Bunchuu vs. Sensui

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Esomark
Bunchuu from Houshin Engi takes on Sensui. Seems like an even match to me. They both tanked powerful attacks from their respective series protagonists and it seemed there was no hope in sight as the fights went on. But who will be the victor here? Ready...fight!

Endless Mike
Bunchuu would destroy him, Sensui's best attacks destroyed a small mountain whereas Bunchuu destroyed an entire mountain range casually when he appeared and he was just messing around. He was also able to power a 15 - km - long flying city, take two nukes to the face and survive, destroy a large part of the aforementioned city, move in 1000 times earth's gravity, defeat hundreds of powerful sennin at once without even being hit at all, overcome the winds of a guy who had used wind to freeze an entire island by dropping in air from the upper atmosphere, break through dimensions, and resist having his soul sucked even after he died.

Esomark
Bunchuu wins without a doubt then but I was already leaning on his side anyway. I'm still a fledgling when it comes to Houshin Engi but it looks really good from what I've read and needs to be used here more.

Q99
Mm, I'm not far enough in HE to tell.

Didn't Yusuke and Sensui destroy a mountain just from the shockwaves of punching each other? That's very powerful.

Also, demon world stone is 5x as tough as human world stone, so it's more impressive than it looked.

Crimson Dragoon
Bunchuu destroys him

Esomark
Originally posted by Q99
Mm, I'm not far enough in HE to tell.

Didn't Yusuke and Sensui destroy a mountain just from the shockwaves of punching each other? That's very powerful.

Also, demon world stone is 5x as tough as human world stone, so it's more impressive than it looked.

They did but as far as demon world stone being tougher than human world stone, where is that inferred? I've read through the whole manga and didn't see anything indicating that.

Q99
Originally posted by Esomark
They did but as far as demon world stone being tougher than human world stone, where is that inferred? I've read through the whole manga and didn't see anything indicating that.

I remember it being directly stated one time when they were entering the demon world. It might've been in the anime version.

Esomark
It may have been in the anime because I looked back in the manga at that particular point and didn't see anything about the demon world's stone durability being tougher than the earth's.

Apparently Bunchuu's aura can thicken the air and make it difficult for his opponents to breath. This wouldn't be good for Sensui since he's mostly a melee range fighter and even attacking from a distance wouldn't be easy since Bunchuu's paopei has a kilometer length reach and can easily cut up mountain ranges.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.