Who would you cast as the F4?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
I heard there's gonna be a reboot, so wondered if anyone had any idea's om who they would pick as their cast..so who would you pick?

Darth Martin
I didn't have a problem with the cast of the recent films. I thought Groffud was especially good as Richards.

The only weak link I suppose would be Alba. She's nothing like the comic book character. But, I understand why.

The cast of the four heroes wasn't the problem. It was the overall corniness of the films. The only good action scene in them was the scenes with the Silver Surfer(who was FAR underpowered to begin with). Then, they ****ed up Galactus.

Now, you should recast Doom. Doom is in competition with Joker for the title of greatest villain in comic-dom and he was made to be more shitty in the films than General Grievous was portrayed in ROTS.

Make his costume an actual armor like in the comics. Give him his regular garments and don't try and make him look like an action figure. What's with the elctrical control. The man is a genius. Portray him as such.

The Nuul
FF cast was good but the writing was crap.

I couldnt stand who played Doom and his character sucked in these movies.

Mr. Rhythmic
I'd only change Sue Storm and Dr. Doom. I don't know who would play Sue, but I'd get Mark Strong for Dr. Doom.

roughrider
The cast was pretty good. Only problems was Julian McMahon as Doom (Don't think they knew how to really approach him) and Jessica Alba - attractive, sure, but they were squeezing a square peg in a round hole with that casting.

George Clooney, ten years younger, would have made a great Reed Richards.

-Pr-
I liked McMahon as Doom. They just ballsed up the character.

chomperx9
the actors fit the characters fine the problem is the writers

Mindship
Evans I thought, did a great job as the Torch, and Gruffud was pretty good as Reed.
Chiklis...not bad, got the demeanor right, but I always pictured the Thing as being somewhat bigger.
Alba? Nyet. Maybe Scarlet Johannsen, except she's a bit too young.

Doom...I did not like bobble-head McMahon, but at the moment I can't think of who'd be better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.