Void vs. Wizard Shazam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Bob wigs out and decides to destroy the Rock of Eternity. Can he beat the Wizard?

Lord_Talron
i dont think so

Blackest Knight
Shazam

celeyhyga17
wizard 6.5/10

KingD19
They both have basically the same power, but Shazam is more established and shown using his reality manipulation powers

quanchi112
Leaning towards the void but we will find out more in siege 4 to see if shazam could beat him.

vansonbee
Currently Wizard Shazam, until further feats are introduce for Void.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by vansonbee
Currently Wizard Shazam, until further feats are introduce for Void. is sentry/void really possibly that powerful?

carver9
Void more times than not. Good fight though.

xJLxKing
Shazam easily.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
is sentry/void really possibly that powerful? Who knows, he could end up being dweeb.

Waiting for Siege to end. Wizard has longer history and feats to follow through.

KingD19
What has Sentry/Void done of notice besides beating Molecule Man?

Knowsbleed33
Shazam.

Johnny Sorrow
It really depends on which Shazam, as the name is also a title. Are we talking about the wizard or Billy Batson when he took the wizard's place?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
It really depends on which Shazam, as the name is also a title. Are we talking about the wizard or Billy Batson when he took the wizard's place?

Wizard Shazam, not Lord Marvel.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Wizard Shazam, not Lord Marvel.

I see the Wizard Shazam taking the fight. His death happened after fighting Mordru and the rampaging DOV Spectre, so he's more than powerful enough to stop the Void in its tracks.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Shazam easily. How does he do it?

Warlord
who knows?
I'm leaning towards the wizzard

quanchi112
Originally posted by Warlord
who knows?
I'm leaning towards the wizzard My point is to suggest someone can do so easily means he can tell me why but he won't. He doesn't know and just posts for the heck of it.

Warlord
well it won't be easy IMO too

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
How does he do it?
BFR, Destroying his body, and beating him in every possible way

Philosophía
Shazam stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
BFR, Destroying his body, and beating him in every possible way He reforms if his body is destroyed and after all this time I cannot believe you don't understand that at this point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.