Raiden (Metal Gear) and Mercer(RE) vs Machamp(Poke) and Shin Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan117ftw
All at all abilities, but Akuma must be able to fight without Shin Goku Satsu.

Fight takes place in New York.

Which team takes it?

Sin_Volvagia
Team 2 easily.

Almost spite.

BloodRain
All of their main qualities is strength, team 2 happens to have the stronger pair.

Nemesis X
I don't recall there ever being a character in Resident Evil named Mercer.

linkownsyousobs
Don't know who Shin Akuma is so I can't really say who wins....what all can Shin Akuma do?

BloodRain
Can sink a small island with a punch.

FinalAnswer
Can kill everyone here.

NemeBro
Gouki or Machamp could solo this fight.

Menetnashté
What Raiden is this? MGS2 or MGS4?

menokokoro
if it wasn't for akuma, i would say team 1, just because raiden is a better fighter than machamp (and yes, i am only stating that because i like mg a lot more than pokemon, i dont actually know who is better) but there is no way any of them, including machamp could do anything against akuma

ScreamPaste
Machamp can throw 1000 punches in 2 seconds and move a mountain with a single hand. He has four of those. no expression

menokokoro
wow really? that is retarded, why would they give such insane stats to a pokemon? they never do anything as wild as that in the show or games.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Machamp can throw 1000 punches in 2 seconds and move a mountain with a single hand. He has four of those. no expression And a younger weaker Gouki destroyed an island with a punch, said island contained a mountain range...

The only reason why I would not argue Gouki can beat Machamp is that I cannot prove Gouki can throw a punch in two milliseconds like Machamp can.

ScreamPaste
I was replying to Mr.Koro's claim.
Machamp puts Raiden to shame.
Won't debate Gouki,
but his claim was cooky,
and also a little bit lame.

Posting in stanzas is getting hard.
Need to rhyme without my meaning marred.

No End N Site
Originally posted by NemeBro
I cannot prove Gouki can throw a punch in two milliseconds like Machamp can.

He can kill you 1000 times in an instant.

Not sayin' he can beat Machamp tho. My knowledge of PKM stop growin' after Joto (if that's how you spell it)

NemeBro
With a special attack, was it not?

No End N Site
Originally posted by NemeBro
With a special attack, was it not?

Indeed...indeed.

NemeBro
Then that is not a matter of speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.