the punisher vs kick ass and co.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
punisher vs big daddy, kick ass, hit girl, and red mist

Lord_Talron
red mist is a f*cking p*ssy, and kick ass is nowhere near punishers level. only competition would be from big daddy and hitgirl.

psycho gundam
did big daddy and hit girl some about before clownface and panda from body bags?

Tattoos N Scars
The previews of Kick-Ass look decent. Is it worth the price of admission?

Mindset
From what I heard it is.

Lord_Talron
i understand its somewhat toned down from the comic, which is fine with me, because even tho theres so much stuff that doesnt disturb me, seeing a 10 year old girl revel in slaughter disturbs me greatly.

anyways, hit-girl doesnt have enough feats, but if any sans-superpowered ten year old could be the punisher, id put her on that list for sure

the ninjak
Punisher does win this. Big Daddy gets shot in the mouth. heh
And Hitgirl relies solely on surprise and shock!
She might get a stab in then Frank Punches her out!
Red Mist and Kick Ass are non factors.

StiltmanFTW
Frank stomps.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by the ninjak
And Hitgirl relies solely on surprise and shock!

no she doesnt, shes a capable melee fighter.

i think she stands a small chance of beating him. if she wins its like 1/10 tho...

KingD19
Haven't seen the movie, but Big Daddy/Hit-Girl are legitimate threats in the comic version, and Kick-Ass becomes competent in melee after a few issues.

The team could maybe take a slim majority.

StiltmanFTW
Punisher is one of their idols, they would sooner shit themselves than engage him in combat...

the ninjak
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
no she doesnt, shes a capable melee fighter.

i think she stands a small chance of beating him. if she wins its like 1/10 tho...

An accomplished fighter like Frank wouldn't lose to her.
In the end she's just a 10 yr old girl.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by the ninjak
An accomplished fighter like Frank wouldn't lose to her.
In the end she's just a 10 yr old girl. but theres still a chance a bullet could hit him, which is why i give her only chance of winning a 1/10.

the ninjak
but theres still a chance a bullet could hit him, which is why i give her only chance of winning a 1/10.

Cool

KingD19
Hit-Girl is a little girl, Frank is ruthless, but he won't cap a 10 year old right off the bat.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by KingD19
Hit-Girl is a little girl, Frank is ruthless, but he won't cap a 10 year old right off the bat. while hit-girl will attempt to kill him from the get-go. frank probably wont expect that. i think it would be an interesting fight at the least.

what are big daddy's feats? the comic book kinda disturbed me so i skimmed thru most of the middle

Blanket
I dropped Kick-Ass after the first issue. I'll tell you how this battle goes after I see the movie.

KingD19
Big Daddy was a beast, he killed whole rooms of people with bullets and violence.

Lord_Talron
did he actually use the chainsaw? O_O

Black bolt z
Is the movie acctually worth seeing?

KingD19
did he actually use the chainsaw? O_O

I believe he did, but I had to dump my computer, so I lost the comics I'd downloaded, unfortunately, I can't check.

Hit Girl was just...viscous, she gave no f*ck about human life if they were evil, men or women, it didn't matter, and she was crazy quick, and uber skilled. On top of all that, she was durable enough to get shot(kevlar vest), and fall out of a window that was pretty high up, then come back and kill everyone.

Bouboumaster
Frank open fire and kill everyone in the room

KingD19
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Frank open fire and kill everyone in the room

What's to stop Big Daddy, Hit Girl, and Kick-Ass from doing the same thing?

In fact, they could just have Hit-Girl set up about a block away with a scoped assault rifle, which she was shown to be extremely proficient with.

Lord_Talron
kick-ass just isnt good enough to go up against frank

KingD19
kick-ass just isnt good enough to go up against frank

HAve you read the comic?

Survivor19
Fatal gun wounds, duh.

McNasty996
Does frank believe there evil if so he will probably just open
fire at the first sign of life preventing any ofenssive if not
he may waste half a second thinking if he should kill a 10
year old girl which might give them the win a couple of times
but as of now I am with frank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.