Hitler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shoes
Was Adolf religious?

Digi
Why does it matter? Religious or not, he was a douche. Religious adherents like to say he was atheist to attack their detractors. Non-religious people like to point out that he used religious verses to justify his actions and spread his appeal to the masses. Both sides are missing the point, that good or bad has nothing to do with religion. Good and bad are good and bad, to put it tautologically.

So the fact is, we probably don't know. He employed religion liberally in his speeches, but whether it was from sincere belief or for political posturing only, we'll never know.

Deja~vu
Yes, he was considered Catholic. How religous he was about that, I'm not sure. However, I do know that there are many old time Catholics (Roman Catholics) that considered Jews as "Christ Killers." Maybe that might explalin something in a sick way. Hm

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Deja~vu
Yes, he was considered Catholic. How religous he was about that, I'm not sure. However, I do know that there are many old time Catholics (Roman Catholics) that considered Jews as "Christ Killers." Maybe that might explalin something in a sick way. Hm

Historians seem to think that he targeted the Jews because he bought into a popular conspiracy theory which claimed that Jewish bankers had deliberately undermined Germany in WWI. Then he spiraling into total lunacy.

Deja~vu
Really? He did all of that because of bankers? Do you have a link?

I guess the syphlis had set in real good! OH god, just like the other great or not so great leaders. Hmm lol

Heck, our history books are filled with great dominate leaders that had syphlis! Oh wow.

Symmetric Chaos
Really? He did all of that because of bankers? Do you have a link?

I guess the syphlis had set in real good! OH god, just like the other great or not so great leaders. Hmm lol

Heck, our history books are filled with great dominate leaders that had syphlis! Oh wow.

It's this:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolchsto%C3%9Flegende

Basically people decided that the Jews and Marxists deliberately lost Germany the war. More than anything else this seems to have been the spark that that allowed the Holocaust to happen the way it did. Unrest in Germany would have set off a war pretty much no matter what but the "stab-in-the-back-legend" is why Jews were targeted.

Deja~vu
Sort of how we feel is happening here in the US. The Jew in banking, Hollywood..etc..

Juk3n
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Historians seem to think that he targeted the Jews because he bought into a popular conspiracy theory which claimed that Jewish bankers had deliberately undermined Germany in WWI. Then he spiraling into total lunacy.

he did it to nip the Jew business gene in the bud. He was stopped, and now the Jew man is the boss of all Mainstream entertainment worldwide, and the head of all banking. Gutted :/

If he'd have concentraited on the Mussies no one would have stopped him, he could have brought to light the silly "must have 3 witnesses" rape prosecution laws. The stonings of women who coughed too loudly, the "honour" killings, he could have shown the world this, then used the great German war machine to stomp that shit right out, and what would the worl have really lost? Shit-all, there would have been peace in the middle, ya dig?

Quiero Mota
His White Supremacy is what drove him. Any metaphysical beliefs he may have had took a back seat to that.

I personally think Hitler was either an Agnostic or a mild doubter, but whatever he beleived in, his mind was warped beyond any hope of repair.

Deja~vu
One TV special hinted that he contracted Syphlus. And that will deteriate the brain.

Quiero Mota
STD or no STD, the man was a nut.

rader
But he could get away with it because he might've been the best public speaker the worlds seen. An 18 charisma will do that.

Juk3n
Originally posted by rader
But he could get away with it because he might've been the best public speaker the worlds seen. An 18 charisma will do that.

His Charisma was +22 ACTUALLY, he just had a wisdom score of -8.

Quiero Mota
The sad part is I actually know what you two are talking about.

One of my sons worships KOTOR, its like he lives for that game.

rader
Sorry to go completely off topic, but I was referring to dungeons and dragons, which is where KOTOR got the f20 system from

rader
My bad. D20 system. My phone auto changed it

Red Nemesis
Which amounts to the same thing. I got my introduction to STATs through KotOR. (Which does rock, btw.)

Robtard
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
One of my sons worships KOTOR, its like he lives for that game.

The Force is strong in that one.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by Digi
Why does it matter? Religious or not, he was a douche. Religious adherents like to say he was atheist to attack their detractors. Non-religious people like to point out that he used religious verses to justify his actions and spread his appeal to the masses. Both sides are missing the point, that good or bad has nothing to do with religion. Good and bad are good and bad, to put it tautologically.

So the fact is, we probably don't know. He employed religion liberally in his speeches, but whether it was from sincere belief or for political posturing only, we'll never know. Such a tautological thing to say roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Grand-Moff-Gav
One of the best understandings of anti-Semitism in Germany comes from the diaries of Jospeh Goebbels, a fairly invaluable source. He derides the Jews for their international banking conspiracy and attempts to take over the world, not for killing Christ. Both Goebbels and Hitler were Catholics and shared the same anti-semitic views.

Goebbels wrote about rejecting his Catholic faith much to the hurt of his devout parents, he never went back to the Church.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Yes, he was considered Catholic. How religous he was about that, I'm not sure. However, I do know that there are many old time Catholics (Roman Catholics) that considered Jews as "Christ Killers." Maybe that might explalin something in a sick way. Hm Bullshit. He was not catholic. He persecuted catholics.

Wild Shadow
i actually liked Hitler and what he tried to accomplish in his megalomaniac drunken madness..

ppl get upset when they hear ppl say that but, not when you mention and talk about Alexander III of Macedon, Napoleon, Genghis khan or any of our most close modern presidents who condoned mass genocide and near extinction of a native race or their generals and officers.. all under manifest destiny crap.

sooo.. i like certain Methods Hitler used and Respect him as a military strategist up to his last final F$#^$ ups.. those i point and laugh and call him a moron.

also i dont think he was anymore religious then your common average person like: a prisoner, extremist.. fanatic... minister.. televangilist..

take that as you will.

Mindset
Since when were Napoleon and Alexander...and modern presidents (wtf)genocidal?

Btw, Hitler was heavily dependant on others for his military strategies.

Wild Shadow
dont do this to me mindset let me have my moment and opinion without having it challenged..

i was referring to them as conquerors wanting to expand their empires and yes even killing mass groups of ppl who didnt do anything and during the indian wars of the americas.. also part of war in ancient times was to kill as many of the males young and old alike and rape the women to birth your children to replace the current race.

the spanish conquistadors come to mind as well

Ms.Marvel
ermm

Wild Shadow
dont you make faces at me young lady.. its not like i agree with what he did... and not like i would side with him since. we have vast opposing views....

Mindset
If you love Hitler so much why don't you just marry him!

Wild Shadow
i only like him as a possible drinking and conversational buddy... also solely drinking and not actual fighting bar buddy some how i think he let me down.

ADarksideJedi
He was bought up to be Christian but afterwards while doing his Nazi stuff I doubt it very much if Religion was even on his mind.

Wild Shadow
he thought about the occult on a regular bases and religious myths.. it was on his mind regularly

Robtard
What exactly do you respect Hitler for?

Wild Shadow
trying to improve the world by cutting down on the population and getting rid of certain races his eugenics program..

although i dont agree in his method and how he went about it. if i had full power i be doing just about the same thing without the torture it be more humane.
hitler kisses

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
he thought about the occult on a regular bases and religious myths.. it was on his mind regularly

How do you know this? confused

Wild Shadow
umm.. his aryan and fallen angels and atlantis propaganda and thinking having the spear of destiny would guarantee him a win... plus having his scientist try to verify certain myths and legends and study various religious

also b/c i said so and he told me in a dream

Shakyamunison
umm.. his aryan and fallen angels and atlantis propaganda and thinking having the spear of destiny would guarantee him a win... plus having his scientist try to verify certain myths and legends and study various religious

also b/c i said so and he told me in a dream

You don't believe in dreams, do you? I mean to believe in something because you had a dream is delusional.

Wild Shadow
i believe i have dreams b/c i do. i know that dreams are also just jumbo'ed up memories and subconscious working out certain problems..

Shakyamunison
i believe i have dreams b/c i do. i know that dreams are also just jumbo'ed up memories and subconscious working out certain problems..

Did you misunderstand me? Did you really think I was saying that dreams don't exist?

Robtard
trying to improve the world by cutting down on the population and getting rid of certain races his eugenics program..

although i dont agree in his method and how he went about it. if i had full power i be doing just about the same thing without the torture it be more humane.
hitler kisses

He wasn't trying to "improve" the world, he wanted to reshape it in his image.

His killing of Jews, Blacks, gypsies, retards, homosexuals and anyone else he deemed less-than-human had nothing to do with population control. It was just murder.

So if allowed power, you'd be a mass murderer. That's idiotic; granted, I don't really believe you, but still an idiotic thing to say/think.

Wild Shadow
if allowed his lvl of power i would not commit mass genocide but if i had godlike power i would

Robtard
if allowed his lvl of power i would not commit mass genocide but if i had godlike power i would

Don't you think with "godlike" powers there would be better things to do than murder people?

Wild Shadow
no. no expression

Mindset
lulz

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Did you misunderstand me? Did you really think I was saying that dreams don't exist? no.. just being zen

Shakyamunison
no.. just being zen

Just being nothing?

Wild Shadow
exactly..

Parmaniac
Hitler only had one ball

Wild Shadow
propaganda to darnish the man erm

Originally posted by King Castle
propaganda to darnish the man erm

It's true, a goat ate it when he tried to piss in its mouth. Righteous animal rage ftw.

His parents were catholic, but he wasn't. He despised traditional christian teachings as slave religion. He probably believed in God though, albeit it may have been a non-personal view of God. 'Positive christianity', a nazified version of christianity was the III reich's offical religion.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by 753
It's true, a goat ate it when he tried to piss in its mouth. Righteous animal rage ftw.

His parents were catholic, but he wasn't. He despised traditional christian teachings as slave religion. He probably believed in God though, albeit it may have been a non-personal view of God. 'Positive christianity', a nazified version of christianity was the III reich's offical religion.

He asked for forgiveness and excepted Jesus as his savor while in the bunker. Hitler is now in heaven. laughing ...and all the Jews he killed are in hell. eek!

jimeshten
In religion He was considered Catholic. How religious was about that, I'm not sure. However, I do know that There are many old time Catholics (Roman Catholics) that considered Jews as "Christ Killers." Maybe that might explanation something in a sick way. His White Supremacy is what drove him. Any metaphysical beliefs. He may have had took a back seat to that. I personally think Hitler was either an Agnostic or a mild doubter but whatever He believed in his mind was warped beyond any hope of repair.

Robtard
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Hitler only had one ball

This is true.

He also had a scat-fetish and would often have Ava Braun defecate on his bare chest as a form of sexual pleasure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.