who can punch harder colossus or namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinio
who can punch harder colossus or namor

snoopdogg
Both are pretty close in strength but being Colossus' fist is steel I'd say he should hit harder.

The Nuul
By feats; Namor wins.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by The Nuul
By feats; Namor wins.

leonidas
namor is stronger imo, AND a lot faster. i'd say namor can do more damage with a punch.

Mindset
Originally posted by leonidas
namor is stronger imo, AND a lot faster. i'd say namor can do more damage with a punch.

beast1234
thor

JakeTheBank
Sub-Mariner

Lord_Talron
the walrus beats them all at crosswords

Mshinu
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
the walrus beats them all at crosswords

He got a cooler costume too.

Colossus-Big C
iirc colossus has punched his way through a mountain before which took a couple of days to get out.
thats a major strength and durability feat

Namor may be stronger, but colossus is so much tougher and his fists have so much more tensile strengh, he can probaly deal out more damage. If you accelerate a marshmellow and an iron bolt to 100km/h they'll both carry the same kinetic energy but the iron bolt will do a lot more damage when it hits target, cause its tensile strengh is so much greater.

Mindset
Originally posted by 753
Namor may be stronger, but colossus is so much tougher and his fists have so much more tensile strengh, he can probaly deal out more damage. If you accelerate a marshmellow and an iron bolt to 100km/h they'll both carry the same kinetic energy but the iron bolt will do a lot more damage when it hits target, cause its tensile strengh is so much greater. Namor's punch is faster and he also has super human durability; your analogy doesn't work.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by 753
Namor may be stronger, but colossus is so much tougher and his fists have so much more tensile strengh, he can probaly deal out more damage. If you accelerate a marshmellow and an iron bolt to 100km/h they'll both carry the same kinetic energy but the iron bolt will do a lot more damage when it hits target, cause its tensile strengh is so much greater.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Mindset
Namor's punch is faster and he also has super human durability; your analogy doesn't work. yea, dont discount namors dura

Namor's punch is faster and he also has super human durability; your analogy doesn't work.

But his durability is not as good, it would depend on how much his extra speed can make up for his comparative deficiency in toughness. I don't think it's enough to make his blows more damaging than colossus's.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by 753
But his durability is not as good, it would depend on how much his extra speed can make up for his comparative deficiency in toughness. I don't think it's enough to make his blows more damaging than colossus's. Colossus has fast hands. When he beat the f*ck out of Savage Hulk his fists were drawn in a blur.

Mindset
Originally posted by 753
But his durability is not as good, it would depend on how much his extra speed can make up for his comparative deficiency in toughness. I don't think it's enough to make his blows more damaging than colossus's. I don't think Colossus's durability makes up for Namor's superior strength and speed.

I don't think Colossus's durability makes up for Namor's superior strength and speed.

Damn, I guess I lost this round.

Kudos to you sir!

psycho gundam
Originally posted by leonidas

this

+ namor has rage behind each punch

Colossus-Big C
lets do it like this. which would you rather get hit with.
a hand made with flesh and bone
or a hand made of a pure chunk of solid metal.

(namor hands may be far more durable than flesh, but hardness and durability is two different things)

this is like two humans.
human A is stronger and faster
human B has a pair of brass knuckles

big grin

Mindset
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

(namor hands may be far more durable than flesh, but hardness and durability is two different things)

big grin no expression

Colossus-Big C
no expression whats not to understand?
hardness and durability is two different things. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
whats not to understand?
hardness and durability is two different things. roll eyes (sarcastic) First off, not really, especially not in this case.

Anyway, his bones are harder than almost any metal.

no expression

Black bolt z

this is like two humans.

big grin Colosuss's hand is not solid metal.Also it depnds on how much stronger and faster.
Example:
Colossus can punch at 20 MPH with 50 tons of force.
Namor can punch at 50 MPH with 80 tons of force.

Namor hand:5 lb.
Colossus hand:10 lb.

Personally it seems like namors strength and speed DOES make up for colossus's metalness.

vansonbee
Namor.

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/783220-colossusandjuggernaut102.jpg

Mindset
no expression

Black bolt z
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/783220-colossusandjuggernaut102.jpg ok...he knocked juggs back.that proves nothing.If he wasn't moving in the first place that proves nothing.

KingD19
Namor punches harder, he's in a higher strength class, so his blows hit with more damage/impact. Colossus punches might feel a bit harder since his fist is straight metal that doesn't give like flesh, but Namor hits harder.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Colosuss's hand is not solid metal.Also it depnds on how much stronger and faster.
Example:
Colossus can punch at 20 MPH with 50 tons of force.
Namor can punch at 50 MPH with 80 tons of force.

Namor hand:5 lb.
Colossus hand:10 lb.

Personally it seems like namors strength and speed DOES make up for colossus's metalness. its solid. his insides as well as the outsides are pure metal alloy

also were you getting this 50 and 80 ton from?

KingD19
ok...he knocked juggs back.that proves nothing.If he wasn't moving in the first place that proves nothing.

You're wrong there, Cain has taken hits from heavy weights like Thor without bracing or anything, and he hasn't been moved, for C to knock him on his ass, while he was in his weakest incarnation no less, is very impressive.

And yes, Colossus is fully metal inside and outside, and while he's not one solid chunk, all of his organs/veins/nerves, etc... are metal. And his blood is like mercury/quicksilver.

Colossus-Big C
ok...he knocked juggs back.that proves nothing.If he wasn't moving in the first place that proves nothing. juggernaut was running forward..

snoopdogg
Juggernaut got back up though.....and Colossus knocked him on his @ss again.

Mindset
juggernaut was running forward.. Then it's obviously PIS. . .

Black bolt z
juggernaut was running forward.. Originally posted by Mindset
Then it's obviously PIS. . . Yeah really.Everyone i've ever talked to says if anything bad ever happens to juggs it's PIS.Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
its solid. his insides as well as the outsides are pure metal alloy

also were you getting this 50 and 80 ton from? Like I posted...it's an example.But namor is stronger then colossus so it's probably not far from right.

KingD19
Well, considering both are Class 100, I don't know where the 50/80 ton striking force is coming from either. Colossus in his weaker days was landing punches on Gladiator that were dropping the buildings around them.

But yeah, Namor is stronger than, and hits harder than the tinman.

Blanket

this is like two humans.

big grin You know what makes up for the metal 'advantage' that Colossus has?

The ability to knock Surfer around. Smash Iron Man's armor, etc. You know, feats.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Blanket
You know what makes up for the metal 'advantage' that Colossus has?

The ability to knock Surfer around. Smash Iron Man's armor, etc. You know, feats. and namor doesn't have feats either?He's fought the hulk a lot of times (usually winning)fought the fantastic four and won some times and he can fly.Plus not all of those were in the water.

Mindset
and namor doesn't have feats either?He's fought the hulk a lot of times (usually winning)fought the fantastic four and won some times and he can fly.Plus not all of those were in the water. What he said were Namor feats.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by 753

you make it seem like there's a huge disparity b/n their fists. Namor's fists aren't exactly "marshmallow". if anything, it's more like a hard rock compared to an iron bolt. with Namor's being like a hard rock and Colossus with the iron bolt. it's more like a hard rock moving at 100km/h compared to an iron bolt moving at 90/h.

Mshinu
Hmm.. I remember someone here claiming Emma Frost strikes ten times harder than her strength class because of her diamond form.

Anyway, Namor the pretty boy got this in the bag. Russian metal or no, he is outclassed.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mshinu
Hmm.. I remember someone here claiming Emma Frost strikes ten times harder than her strength class because of her diamond form.

Anyway, Namor the pretty boy got this in the bag. Russian metal or no, he is outclassed. I remember people claiming the same with Luke Cage.

Blanket
and namor doesn't have feats either?He's fought the hulk a lot of times (usually winning)fought the fantastic four and won some times and he can fly.Plus not all of those were in the water. No... Namor doesn't have feats. no expression

Mindset
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I remember people claiming the same with Luke Cage. People are stupid.

Black bolt z
No... Namor doesn't have feats. no expression Epic failure...sad

KingD19

Smash Iron Man's armor

An angry Spider-Man punched a hole in Iron Man's helmet. no expression

Mindset
An angry Hulk didn't.

StiltmanFTW
facepalm2

caught edit, you fail'd stick out tongue

Originally posted by KingD19
An angry Spider-Man punched a hole in Iron Man's helmet. no expression

Really? I only recall him bursting his knuckle big grin Kinda like Cable did when he hit Logan.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
caught edit, you fail'd stick out tongue

Really? I only recall him bursting his knuckle big grin Kinda like Cable did when he hit Logan. Fr some reason the custom smilie isn't working on it so I tried to make it myself.
Exactly what is iron mans armor made of?

Blanket
Epic failure...sad Yes, you did.

An angry Spider-Man punched a hole in Iron Man's helmet. no expression Didn't happen.

KingD19
An angry Hulk didn't.

Aren't comics funny like that? big grin

KingD19

Really? I only recall him bursting his knuckle big grin Kinda like Cable did when he hit Logan.

I could swear he was in his civvies, he had Tony's helmet in his hand, then he punched it. He dropped it on the ground, and left, and the helmet had a big hole in the face, and was smoking.

Mindset
Fr some reason the custom smilie isn't working on it so I tried to make it myself.
Exactly what is iron mans armor made of? It's csm, not esm.

StiltmanFTW
Fr some reason the custom smilie isn't working on it so I tried to make it myself.
Exactly what is iron mans armor made of?

There were many of them...

http://www.ironmanarmory.com/Armors.html

I could swear he was in his civvies, he had Tony's helmet in his hand, then he punched it. He dropped it on the ground, and left, and the helmet had a big hole in the face, and was smoking.

He ripped off Tony's mask after webbing him up.

psycho gundam
lol

Black bolt z
It's csm, not esm. facepalm2
Edit:thanks
There were many of them...

http://www.ironmanarmory.com/Armors.html

He ripped off Tony's mask after webbing him up.
Where is the suit that tony used to fight WWH in that?It isn't there...

KingD19
facepalm2
Edit:thanks

Where is the suit that tony used to fight WWH in that?It isn't there...

That's one of the newest ones, it's the Super Hulkbuster armor, since he knew the normal Hulkbuster armor would do jack squat to WWH.

Colossus-Big C
You know what makes up for the metal 'advantage' that Colossus has?

The ability to knock Surfer around. Smash Iron Man's armor, etc. You know, feats. colossus knocked out king hyperion, hulk, sym, exodos(despite having shields up) and warstar

Blanket
colossus knocked out king hyperion, hulk, sym, exodos(despite having shields up) and warstar Not even canon, and I don't think he did...

Didn't he KO Hulk with a kick anyway? Either way, not sure how one compares those to Surfer, or apparently one shotting Iron Man...

snoopdogg
Colossus cracked Crimson Dynamo's armor once.

snoopdogg
colossus knocked out king hyperion, hulk, sym, exodos(despite having shields up) and warstar Did Exodus have his shields up?

Colossus-Big C
yes he had shields up

Colossus-Big C
Not even canon, and I don't think he did...

Didn't he KO Hulk with a kick anyway? Either way, not sure how one compares those to Surfer, or apparently one shotting Iron Man... to be fair colossus manhandled she hulk in his class70 days at the same time iron man was scared to engage him. his fist also caused shockwaves strong enough to collaps skyscrapers when he fought gladiator

Blanket
to be fair colossus manhandled she hulk in his class70 days at the same time iron man was scared to engage him. his fist also caused shockwaves strong enough to collaps skyscrapers when he fought gladiator
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/FanFourWGCM08.jpg

That feat should purely be attributed to Colosuss on the skyscrapers they didn't collapse.

Colossus-Big C
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/FanFourWGCM08.jpg

That feat should purely be attributed to Colosuss on the skyscrapers they didn't collapse. they collapsed and knocked him out.
but the main point was that the writer said they was hitting each other as hard as they could and neither couldnt even hurt each other

snoopdogg
yes he had shields up What issue?

Blanket
they collapsed and knocked him out.
but the main point was that the writer said they was hitting each other as hard as they could and neither couldnt even hurt each other They were large structures.

Nevermind the fact that that's irrelevant. But you just used a feat where Colossus couldn't damage someone...

Colossus-Big C
They were large structures.

Nevermind the fact that that's irrelevant. But you just used a feat where Colossus couldn't damage someone... gladiator couldnt damage him either

Black bolt z
gladiator couldnt damage him either Gladiator isn't namor...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by snoopdogg
What issue? ill get back to you with the scan . im on my iphone

Blanket
gladiator couldnt damage him either You figure durability is the deciding factor here?

In a punching contest?

Black bolt z
ill get back to you with the scan . im on my iphone You need an Ipad...
I was just saying that depending on the writer colossus can beat juggs but lose to namor even though juggs>namor.

Colossus-Big C
Gladiator isn't namor... gladiator is in thors strength class

Colossus-Big C
You need an Ipad...
I was just saying that depending on the writer colossus can beat juggs but lose to namor even though juggs>namor. this is true

Colossus-Big C
heres the scan of colossus breaking exodus shield and knocking him out
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/colossusexodus.jpg

-Pr-
You need an Ipad...
I was just saying that depending on the writer colossus can beat juggs but lose to namor even though juggs>namor.

colossus beats juggernaut through skill and smarts, though; not strength/durability.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by -Pr-
colossus beats juggernaut through skill and smarts, though; not strength/durability. durability might have a part too...

Mindset
It doesn't.

Colossus-Big C
It doesn't. juggernaut has punched colossus and slammed large objects on him.

Mindset
Cool.

-Pr-
juggernaut has punched colossus and slammed large objects on him.

it just allows colossus to stay awake another few seconds before bfr'ing him somehow. that's about it.

Black bolt z
Juggs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>colossus in durability

r0nm0n88
he not saying colossus has better durability than juggs, hes just saying his good durability allows him to remain in the battle.

Colossus-Big C
Juggs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>colossus in durability juggs has infinit durability it would be an infinit times more durable than colossus.
but i said was that colossus durabilty keeps him from getting killed by juggs

K Von Doom
The one with the cool battle cry hits harder

BlackZero30x
i believe namor is stronger but in colossus's bio metallic form there would be no give in his punch like their is with flesh and bone

Originally posted by K Von Doom
The one with the cool battle cry hits harder

IMPERIOUS REX!

Bentley
How is this still open? We could have Piotr saying on panel Namor punches harder and that guy would still argue otherwise.

Endless Mike
IMO Namor

Black bolt z
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
i believe namor is stronger but in colossus's bio metallic form there would be no give in his punch like their is with flesh and bone

IMPERIOUS REX! Namors hand is stronger then any steel.Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
juggs has infinit durability it would be an infinit times more durable than colossus.
but i said was that colossus durabilty keeps him from getting killed by juggs Well juggs doesn't have infinite durability.You can never reach infinite and cyrotakk(I can never get his name right)can't be THAT powerful to give him durability that would make him unkillable to someone like galactus.
The fight also depends on when the last time namor was in the water.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.