Busch Beer....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
OK people, there's a reason why Busch Beer is $5.99 for a six pack of talls. It's SHIT.

Kinda short on cash last night, so I bought a sixer of Busch talls. Drank it, no problem, woke up this morning with the megaruns.

Never again.

Tired-Hiker
PBR FTW!!!!!!

Rogue Jedi
Dude I'm crappin' out meatloaf gravy over here.

Tired-Hiker
Hold on, I've got some mashed potatoes somewhere! eek!

Rogue Jedi
haermm gross.

LanceWindu
You need to learn when too much information is too much. no expression

Ax3l
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker
PBR FTW!!!!!!

snhiofL2Rh4

LanceWindu
8Bc0WjTT0Ps

Ax3l
I hate Dos Equis.

LanceWindu
I've never had it, but their commercials are kinda funny.

Rogue Jedi
OK it wasn't the beer, it was a 24 hour bug thingie. Apparently it's "making it's rounds."

mikeydude
Wow that just turned this thread a fail...

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by mikeydude
Wow that just turned this thread a fail... but now you posted in here you pretty much put the nail in the coffin you know awehawe

mikeydude
Nope i dont.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by mikeydude
Wow that just turned this thread a fail... Not really, Busch beer is still shit.

Pyrofly
hahaha thanks for the heads up
now i know to never drink Busch.

Blue all the way for me happy

Rogue Jedi
Shiner Bock, babe.

Pyrofly
Shiner Bock eh ?
Never heard of it, i guess i know my next purchase at the beer store

Rogue Jedi
It's quite good. You know how most beer, upon taking the first sip, gives you the bitter beer face? Not Shiner Bock. Tastes like candy. 13-14 bucks for a 12 pack, not too expensive either. Make sure you get the yellow label.

Pyrofly
ugh yea, i had Molson Canadian for the first time last night, and it was disgustingly bitter until about the 3rd beer

13-14 dollars aint to shabby !
and yellow label, got it happy

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Pyrofly
ugh yea, i had Molson Canadian for the first time last night, and it was disgustingly bitter until about the 3rd beer

13-14 dollars aint to shabby !
and yellow label, got it happy
you just love to show up like once a year stick out tongue

and btw Sam Adams ftw

Pyrofly
well hello to you to ! happy
how've you been ?

Rogue Jedi
Or Heineken.

Slay
You all should just buy Alfa beer. Straight out of my beautiful province of Limburg. And it tastes great off course.

Heineken is probably the worst Dutch beer there is. When it comes to Dutch AND Belgian beer, the best ones are probably found in the different provinces like Alfa, Grolsch or Wieckse Witte. Too bad you probably won't be able to find any of those in the US, unless you know a liquor store who's willing to import them for you.

Slay
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
It's quite good. You know how most beer, upon taking the first sip, gives you the bitter beer face? Not Shiner Bock. Tastes like candy. 13-14 bucks for a 12 pack, not too expensive either. Make sure you get the yellow label.
That goes for most Bock beers...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Slay
You all should just buy Alfa beer. Straight out of my beautiful province of Limburg. And it tastes great off course.

Heineken is probably the worst Dutch beer there is. When it comes to Dutch AND Belgian beer, the best ones are probably found in the different provinces like Alfa, Grolsch or Wieckse Witte. Too bad you probably won't be able to find any of those in the US, unless you know a liquor store who's willing to import them for you. I avoid Heineken because it gives me bad hangovers. Never heard of Alfa.

Mr. Bacon
well hello to you to ! happy
how've you been ?
hi smile remember me? stick out tongue
ive been well and you?

Pyrofly
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
hi smile remember me? stick out tongue
ive been well and you?

yea i remember you happy
and i've been pretty good, nothing to new here.

Mr. Bacon
yea i remember you happy
and i've been pretty good, nothing to new here.
good to hear happy

also to keep on track im currently drinking my favorite beer.

Pyrofly
which is Sam Adams, am i right ? stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
Yes stick out tongue Summer Ale to be precise. and the Bruins won yay!

Pyrofly
you're lucky
i'd love to have a nice brewski right about now

Mr. Bacon
i finished it, i might have another i dunno, have one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.