 1million flushing toilets?

the question should be: Has Superman shown the power of 1000000 exploding suns? Answer is: NO but still what Supes done till now is more impressiv than the stuff Sentry done till now (of course because he's one of the oldest Heros around), it's pure hyperbole no it's not even hyperbole it's a catchphrase, like the man of steel

Creshosk
Has Superman shown the power of 1million flushing toilets? Superman has never claimed to, but yes. Superman was able to lift a vehicle about the size of a small planetoid by himself and throw it into space.

A feat Sentry failed to do.

Peterlane
Superman has never claimed to, but yes. Superman was able to lift a vehicle about the size of a small planetoid by himself and throw it into space.

A feat Sentry failed to do.

Current Supes did that? scan please

Parmaniac
Supes destroyed a shadow copy of the moon (with the same mass) by flying into it

Peterlane
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/788/26320281.th.jpghttp://img44.imageshack.us/img44/145/73781026.th.jpg

Peterlane
Supes destroyed a shadow copy of the moon (with the same mass) by flying into it

Proof please.

Creshosk
Current Supes did that? scan please

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/moonmover.jpg

Peterlane

A small moon can be smaller than Mars's moons lol

Creshosk
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/788/26320281.th.jpghttp://img44.imageshack.us/img44/145/73781026.th.jpg It's not saying the greater the telepathic powers its saying the greater the mind. And its NOT saying that it only works on those with stronger minds either.

For example Storm is an X-Man who CONSTANTLY has to keep her emotions and powers in check, she has a greater mind, with no telepathic powers. Contrast to a random nobody who doesn't. their mind will be weaker.

Not bad writing here, bad interpretation on your part.

r0nm0n88

ah thats some good stuff, peter you have any sentry feats to match?

Peterlane
It's not saying the greater the telepathic powers its saying the greater the mind. And its NOT saying that it only works on those with stronger minds either.

For example Storm is an X-Man who CONSTANTLY has to keep her emotions and powers in check, she has a greater mind, with no telepathic powers. Contrast to a random nobody who doesn't. their mind will be weaker.

Not bad writing here, bad interpretation on your part.

It said strong PSYCHIC powers.

Peterlane
ah thats some good stuff, peter you have any sentry feats to match?

That thing looks smaller than a helicarrier.

Creshosk
It said strong PSYCHIC powers. No it didn't. reread it.

Parmaniac
Proof please.

I can't upload scans to the i-net (no Photobucket account, or something like this) so if it comes to this I'm f*cked

could anyone reading this thread please scan this? It happend in one of the latest JLA Comics with Shadow thief (<- correct name?) in it, anyone?

POSTERS ASSeMBLE!!!!!! stick out tongue

Peterlane
No it didn't. reread it. http://img44.imageshack.us/i/73781026.jpg/ No you are wrong. Emma says he has STRONG psychic powers

Creshosk
http://img44.imageshack.us/i/73781026.jpg/ No you are wrong. Emma says he has STRONG psychic powers No mention of Mastermind's powers only working on those with vast power.

In fact he doesn't mention anybody's powers but his own in the part where you said "His powers only work on those with vast psychic powers"

Peterlane
No mention of Mastermind's powers only working on those with vast power.

In fact he doesn't mention anybody's powers but his own in the part where you said "His powers only work on those with vast psychic powers"

So you are delibrately skipping Emma's part and the part where she says she knows more about MM powers than him.

I accept your concession

xJLxKing
I can't upload scans to the i-net (no Photobucket account, or something like this) so if it comes to this I'm f*cked

could anyone reading this thread please scan this? It happend in one of the latest JLA Comics with Shadow thief (<- correct name?) in it, anyone?

I'll try and see if I have it.

Creshosk
That thing looks smaller than a helicarrier. Read the comic. it isn't. in fact I cited a number of other similar feats.

Are you going to ignore those too because they prove you wrong?

Feel free to, but dismissing them because you don't want to read them counts as you conceding

Peterlane
Read the comic. it isn't. in fact I cited a number of other similar feats.

Are you going to ignore those too because they prove you wrong?

Feel free to, but dismissing them because you don't want to read them counts as you conceding

Seeing is believing. Scans or you are false

Creshosk
So you are delibrately skipping Emma's part and the part where she says she knows more about MM powers than him./b] What was it you said before about a person not knowing about their own powers? You conceding that point then?

A person might not know about their own powers?

I accept your concession I'm pretty close to reporting you for trolling. Blatently ignoring scans and refusal to read proof and then insisting things that aren't true is trolling.

I'm saying you're reading it wrong. That is not conceding.

Dismissing evidence because you don't want to read it IS however.

Creshosk
Seeing is believing. Scans or you are false I cited the source where it came from. Read the comic. You are wrong on the issue. Keep this up and consinder yourself reported.

Peterlane
I cited the source where it came from. Read the comic. You are wrong on the issue. Keep this up and consinder yourself reported.

Keep debating against you?
I'm not buying the comic. I could cite some BS about Sentry that you can never prove right or wrong.

And I see you haven't responded to Emma Frost saying she knows more about MM powers than him and that Sentry has VAST PSYCHIC POWERS

xJLxKing
I'm not buying the comic. I could cite some BS about Sentry that you can never prove right or wrong.

Thing is, he is telling the truth. You on the other hand keep lying to yourself.

Peterlane
Thing is, he is telling the truth. You on the other hand keep lying to yourself.

You are a known Superman fanboy, if you just scan it for me or provide me a place where to read it so I can verify. I'm not going to just take your word for it just like you don't take my word for Sentry feats and ask for scans

Parmaniac
I'll try and see if I have it.

thanks man I just have the page where he smacks the copy, 1 or 2 pages were it's said that the copys are pretty equal would be cool though

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/12780/882597-17_super.jpg

Peterlane
thanks man I just have the page where he smacks the copy, 1 or 2 pages were it's said that the copys are pretty equal would be cool though

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/12780/882597-17_super.jpg

Lol he passed out performing a Master Roshi level feat lol.

I'm going to make a Goku vs Superman thread on another board.

Creshosk
I'm not buying the comic. I could cite some BS about Sentry that you can never prove right or wrong. As you have been. I on the other hand am willing to look up where the citation exists.

And I see you haven't responded to Emma Frost saying she knows more about MM powers than him and that Sentry has VAST PSYCHIC POWERS Not vast only strong.

You've proven he does have strong powers, you have NOT proven that he can do what you claim he can.

And again, it does not say that his powers ONLY work on those with vast powers. That is blatently false since his powers worked on the other X-Men as well, X-men who do NOT have vast psychic power.

What Emma frost says does NOT contradict what Master mind says. Emma says that MM was right about Sentry having the strong powers.

Ema says she knows more about his powers and explained how they worked. That does NOT counter anything MM said. Nor the context with which he said it.

You have your proof cited to you, if you igrnoe the citations you are trolling and will be reported as such.

Creshosk

I'm going to make a Goku vs Superman thread on another board. Then you'll be reported. Goku versus superman threads are not allowed on KMC.

Parmaniac

I'm going to make a Goku vs Superman thread on another board.

Master Roshi didn't destroyed the moon it was Piccolo buddy wink

btw show Sentry doin' any better...

Peterlane
As you have been. I on the other hand am willing to look up where the citation exists.

Not vast only strong.

You've proven he does have strong powers, you have NOT proven that he can do what you claim he can.

And again, it does not say that his powers ONLY work on those with vast powers. That is blatently false since his powers worked on the other X-Men as well, X-men who do NOT have vast psychic power.

What Emma frost says does NOT contradict what Master mind says. Emma says that MM was right about Sentry having the strong powers.

Ema says she knows more about his powers and explained how they worked. That does NOT counter anything MM said. Nor the context with which he said it.

You have your proof cited to you, if you igrnoe the citations you are trolling and will be reported as such.

How am I ignoring it? I have no way to prove said citiations

Ans I said Sentry has strong psychic powers which MM and Emma Frost proved. I made my point

Current Sentry beats Current Superman 6/10

Peterlane
Then you'll be reported. Goku versus superman threads are not allowed on KMC.

Thats why I said on another board. Lol at you eager to report me

Peterlane
Master Roshi didn't destroyed the moon it was Piccolo buddy wink

Wrong. When he fought Goku in the budokai and Goku turned into a Oozaru he destroyed the moon to turn Goku back

bbrem123
dbz earth has a regenerating moon

Creshosk
How am I ignoring it? I have no way to prove said citiations/b] Yes you do. go and read the comics cited.

Ans I said Sentry has strong psychic powers which MM and Emma Frost proved. I made my point No you didn't. He doesn't even seem to know about them. You have NOT proven he can use them. And certainly not that he can use them in combat. For all we know they're being taxed holding himself together and whatever it was that's inside him that I forget the name of.

Current Sentry beats Current Superman 6/10 Fat chance. Sentry's slower, and weaker.

Parmaniac
Wrong. When he fought Goku in the budokai and Goku turned into a Oozaru he destroyed the moon to turn Goku back

1. off topic
2. then what was that what Piccolo destroyed?
3. you're acting like he jumped/flew at nigh lightspeed into it and crashed it like supes...

Creshosk
Wrong. When he fought Goku in the budokai and Goku turned into a Oozaru he destroyed the moon to turn Goku back It wasn't a shadow moon, and it wasn't by flying into it. in fact outside of energy use no DBZ character is shown to have been able to destroy a moon sized palentoid.

In fact there is that scan that puts Goku as a fairly low strength level.

Peterlane
Yes you do. go and read the comics cited.

No you didn't. He doesn't even seem to know about them. You have NOT proven he can use them. And certainly not that he can use them in combat. For all we know they're being taxed holding himself together and whatever it was that's inside him that I forget the name of.

Fat chance. Sentry's slower, and weaker.

I'm not wasting money to buy a Superman comic

Sentry infact did use them, to wipe out the memory of him from everyone on Earth

Sentry is faster and arguably as strong. Current Superman gets owned by rookie Kryptonians who unlike him havent been bathing under a yellow sun for 30 - 40 plus years. Instead you bring old feats of Superman.

Creshosk
1. off topic
3. you're acting like he jumped/flew at nigh lightspeed into it and crashed it like supes... Fanboys tend to over exaggerate that which they are a fanboy of.

Not saying anyone in particular IS a fanboy mind you.

Peterlane
1. off topic
3. you're acting like he jumped/flew at nigh lightspeed into it and crashed it like supes...

2. The moon
3. No he used a CASUAL kamehameha lol

xJLxKing

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/6314/87334224.th.jpg
There

Creshosk
I'm not wasting money to buy a Superman comic You don't have to buy the comic to read it. But the evidence is cited. Are you consceeding then?

Sentry infact did use them, to wipe out the memory of him from everyone on Earth One time feat that was bad writing. One time uses of powers are not accepted on these boards.

Sentry is faster/b] No feats to prove it.

and arguably as strong. Again no feats to prove it. in fact we have feats that prove that this is blatently false.

Current Superman gets owned by rookie Kryptonians who unlike him havent been bathing under a yellow sun for 30 - 40 plus years. Instead you bring old feats of Superman. Irrelivant and off topic to the thread. Plus it doesn't prove anything in regards to sentry.

Peterlane
It wasn't a shadow moon, and it wasn't by flying into it. in fact outside of energy use no DBZ character is shown to have been able to destroy a moon sized palentoid.

In fact there is that scan that puts Goku as a fairly low strength level.

Yeh like jumping into the stratosphere with pure leg strength isn't a class 100 feat.....

Anyways on topic. CURRENT Superman loses to Sentry.

Creshosk
2. The moon
3. No he used a CASUAL kamehameha lol Which is not physically flying in to a SHADOW moon.

xJLxKing
I'm not wasting money to buy a Superman comic

Sentry infact did use them, to wipe out the memory of him from everyone on Earth

Sentry is faster and arguably as strong. Current Superman gets owned by rookie Kryptonians who unlike him havent been bathing under a yellow sun for 30 - 40 plus years. Instead you bring old feats of Superman.
You are officially a troll.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/?action=view&current=18-2.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/?action=view&current=19-1.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/?action=view&current=20.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/?action=view&current=21.jpg

Did you mean that?

Or did you mean this
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=497158&pagenumber=10
second post

Peterlane
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/6314/87334224.th.jpg
There

Thanks for that. So does shadow moon = real moon? The scan doesn't say but since you provided it I'll take your word for it

Creshosk
Yeh like jumping into the stratosphere with pure leg strength isn't a class 100 feat.....I have on panel him struggling with 10 tons. Stated the weight on panel.

So no.

Anyways on topic. CURRENT Superman loses to Sentry. Without the evidence to support such a ludicrous idea?

Peterlane
You are officially a troll.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/?action=view&current=18-2.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/?action=view&current=19-1.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/?action=view&current=20.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/?action=view&current=21.jpg

Did you mean that?

Scans don't work

Badabing
Peterlane, your ignorance of comics cited isn't our problem, it's your problem. You can't draw out a thread just because you haven't read a particular arc and choose to ignore it. Either concede the point, counter the point or move on.

Also, you have been in the Comic Vs Forum reports over 90% of the time the past week as either the person who was reported or who did the reporting. I will suggest that you stop with your attitude quickly as I'm not the only mod who has taken notice of this trend. Thanks.

Peterlane
I have on panel him struggling with 10 tons. Stated the weight on panel.

So no.

Without the evidence to support such a ludicrous idea?

With a crappy translation. It was actually 40 tons on each limb while flying.

I'm sure you can lift 100 pounds, but please try that with that said weight strapped to each limb....anyways lets not get off topic

batdude123
Superman rapes.

/thread

Creshosk
Scans don't work They worked for me.

You're just trying to get out of it.

Peterlane
I meant when he was on earth and got freeze breathed by the "patriot" kid.

Anyways these forums are biased. Im out

Creshosk
With a crappy translation. It was actually 40 tons on each limb while flying. No, there's no proof that it was each limb. So all of Goku's power is really energy. He's actually pretty weak physically. And even with the energy augmentation he was struggling to lift that weight.

So yeah Goku=weaksauce.

Superman would beat him easily, just as he beats sentry easily.. All that yellow hair and glowing doesn't help.

Creshosk
I meant when he was on earth and got freeze breathed by the "patriot" kid.

Anyways these forums are biased. Im out No, you're the biased one.

Good riddance.

xJLxKing
So now the links work? Or are you still going to say they don't work. Again what patriot kid? You mean the one who shot Zod? You mean the attack that didn't do anything to Superman. Maybe?

Peterlane
So now the links work? Or are you still going to say they don't work. Again what patriot kid? You mean the one who shot Zod? You mean the attack that didn't do anything to Superman. Maybe?

No they work now, my internet was acting funny. The one who shot Zod.

Also if Supes is so fast why couldn't he save the guy in the plane who couldn't eject. Instead Mon-El saved him?

Peterlane
No, you're the biased one.

Good riddance.

I'm still here

xJLxKing
No they work now, my internet was acting funny. The one who shot Zod.

Also if Supes is so fast why couldn't he save the guy in the plane who couldn't eject. Instead Mon-El saved him?
He explained it. And again, that other scan I posted proved he can go 7 times around the earth in one second.

Creshosk
I'm still here So you were being dishonest then?

That's fine. Superman still wins this. because he's got the feats to back it up. unlike certain other yellow haired beings.

batdude123

Oh my... no... just... no. facepalm

To everything.

xJLxKing
We are still waiting for you to give us a few scan of why Sentry can win this? Can you do so?

Peterlane
If you think so. I don't really care

Creshosk
If you think so. I don't really care Stop trolling and provide the evidence. or are you conceding?

Peterlane
Stop trolling and provide the evidence. or are you conceding?

I'm not conceeding at all. I'm not trolling because I didn't say Sentry wins either. I will be mute on the point because arguing for Sentry and posting feats is reportable.

We know what the general consensus is though /thread.

xJLxKing
If you can post scan please do you...troll. (we know you wont)

You also said that Sentry wins in your first post in this thread. Another lie

Peterlane
If you can post scan please do you...troll. (we know you wont)

You also said that Sentry wins in your first post in this thread. Another lie

See mod's they call me names without any provokation.

And yes I did post scans.

xJLxKing
See mod's they call me names without any provokation.

And yes I did post scans.
Actually I called you that for a reason. You said in your previous post that and I'll quote you.

Although, you already said

Peterlane
Actually I called you that for a reason. You said in your previous post that and I'll quote you.

Although, you already said

I was talking about what I said in that specific quote he quoted. English grammar is a friend.

batdude123
I was talking about what i said in that specific quote he quoted. English grammer is a friend

Irony ftw.

-Pr-
laughing out loud

Creshosk
I'm not conceeding at all. I'm not trolling because I didn't say Sentry wins either. I will be mute on the point because arguing for Sentry and posting feats is reportable. No, becayse you haven't been posting many feats. You posted one that you took part of it out of context. You're trolling because you refuse to look at the evidence.

Peterlane
Originally posted by batdude123
Irony ftw.

Grammar =/= Spelling

Peterlane
No, becayse you haven't been posting many feats. You posted one that you took part of it out of context. You're trolling because you refuse to look at the evidence.

Because I can't, I have no means to read said citations. I accepted that Supes destroyed the shadow moon and I asked if shadow moon = real moon because the said scan leaves it ambigous.

Creshosk
I was talking about what i said in that specific quote{Needs a comma.} he quoted. English grammar is a friend{Needs a period.}

Ah irony...

Creshosk
Grammar =/= Spelling Actually spelling IS a part of grammar, as is punctuation and capitalization.

Peterlane
Ah irony...
It doesn't need a comma.

r0nm0n88
common leave peter alone. just because he over rates sentry doesnt make him a bad guy. hes hasnt had a bad attitude.

but yeh superman wins. although it should be a tight fight. until supes goes all out and ends it

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>