Shinji Ikari being a wimp vs. Gendo Ikari being a bastard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
I got this idea from another forum and it seemed pretty lulz worthy.
Two giant mecha stand in the arena, bristling with various high power weapon systems, and are more or less equal in abilities. However, their power sources are very different, and dictate the power of their weapons and their overall performance. One is powered by Shinji Ikari being spineless, whiny, and a wimp. The other is powered by Gendo Ikari being a dick and/or bastard. Who takes this exceptionally frustrating battle?

Both characters are from Neon Genesis Evangelion btw.

The winner gets to fight Asuka being a (sexy) *****. smile

King Kandy
Gendo... Shinji actually did cool things sometimes, but Gendo was a bastard 24/7.

NemeBro
Are you attempting to imply Gendo is not cool sir?

Gendo is the manliest ****er in the entire friggin show.

menokokoro
if i am understanding what you are asking here, then Gendo is much better at being a dick than Shinji is at being a wimp, Shinji sometimes overcame his wussyness, but Gendo never did.

Edit: never stoped being a dick that is.

King Kandy
Originally posted by NemeBro
Are you attempting to imply Gendo is not cool sir?

Gendo is the manliest ****er in the entire friggin show.
The manliest? IDK, but he wasn't a bad character. I'm just saying, he was a magnificent bastard and he played that part well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.