Krypto Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
Krypto in infected with rabies and is on a rampage to kill, he has a 20 hour sundip and is healed after evre battle. how fare does he go

1. Original Classic x-men
2. Beast Boy, Colossus, QuickSilver, Magneto
3. Wolverine, Iron Man, Martian Manhunter
4. WB Hulk
5. GL (Hal),
6. Thor
7. Superman
9. Silver Surfer
10. Thanos(No Lady Death)
11. Sinestro, Cyborg Superman, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Red Hulk

Q99
Sundipped, rabid krypto...? That's kinda-sorta really really scary. I mean, *maybe* Thanos stops him scary.

supremthor
i think he ether stops at 10 or 11 or clears it

Lord Feron
Stops at #3 wtf is kyrto gonna do to MM when he goes intangible and mindrapes the dog? lol.... mind raping a dog lol HAHHAHA laughing

Questions can beast boy turn into Kyrpto with his powers?

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Stops at #3 wtf is kyrto gonna do to MM when he goes intangible and mindrapes the dog? lol.... mind raping a dog lol HAHHAHA laughing heat vision

Warlord
No way he goes past Jonn...
I knew he was underrated in these forums but this much???
Com on guys...
Having said that the only reason I give him the win against Magneto is the sundip

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Stops at #3 wtf is kyrto gonna do to MM when he goes intangible and mindrapes the dog? lol.... mind raping a dog lol HAHHAHA laughing

Questions can beast boy turn into Kyrpto with his powers?

agree'ed

aztec
I think Krypto clears the gauntlet. He took on multiple White Martians during "Terror Incognit", and did fairly well agaisnt Superboy Prime in "Sinestro Corps". Just imagine how much stronger Krypto would be with the boost? We've saw what Superman did to Wonder Woman in "Owaw" and he wasn't even in the sun. And in Superman/Batman he pounded the living sh*t out of Darkseid, even if Darkseid was an avatar.

the ninjak
Martian Manhunter puts the mutt down.

aztec
Originally posted by the ninjak
Martian Manhunter puts the mutt down.

How?

Denny Crane
Bob Barker

BruceSkywalker
with rabies and sundip nobody on that list wants rabies so krypto easily clears

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.